Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-09-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC: Pats

NFC: Niners
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
People have been saying this every year, and every year, the Lions are at the bottom of the division, all by there lonely selves.

Yeah, word on the street is good teams need a defense and an offensive line. Im still waiting for people to realize that. The same thing has been happening with the Cardinals the last couple years. People get pumped up about their position players but forget there is other parts of the game
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
RedLionAle
Rookie

RedLionAle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Might not be the MOST improved, but the Texans are right up there.

New QB in Shaub, who I won't talk about much until I really see him in some games...

Adding Green to the backfield that started Ron Dayne for most of last year is a HUGE improvement.

Despite losing Moulds in the offseason, the Texans, IMO, have improved at Wide Receiver. Drafting Jones, signing McCardell, Johnson, and Davis... All we need is for one to step up as a solid #2 guy and we'll have great depth behind him and AJ.

Defensivly, we added depth at LB, which is nice. The D-line has also, hopefully, been solidified by the drafting of Okoye, who will hopefully help Williams become a more productive player this year... The only thing that didn't get much help was the Secondary... Which worries me, because outside of Dunta, our secondary is REALLY bad.

Also, Mathis is healthly again now, so he'll be around to return kicks again.
RedLionAle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celtics. Oh wait, wrong sport. I'll go Patriots then.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are the Patriots getting so much love? This is a team that was 30 minutes from the Super Bowl!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post
My vote is for the Raiders for a couple of reasons. First I am a homer. Second the defense is very young and already very good. All the offense has to do is be passable and we will be competitive. The D kept us in almost every game last year and that was with the worst offense in the history of the universe. Third, how can we not improve on two wins.
If they can protect the QB I think the Raiders will end up with a better record than the Chiefs (particularly if LJ takes off to another team). However, if the OL is still in shambles, well, be prepared for another long season of pain in Raiderland...

The Texans are in a similar situation. OL line play, which hasn't been their strength, will dictate how good a team they can be. I'm not sold on Green, though, as I suspect he'll stay true to form and not play a full season.

My picks:

AFC - Miami
NFC - Tampa Bay
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be rooting for Harrington to finally find success somewhere.

As to most improved, I think it will be the Tampa Bay Buccanears. I think they will have around 9 or 10 wins with Garcia starting.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:12 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Its a good thing they did since they only went to the AFC Championship Game last season.
Okay so because a team went to the AFC Championship game last year doesn't mean they didn't improve?

Added - Stallworth, Welker, Moss, Adalius Thomas, Meriweather...

If Samuel gets back on the field, with the additions listed above, they are the most improved team talent wise, you can't tell me just because they went to the AFC championship game that they didn't improve, thats the worst argument I've ever heard in fact, because a team went to the Championship game doesn't mean they can't improve their talent the most, and in my opinion they did.

They wen't from AFC Championship losers, to in my mind Super Bowl winners (I think they will win it all this year.)

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post
What team do you think will be the most improved and why?

My vote is for the Raiders for a couple of reasons. First I am a homer. Second the defense is very young and already very good. All the offense has to do is be passable and we will be competitive. The D kept us in almost every game last year and that was with the worst offense in the history of the universe. Third, how can we not improve on two wins.
I wouldn't say the defense is very good. I think a few Raiders fans are getting too stuck into the whole passing defense numbers which are flawed because teams were beating you all bad enough they didn't have to pass. I'm not saying the defense isn't bad or even average, just that if/when the offense picks up the defense will take a step back.

I saw the same thing happen with the Bengals in '99 I believe. The offense was so terrible but the defenses numbers looked great because of the fact that they knew teams were running on them so they could stop the run and passing numbers didn't go up because teams had no need to pass on a team they were slaughtering. I think we went from a top 10 defense to bottom half without changing up much because the offense finally improved.

I think the Raiders will improve but Tampa, New England and IMO Buffalo will all take more meaningful leaps this year.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I think the Raiders will improve but Tampa, New England and IMO Buffalo will all take more meaningful leaps this year.
You lost me at Tampa. And Buffalo. Both those teams will be horrible this year. but will be better off in 3 years from now b/c of the playing time the young guys will be getting.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:11 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals, I think the addition of Levi Brown will make a difference to the O-line and Edge will have a better season that last, not that I am expecting the O-line to be amazing or anything, but the addition of Russ Grimm should also help.
The D is also running a hybrid 3-4 / 4-3 which seems to suit pretty well, save for one pass rushing linebacker.
Finally Leinart has more experience in the offense and was on a bit of a roll at the end of the season as I recall.

I know the Cards are a trendy pick every year, but I really believe it this year.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
You lost me at Tampa. And Buffalo. Both those teams will be horrible this year. but will be better off in 3 years from now b/c of the playing time the young guys will be getting.
Raiders might win three games this year instead of 2...

Honestly though, what makes you think the Raiders will be better than Buffalo or Tampa? I don't think either of those teams are good, but until the Raiders offense can prove its worth, they're down at the bottom of my list.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 08-09-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post

Honestly though, what makes you think the Raiders will be better than Buffalo or Tampa? I don't think either of those teams are good, but until the Raiders offense can prove its worth, they're down at the bottom of my list.
I think a Brown's fans should take a hard look in the mirror before taking shots at the Raiders. at least we've never sucked soo bad that we had to take a couple years off just to let the fans build a little hope up inside again, only to be reunited with the same great suckiness, but a new era! talk to us when you've actually won more than 9 games in a season this decade.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle.

Adding Kerney to an already good pass rushing team. Improving their Safety situation. Alexander should be far more healthy than last year and of course Deion Branch now has another year in their system. They are my pick for the NFC West title and should be a far better team than last year. If they aren't playing in Late January I'll be surprised.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Quote:

My comment really has nothing to do with the Raiders. Just getting to 5 wins would be huge for them. They still have a long ways to go.

I just don't think Buffalo or Tampa is a good choice for an improving team. A lot of their talent has left [Buffalo] or is getting older [Tampa]. I still think they are both a year away from turning the corner.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

raiders and cardnials. So far good things have been said about the two new head coaches.

Also according to matt leinart, the O-Line looks really good this time.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
I think a Brown's fans should take a hard look in the mirror before taking shots at the Raiders. at least we've never sucked soo bad that we had to take a couple years off just to let the fans build a little hope up inside again, only to be reunited with the same great suckiness, but a new era! talk to us when you've actually won more than 9 games in a season this decade.
Did I ever say the Browns are good? At least I know my team sucks, maybe you should come to the realization.

Also, if you want to talk about teams improving?

Raiders did a better job than the Browns?... Right....

We added Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Brady Quinn, Eric Wright, Antwan Peak, Shaun Smith, Robaire Smith, Jamal Lewis, and depth at other positions...

Who exactly did the Raiders add that are going to make them take the jump to the next level?

Also, shows alot of class when you need to take a shot at Art taking the team away, lots of class man.

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 08-09-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komp View Post
My comment really has nothing to do with the Raiders. Just getting to 5 wins would be huge for them. They still have a long ways to go.
Ok, I thought you were saying that they were the most improved team and better than the Bucs and Bills, when they really haven't shown anything except for something on defense...

I respect your opinion and don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't think the Raiders have improved enough yet, Rhodes was a good pickup but hes suspended for 4 games (I believe) and Russell was good, but the team is hurting his progress by not getting him in on time, Porter is your only true receiving threat right now, and he pretty much took all of last year off... Your offensive line is a big question mark...

At least you guys have a defense though, I don't have anything against the Raiders, I just don't think they have improved that much.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did I ever say the Browns are good? At least I know my team sucks, maybe you should come to the realization.

Also, if you want to talk about teams improving?

Raiders did a better job than the Browns?... Right....

We added Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Brady Quinn, Eric Wright, Antwan Peak, Shaun Smith, Robaire Smith, Jamal Lewis, and depth at other positions...

Who exactly did the Raiders add that are going to make them take the jump to the next level?

Also, shows alot of class when you need to take a shot at Art taking the team away, lots of class man.
you named 3 rookies who've never played a down, I can do that too... Moses, Miller and Bush, first 2 are alreayd starters and the 3rd has a shot when he comes back. Antwan Peak and Shaun smith are not notable enough to even mention, Smith barely is... Steinbach was a good pick up, but you've already gotten him injured what a surprise, was he riding a motorcycle? Jamal Lewis is old, great depth addition? He'll be gone soon and then what?

The Raiders dumped their old regime who contructed an outdated playbook and ran a horrible O-Line scheme and decided a 7 step drop went well with it, that alone bought them at least 2 more wins. They also have a whole new right side of the line matching a switched left side and have a potential new center. I'm not trying to say the Raiders are playoff bound, but you're classless statment of "what 3 wins now" was erroneous and showed your lack of knowledge.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
you named 3 rookies who've never played a down, I can do that too... Moses, Miller and Bush, first 2 are alreayd starters and the 3rd has a shot when he comes back. Antwan Peak and Shaun smith are not notable enough to even mention, Smith barely is...
Peak is doing really good and might actually start, I named first and second rounders, that are supposed to improve our team greatly, thus why I said we have improved more over this year, you know, a starting quarterback left tackle and corner. Apparently rookies are drafted to do nothing and not improve your team at all, why hold a draft then. By the way... How is Gallery working out for you pal?

Quote:
Steinbach was a good pick up, but you've already gotten him injured what a surprise, was he riding a motorcycle? Jamal Lewis is old, great depth addition? He'll be gone soon and then what?
Jamal Lewis is 28, and no Steinbach didn't injure himself on a motorcycle, more class from you again, but I'll return the favor, how was it giving up so much to get Randy Moss, he is really going to help your teams future as it looks right now, also, a great addition in Rhodes, I mean you acquire him and he gets suspended immediately!

Quote:
The Raiders dumped their old regime who contructed an outdated playbook and ran a horrible O-Line scheme and decided a 7 step drop went well with it, that alone bought them at least 2 more wins.
Browns got rid of Mo Carthon, and brought in an offensive genius in Chud... We also got a new receivers coach THANK GOD.

Quote:
They also have a whole new right side of the line matching a switched left side and have a potential new center. I'm not trying to say the Raiders are playoff bound, but you're classless statment of "what 3 wins now" was erroneous and showed your lack of knowledge.
It was a joke man, it looked as if he were ripping on the Bills and Buc's so I said the Raiders can improve to three wins instead of two, but apparently that hit a nerve with you...

Anyways, thanks for wins the past two seasons, for as much as we suck you still suck more, and I will be looking forward to playing you guys again.

Last edited by PoopSandwich : 08-09-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:
Peak is doing really good and might actually start, I named first and second rounders, that are supposed to improve our team greatly, thus why I said we have improved more over this year, you know, a starting quarterback left tackle and corner. Apparently rookies are drafted to do nothing and not improve your team at all, why hold a draft then. By the way... How is Gallery working out for you pal?
Gallery is working out amazingly well so far this year, he's really responded to the ZBS and the switch to guard and is looking much faster and slimmer than previous years. thanks for the concern though. We also drafted a QB, LT and a corner, i think they have about the same amount of playing time soo far so I wouldn't really mention that.

Quote:
Jamal Lewis is 28, and no Steinbach didn't injure himself on a motorcycle, more class from you again, but I'll return the favor, how was it giving up so much to get Randy Moss, he is really going to help your teams future as it looks right now, also, a great addition in Rhodes, I mean you acquire him and he gets suspended immediately!
the avergae RB last till 30 so I'm sorry, 2 more years then what? Giving up the 7th pick which was used on Troy Williamson didn't effect us much, we just traded Doug Jolley and picked up Fab Washington, that worked out well actually. We knew Rhodes would be suspended, so that wasn't a shocker, he'll be back in Oct.

Quote:
Browns got rid of Mo Carthon, and brought in an offensive genius in Chud... We also got a new receivers coach THANK GOD.
Genius??? We'll see when the games are played.

Quote:
It was a joke man, it looked as if he were ripping on the Bills and Buc's so I said the Raiders can improve to three wins instead of two, but apparently that hit a nerve with you...

Anyways, thanks for wins the past two seasons, for as much as we suck you still suck more, and I will be looking forward to playing you guys again.
yeah, those were quality wins too, so did those wins get you in the playoffs? Nope? that's what I thought, so i guess they didn't matter anyways. and going off that the Texans must really be awesome, I mean they beat the colts so that makes them better...
Old 08-09-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
Gallery is working out amazingly well so far this year, he's really responded to the ZBS and the switch to guard and is looking much faster and slimmer than previous years. thanks for the concern though. We also drafted a QB, LT and a corner, i think they have about the same amount of playing time soo far so I wouldn't really mention that.
Doesn't matter if you drafted them and they have the same amount of playing time, that would be like me saying to a Lions fan "We drafted a WR and he has the same playing time as Calvin Johnson."

Gallery better look better hes at LG, he couldn't handle pass rushers at all last year, he flat out stunk it up.

Quote:
the avergae RB last till 30 so I'm sorry, 2 more years then what? Giving up the 7th pick which was used on Troy Williamson didn't effect us much, we just traded Doug Jolley and picked up Fab Washington, that worked out well actually. We knew Rhodes would be suspended, so that wasn't a shocker, he'll be back in Oct.
http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/71...1A611653D3294A

Don't be surprised to see the Browns go after him with all they have next year... Also, Jamal Lewis is looking amazing in training camp, we will see when the year comes around though.

Quote:
yeah, those were quality wins too, so did those wins get you in the playoffs? Nope? that's what I thought, so i guess they didn't matter anyways. and going off that the Texans must really be awesome, I mean they beat the colts so that makes them better...
Didn't say that, but it's still funny that you rip on the Browns like you have, and we beat you both times the last two years and you resort to the playoffs? We both suck, you know it I know it the rest of the league know it, but when I point out we beat you both of the past two years, you bring up playoffs? PLAYOFFS? YOU KIDDING ME PLAYOFFS? I Just hope we can win a game.

P.S My motorcycle riding tight end even got a touchdown against you guys!

Old 08-09-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man, people stil havent given up on Robert Gallery?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

Quote:

Didn't say that, but it's still funny that you rip on the Browns like you have, and we beat you both times the last two years and you resort to the playoffs? We both suck, you know it I know it the rest of the league know it, but when I point out we beat you both of the past two years, you bring up playoffs? PLAYOFFS? YOU KIDDING ME PLAYOFFS? I Just hope we can win a game.

P.S My motorcycle riding tight end even got a touchdown against you guys!
you mentioning beating us was insinuating that you're better that's why i mentioned the texans because it's the same thinking behind it, anybody can win "any given sunday" it's cliche but true. it ultimately got you to the same place in january, nowhere... Also was that one of his 3? Impressive! He's elite! I mean 3 TDs is lighting it up...
Old 08-09-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
you mentioning beating us was insinuating that you're better that's why i mentioned the texans because it's the same thinking behind it, anybody can win "any given sunday" it's cliche but true. it ultimately got you to the same place in january, nowhere... Also was that one of his 3? Impressive! He's elite! I mean 3 TDs is lighting it up...
LOL LOL LOL!!!!

I don't even know which way to put this, because no matter which way I put this its going to be hilarious...

You mock Winslow for 3 touchdowns? YOUR TEAM RECEIVING WISE HAD 7 RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS!!!!

7 RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS IN 16 GAMES... But you mock Winslow.

Wow........ I am done here, YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR.