Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 08-09-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.
Default Jamal Lewis has some harsh words for the Ravens

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...ewis-nfl_N.htm

Jamal has done nothing but talk down the Ravens since he went ot Cleveland, and this is probably the worst yet.

Quote:
"I was ready to go," he says. "I didn't want to be there no more. I think they were making excuses, more than anything else, as far as the running game."
The Ravens were making excuses? That's why when asked why you were averaging a measly 3.5 ypc you put the blame on the scheme, your ankle, and the offensive line. You didn't want to be there? Right. Anyone remember how much Jamal wanted to stay right before we got Willis?

Quote:
"What did they do to make the running game better? Did they bring in new offensive linemen? No," he says. "They brought in a new quarterback (Steve McNair) … but got rid of Darnell Dinkins, a blocking tight end.
Ah yes, third string tight end Darnell Dinkins was the reason Jamal couldn't run. Right...what an awful move by Ozzie.

Quote:
"That didn't bother me," he says. "That just made me go out and want to do better. It was just like they weren't letting me do my job and they weren't supporting me. … A 2,000-yard rusher does not forget how to run the football. Somebody may forget how to rush the football. Now I'm in a better place. "
Probably the worst quote yet. The Ravens weren't supporting you? How about when we supported you throughout your cocaine charges that put your career in jeopardy? When the Ravens handed you a fat 1 year deal after you performed terribly in 2005, averaging a measly 3.4 carry and failing to eclipse 1000 yards? You know, the 2000 yard rusher part is about the only thing I might agree with. I'd tend to think that a 2000 yard rusher does not forget how to run too. But somehow you did it during 2005, when you were still only 25 years old.

Quote:
Lewis sounds like a determined man. Says he wants to restore his image. "That's why I needed to get out of Baltimore, because they weren't doing nothing but killing my career," he says.
All I can say is I'm happy with Willis over this bum. I've never liked Jamal and I hope we dominate him this year.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasnt it Jamal who was doing anything possible to come back to Baltimore before we said we did not have plans on resigning him? This guy is full of it, This is just to make the Cleveland fans happy about having Jamal.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He lost 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear. Nothing the Ravens can do about that, seriously, he has nothing left in the tank.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens' did nothing but ruin his career? Aren't they the ones who made his career?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"You know (Brian) Billick. He wants to throw the ball, anyway. I didn't fit their scheme. I was ready to go. I was tired of just being beat up and talked about."

We haven't thrown the ball since Vinny left, is this clown for real? Man I'm glad I started hating him last season.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 08-10-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

being a browns fan, yea i really didn't want lewis either. yes he was better then droughns but that doesn't take a whole lot. i would have rather traded for willis as well, once again just goes to show how the ravens organization is run much better then the browns is

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.
mcdlaxbonz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Good for him... wow thatws just stupid.. if he wasnt on teh ravens run heavy offence... would he have rushed for 2000 yards? i highly doubt it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
being a browns fan, yea i really didn't want lewis either. yes he was better then droughns but that doesn't take a whole lot. i would have rather traded for willis as well, once again just goes to show how the ravens organization is run much better then the browns is
Well it seems that your front office just waits to see who we let go and then makes their moves. On an unrelated note, I hope Derek Anderson wins that starting job.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-10-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.mcdlaxbonz13 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

its being determined by a coin flip, that just lets you know how screwed up things are

Old 08-11-2007, 02:33 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he didn't wanna be here then why did he re-sign before last season?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 08:40 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an idiot, I mean how dare the Ravens decide to sign a starting QB over a 3rd string TE, it's outrageous how they could do that, maybe if he didn't dance like John Travolta in the backfield he might have done something, I can't wait till Cleveland fans start seeing him having 20 carry, 30 yard games.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am glad this jerk got out, blame everybody except your self,you are not any good Jamal we are not afraid of you in clevland you have said we will see the Jamal of old for the past 3 years and nothing happened.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what do you think Jamals excuses will be in Clevland?
Old 08-12-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
mcdlaxbonz13
Veteran

old injuries acting up again

Old 08-12-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Ruken

im going to ,laugh this year when jamal runs well all season and have you all put your foots in your mouths. do not underestimate the browns this year
Old 08-12-2007, 01:49 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruken View Post
im going to ,laugh this year when jamal runs well all season and have you all put your foots in your mouths. do not underestimate the browns this year
if he doesnt run good, and the browns are bad like every year then i guess we'll be the ones laughing....like every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
What an idiot, I mean how dare the Ravens decide to sign a starting QB over a 3rd string TE, it's outrageous how they could do that, maybe if he didn't dance like John Travolta in the backfield he might have done something, I can't wait till Cleveland fans start seeing him having 20 carry, 30 yard games.
At least he didn't interview like Travolta, imagine how horrible that would be

"Oh my gaw, teh ravens treated me bads, I sweah!"
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Underestimate the Browns? How can we when we give them no respect at all?

If you really think you got something in a back that has a lot of mileage on him, a checkered injury past, multiple offender of the substance abuse policy, and hasn't run hard since 20003 you go right ahead. The positive a Brownie should feel about signing that tool is the fact that he averages about 200 yards against you and therefore you negated that.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-12-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ill be waiting for that chuckle

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Jamal might run well all year, but you'll still be 6-10 if that when its all said and done. You have a terrible offensive line, overpaid loud mouth WRs, a injury prone souljah at TE, and 4 pathetic QBs. You have a terrible DL, 2 good LBs out of 4(D'Qwell, and Wimbley), and your DBs are the most pathetic DBs Ive seen in my life. Sorry for underestimating the talented football powerhouse known as the Cleveland Browns, have more than 1 winning season out of 8 or 9 then come talk to us.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Ruken

terrible offensive line are you kidding me? im sorry but we are going tio have one of the better ones in the league this year. DB's oh yea helped that problem with wright and baxter coming back. all im saying is do not under esitmate. We lost i think it was 7 gamrs by a touchdown last year. A new offensive scheme and better players we will be much better
Old 08-13-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
terrible offensive line are you kidding me? im sorry but we are going tio have one of the better ones in the league this year. DB's oh yea helped that problem with wright and baxter coming back. all im saying is do not under esitmate. We lost i think it was 7 gamrs by a touchdown last year. A new offensive scheme and better players we will be much better
Baxter is also one of our scraps enjoy...and as far as Jamal goes im sure we can give him a warm homecoming after what he said prepare to be trounched fan of the steamy pile of Brown.....oh and prepare for the Ravens to run through your O-line like Diarriah through the anus trick...

Last edited by trkaline : 08-13-2007 at 02:21 AM.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
How are you going to have one of the better lines? You have a rookie LT, your C hasn't played in well over a year, you overpaid to get Steinbach who know has to learn a new offense, and Ryan Tucker is suspended for 4 games. Your DB's, a rookie who has the learn the defense and Baxter who is lucky to be able to walk, are not even worth mentioning. Nice try actually acting as though you have a clue.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-14-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a big Jamal Lewis fan, but he is probably the best RB we've had in Cleveland since we came back, and he should have a 1300 yard year or so in this offense. But as far as Wilils McGahee is concerned, he's not that great either, a solid back but not a star.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
How are you going to have one of the better lines? You have a rookie LT, your C hasn't played in well over a year, you overpaid to get Steinbach who know has to learn a new offense, and Ryan Tucker is suspended for 4 games. Your DB's, a rookie who has the learn the defense and Baxter who is lucky to be able to walk, are not even worth mentioning. Nice try actually acting as though you have a clue.
Shaffer is a better fit at RT. Seth McKinney has looked great at RG, Hank Fraley is our leader on the O-Line at center, Steinbach is a very good LG no matter how much he makes, Joe Thomas is gonna be the best rookie left tackle since Ogden, Pace, and Jones were rookies. Not to mention Kelly Butler played great as a backup RT last year, Bentley should play some this year, and Lennie Friedman is good depth. The line looked great in the first preseason game so far, and that was without Tucker or Steinbach or Bentley. Our line is gonna be very good this year for a change, it's the QBs and the run defense that is gonna killl us.