Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 08-07-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Tyron Brackenridge

I have heard nothing but good things about undrafted CB Tyron Brackenridge out of Washington State the way the coaching staff and media have talked about him not only does he have a shot to make the team he might lock up the nickel back spot.

"Tyron Brackenridge is still running at nickel corner, and today I finally saw a reason why. Jeff Webb is at least four inches taller than him, but he blanketed the receiver on a 15-yard out pattern, staying right on his hip and competing for a high throw from Brodie Croyle. This young man definitely deserves further study. Iíll watch him closely tomorrow."

"Brackenridge vs Webb Ė stayed with the wide receiver down the sideline and forced the quarterback to look elsewhere."

"Brackenridge vs Parker Ė This time the corner blitzed, and though he didnít get there in time, I liked the way he disguised his intention before the snap. I had no idea he would blitz before the snap."

I'm not calling him the next Ty Law just that he might bring better depth then we thought we had.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds good, I'll be keeping an eye on him.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote