Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > St. Louis Rams Team Forum

St. Louis Rams Team Forum Discuss the Rams

Old 08-09-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
jbeans187
Veteran

jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbeans187 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Thoughts on Madden Player Rankings

http://sports.ign.com/madden08/rams.html

Surprises/Should be changed
Claude Wroten 69 ovr - Will be up to mid 70's before the season is over
Mike Rumph 68 ovr - I expected him to be in the 70's
Dante Hall 69 ovr - Another i expected to be a bit higher
Brian Leonard 78 ovr 85 spd - Holding the white rbs down, spd should be 87-88

Notables
Holt 98 ovr
SJ 96 ovr
Bruce 88 ovr
Tye Hill 84 ovr 98 spd
Glover 88 ovr
Wilkins 95 ovr
Little 95 ovr
Pace 96 ovr
Bulger 94 ovr
Bennett 85 ovr
McMichael 88 ovr
Barron 85 ovr
Witherspoon 90 ovr
Carriker 82 ovr

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs
jbeans187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ratings seem fair, IMO.

Defensively, Rumph isn't even on the team anymore, so I'm not concerned about him. Wroten hasn't done anything to warrant a higher ranking, but as you say that could change by mid season or season's end. I think Glover is consistently overrated in Madden. I think Carriker was rated very fairly, with a nice combo of speed and strength. His awareness probably could have been higher but doing so probably would have raised his OVR too much. Hill's rating seems solid; I think he's primed for year two as the top corner on this team. I'm disappointed Bartell is listed as a FS, he's our #3 corner but will be starting with Fakhir suspended. Never good to have a starter listed as a back-up at a different position.

On offense, Bulger's rating seems accurate to me, but I'd be curious to see where he stacks up with other QBs in the league. Leonard's speed seems fine, as I think he ran around a 4.5 at the combine. A 78 for a mid to late second round RB/FB sounds fine to me. Hall really hasn't done much as a receiver so I'm not sure why he should be rated higher; his return stat is 99 anyways. Mark Setterstrom, despite playing well at the end of the year, seems a bit overrated as a 79, but he very well might earn that rating quickly in 2007. It's nice to see Witherspoon well represented in the middle, but I'm hoping to add another LB to the roster so Draft (whom I believe is underrated @ a 78) can be shifted elsewhere.