Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Miami Dolphins Team Forum

Miami Dolphins Team Forum Discuss the 'Phins

Old 01-11-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in coaching news, it appears that Carroll is NOT going to be our coach and neither is Jim Bates as we never officially interviewed him and he is now in Denver until the same title dom capers is here.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9921229

martz and tim lewis also appear to be out of it for having different views and philosophies on offense, specifically the run.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/16431665.htm

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Athrun340 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom
in coaching news, it appears that Carroll is NOT going to be our coach and neither is Jim Bates as we never officially interviewed him and he is now in Denver until the same title dom capers is here.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9921229

martz and tim lewis also appear to be out of it for having different views and philosophies on offense, specifically the run.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/16431665.htm
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CAM CAM CAM CAM

talk about philosophy .. SD likes to run just like us .. also TE is part of their offense .. this would be good
Old 01-11-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
hasane
Rookie

hasane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey i just found a really good analysis of what exactly is wrong with Chambers.

you guys should check it out

http://www.thephinsider.com/
Old 01-11-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasane

good stuff. couldnt agree more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:

can he measure the quality of throws?

another thing .. he compared chambers to recievers that had great seasons

how about compare him to santana moss? to randy moss? steve smith when delhomme got injured?

give the guy a break .. he had a bad season he'll bounce back

ok ill say it BLAME JOEY HARRINGTON!!!! :twisted: i think jp losman already surpassed him in terms of skills

edited: btw thats a nice site
Old 01-11-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

they said on the radio that Jarrett was offered the OC job of alabama by Dnick Satan
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

he would be dumb to take it. he has been on the fast track for an OC job in the pros. linehan wanted him last year but we blocked him and he interviewed for the Browns OC job this year and is still in contention.

he will become an NFL OC sooner rather than later so i think he should turn down the offer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun340
Quote:

how about compare him to santana moss? to randy moss? steve smith when delhomme got injured?

ok ill say it BLAME JOEY HARRINGTON!!!! :twisted: i think jp losman already surpassed him in terms of skills

u obviously stopped reading after the first set of receivers in the article...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-11-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom
Quote:
Quote:

u obviously stopped reading after the first set of receivers in the article...
nope i did see his name there but like in one category? btw thats where i got the idea why this analysis is not fair

you compare a guy who had a bad year with a group of guys who had a heck of a year .. off course you'll get some shocking result
Old 01-11-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The fact that Welker's passes are all short and Chambers is a deep receiver has nothing to do with the numbers, or Harrington's inability to get the ball downfield. :roll:

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
hasane
Rookie

What really stands out to me is his comparison to the other recievers who don't have great QB's

Santana Moss
Lee Evans
Joey Galloway
Old 01-11-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Losman and Brunell/Campbell are both better than Harrington.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
hasane
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
At the very least i don't think the Gradkowski is better than Harrington
Old 01-11-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
At the very least i don't think the Gradkowski is better than Harrington
he can throw long balls tho

galloway 1000+ yards in 62 catches .. thats sick
Old 01-12-2007, 06:48 AM    (permalink
I'mAHustler
Veteran

I'mAHustler hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

We've been hearing the same excuses about Chambers for the last 3~4 years. When is it going to stop? It's not ALL on his QBs...

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...
I'mAHustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:01 AM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAHustler
We've been hearing the same excuses about Chambers for the last 3~4 years. When is it going to stop? It's not ALL on his QBs...
it will stop until he gets a true quarterback

maybe next season? 8)

remember the first 3 quarters of the steelers game? preview of cpep we're gonna get next year .. mark it down
Old 01-12-2007, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys hear the rumors that the Giants/Dolphins game next year might be played in London. Which means you would be the home team.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:21 AM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10
You guys hear the rumors that the Giants/Dolphins game next year might be played in London. Which means you would be the home team.
yea how g.ay is that? we're gonna lose a home game .. anyway its not final .. it might be the bills who knows

im hoping its the bills ..
Old 01-12-2007, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
yea how g.ay is that? we're gonna lose a home game .. anyway its not final .. it might be the bills who knows

True. Either way it looks like it is going to be you losing a home game no matter who you play.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:03 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

True. Either way it looks like it is going to be you losing a home game no matter who you play.
They should take one of the Giants homegames because you guys had 8 last year so would be sorta fair you know?

That said I understand why they want the Giants and Dolphins. Both are two of the most popular teams in the world wide. The dolphins have a huge amount of fans in europe and so do the giants from what I can tell. When I wore my dolphins jersey over there people reconized the team in germany and even turkey :)

That said Getting rid of a giants dolphins game down here sucks for it would be an easy sell out there are alot of giants fans down here.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

They should take one of the Giants homegames because you guys had 8 last year so would be sorta fair you know?

That said I understand why they want the Giants and Dolphins. Both are two of the most popular teams in the world wide. The dolphins have a huge amount of fans in europe and so do the giants from what I can tell. When I wore my dolphins jersey over there people reconized the team in germany and even turkey :)

That said Getting rid of a giants dolphins game down here sucks for it would be an easy sell out there are alot of giants fans down here.
good point .. how easy can nfl forget
Old 01-12-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

By the way, how much did you guys like Capers this last season as your defensive coordinator. The obvious is that Jason Taylor had maybe his greatest season ever under him.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Athrun340
Rookie

Quote:
By the way, how much did you guys like Capers this last season as your defensive coordinator. The obvious is that Jason Taylor had maybe his greatest season ever under him.
we like him so much and we dont want him to go to the the giants
Old 01-12-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

i dont mind losing a home game this year since it was said that EVERY team will be losing one at some point. so it will be good to get it over with.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-12-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
Phins28
Rookie

Phins28 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotbll36
We already have that in Chambers, we don't need 2 of them. If we drafted a WR i'd much rather it be Jarrett, a guy who will go across the middle and make the catch...Thats more what we need.
I don't see Chambers to be a guy that can stretch the field, I see him to be more like a possession reciever.

Thanks to jkpigskin for the sweet sig!
Phins28 is offline   Reply With Quote