Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-05-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The Dark Knight Teaser Trailer

Here it is, no video clips though. Just voice overs and a fancy little CGI thingy with the Batman Logo. They don't call it a teaser for nothing, haha. Looks sweet as hell though, Ledger is gonna pwn this movie as The Joker. He sounds awesome! And Michael Caine's little speech is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkR1hoie210

"Some people just want to watch the world burn."

"Tonight, people will die."

F***ing awesome! This movie is gonna kick a$$! Oh and the Ironman trailer is out too, I'll try and get that one in here as well, it looks awesome as well! Can't wait till '08! (hey that ryhmed, chia!)

Oh and there's a fan trailer up on Youtube that's really good, I thought it was real when I first saw it actually, although Heath didn't look like the way I'd seen form the picks but it still was really good. I'll try and find it again.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been watching them do filming from my office.
******* car-crashes and everything.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been up for a minute now. Still gives me a woody.

Here's the exact reaction my best friend had when I showed him the teaser two weeks ago:

Me (8:21:44 PM): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KHQsM8Tbs
Me (8:21:51 PM): THAT'S WHAT'S UP
Me (8:22:50 PM): Watch that.
Me (8:22:55 PM): Your dick bout to get hard.
Him (8:23:30 PM): ok, here goes:
Him (8:23:48 PM): OH NOES
Him (8:23:53 PM): I heard ABOUT this
Him (8:23:57 PM): so I sorta know what to expect
Him (8:24:26 PM): OM F'N G
Him (8:24:36 PM): *dick pops OFF*
Him (8:25:34 PM): that **** made my butthole pucker up
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Last edited by Flyboy : 08-06-2007 at 02:28 AM.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ignore plz.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Last edited by Flyboy : 08-06-2007 at 02:28 AM. Reason: I'm dumb.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't know if after knowing heath ledger was a *** cowboy, if i can accept him to take the part of jack nicholson, although i don't think anyone can portray the part more perfectly than nicholson did
Old 08-06-2007, 02:41 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

While Nicholson is a great actor, I think his Joker is highly overrated although I don't fault him for that but rather how the Joker was portrayed in the film. Not dark enough... Nolan will cure that.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
While Nicholson is a great actor, I think his Joker is highly overrated although I don't fault him for that but rather how the Joker was portrayed in the film. Not dark enough... Nolan will cure that.
I agree. This Jack Nicholson/Old Batman actor who's name escapes me love is really annoying. Nobody will be better than so and so. Enough already.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
i don't know if after knowing heath ledger was a *** cowboy, if i can accept him to take the part of jack nicholson, although i don't think anyone can portray the part more perfectly than nicholson did
Have you ever even read a Batman comic? Nicholson didn't play the Joker. Nicholson played himself after three drinks. That movie had nothing to do with Batman other than the character names. Joker being the guy who killed Wayne's parents and someone other than Bats be the cause of his accident completely screws up the backstory.

The most commonly accepted backstory protrays him as originally being an engineer at a chemical plant who quits his job to become a stand-up comedian, only to fail miserably. Desperate to support his pregnant wife, the man agrees to help two criminals break into the plant where he was formerly employed. Hours before the robbery he finds out his wife has died in an accident. Stricken with grief, he attempts to back out of the plan, but the criminals strong-arm him into keeping his promise. As soon as they enter the plant, however, they are immediately caught by security and a shoot-out ensues, in which the two criminals are killed. As the engineer tries to escape, he is confronted by Batman, who is investigating the disturbance. Terrified, the engineer leaps over a rail and plummets into a vat of chemicals. When he surfaces in the nearby reservoir, he removes the hood and sees his reflection: bleached chalk-white skin, ruby-red lips, and green hair. These events, coupled with his other misfortunes that day, drive the engineer completely insane, resulting in the birth of the Joker.

The Joker views Batman as his creator who refuses to take responsibility for the accident and instead throws him into prison like an unwanted bastard child. Batman refuses to confess to anyone(even himself) that he is the cause of Gotham's number one criminal but deep down he knows he can never kill the Joker because he made him. Joker also feels the possibility that Batman is just as insane as he is but manifests insanity in a different way.

Another way to view the two is physical representations of good and evil. Without one the other wouldn't exist. Gotham is their battlefield of the never ending war between good and evil and beneath that is the underlining question of what defines good and evil.

All of this was lost because Burton wanted to add a crappy plot twist. Granted, Nolan's backstory will be different but at least it won't be as stupid as Burton's. I leave you with a quote from the director of Batman...

"Anybody who knows me knows I would never read a comic book" - Tim Burton in 2001
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been watching this a few times a day for a week or so. Love the voices and music. Michael Caine is one of my favorite actors.

And I... actually... agree with Ewing (wtf?) Nicholson didnt play Joker at all. He was good in the film, but if you were going by how accurate his joker was, it was bad.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nicholson played a character he did not want to. He and Burton wanted him darker, but Warner Bros or whoever produced it said no, they wanted the man you saw in the first Batman. In fact my boss told me Jack was thinking about quitting with only a couple scenes to go because he didn't like the ending, and he didn't like the character he was playing.

Jack did a great performance, but he didn't play The Joker. The Joker should be dark, and just a psycho. Jack's character played too much of a comedy routine. Sure The Joker should have a couple one liners but I want him to be dark and psychotic. And that's what Ledger is going to do. His voice is perfect and that laugh is creepy as hell.

Nolan will hit this one out of the park, guaranteed.

Here's the Ironman Trailer (not a teaser though). Sorry for the quality but they took down all of the youtube stuff that was posted, and this was the best I could get. Looks flippin' sweet!

http://www.worstpreviews.com/trailer.php?id=327&item=1

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:16 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I agree. This Jack Nicholson/Old Batman actor who's name escapes me love is really annoying. Nobody will be better than so and so. Enough already.
Michael keaton sucked as Batman

Can't wait for this movie to come out! I loved Batman Begins and Bale does a great job as Batman.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you kidding me with the *** cowboys comment?

I think this movie looks brilliant already and I'm pumped for it. I have complete confidence in Ledger to pull off the role, and the weak link in the last movie (Katie Holmes) has been replaced by a far better actress, so it can't go wrong.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Batman was my childhood. I loved the comics and the animated series, but was always disappointed by the horrible movies. Chris Nolan is my savior.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Batman was my childhood. I loved the comics and the animated series, but was always disappointed by the horrible movies. Chris Nolan is my savior.
I use to watch the cartoon as well, probably saw every episode. I saw the first two Batmans with Michael Keaton and didn't like them too much. Batman Forever with Val Kilmer was pretty good b/c I liked Two-Face and the Riddler, and I really enjoyed Batman and Robin with George Clooney. Batman Begins, though, was the best by far and I expect great things from The Dark Knight

Don't forget about this either.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN8_y3nbCmY

Old 08-06-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well someone who'se actually faithful to the persona of the Joker could.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
Well someone who'se actually faithful to the persona of the Joker could.
i haven't read the comic books and so, in reaction to everyone else's posts, i don't know the real persona of joker as he was portrayed in the comic books. all that i know of him is what i saw of jack nicholson.

also, brodeur, i based the *** cowboy comment on the fact that i have never seen heath ledger play any role or anything that made him evil/dark. i have seen him in "10 things i hate about you" and "a knights tale", neither of which had him playing that sort of character so until i actually see the movie, i am doubting him in the role, which i tend to do with almost any actor/actress that i haven't seen portray a certain role
Old 08-06-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
LionSmack
Veteran

LionSmack hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nicholson as Joker was cool in my book, sorry if he wasn't rail-thin like the comic books but he was plenty dark enough, killing people with 10,000 watt joy buzzers and planning to drop lethal Smylex gas on all the miscreants of Gotham after luring them with free cash. Also his attitude of self-promotion and media savvy along with mass murder was very worthy of the Joker.

"Can you tell me what kind of a world it is we live in where a man dressed up as a BAT can get all of my press?" Tell me that isn't a Joker-worthy line.

Still, I admit the perfect Joker so far was from Batman The Animated Series. If they could get a movie Joker to be as good as that then I agree they would surpass Jack.
LionSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This movie has an amazing cast.

Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne
Morgan Freeman - Lucius Fox
Gary Oldman - Jim Gordon
Aaron Eckhart - Harvey Dent
Maggie Gyllenhaal - Rachel Dawes (Thank god)
Heath Ledger - The Joker
Cillian Murphy - Scarecrow (rumored)
Michael Caine - Alfred

Amazing doesn't even do that justice. That's beyond amazing.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
This movie has an amazing cast.

Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne
Morgan Freeman - Lucius Fox
Gary Oldman - Jim Gordon
Aaron Eckhart - Harvey Dent
Maggie Gyllenhaal - Rachel Dawes (Thank god)
Heath Ledger - The Joker
Cillian Murphy - Scarecrow (rumored)
Michael Caine - Alfred

Amazing doesn't even do that justice. That's beyond amazing.
Anthony Michael Hall is also in it as a 'secret' character. It sounds like he will be Edward Nygma.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

batman's new bike is sick looking

also, are there any pictures out of heath ledger as the joker?

Last edited by rainbeaukid2 : 08-06-2007 at 03:15 PM.
rainbeaukid2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
batman's new bike is sick looking

also, are there any pictures out of heath ledger as the joker?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

Old 08-06-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
although i don't think anyone can portray the part more perfectly than nicholson did
Quote:
i haven't read the comic books
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant wait for the Joker vs Batman. This is gonna be one killer movie. Two face and Scarecrow are in it too.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Cant wait for the Joker vs Batman. This is gonna be one killer movie. Two face and Scarecrow are in it too.
scarecrow was just in the last movie what the hell is he gonna do now?
Old 08-06-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Actually Harvey Dent is going to be in this movie. He's unlikely to become Two Face until either the VERY end or next film. i wouldn't be shocked if the only clips we see of Scarecrow are in Arkham and Batman is pressing him for info on Joker
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote