Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Is this legit or just me being a homer?
Stupid Homer 18 69.23%
Well Done 8 30.77%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
A questionable 2nd year QB who got rattled last year behind a questionable OL throwing to questionable WR's, handing off to a decent rb and an injury prone one.
Your Delusional, Questionable O-line? maybe the Right side but the left side more than makes up for it. Wr's are questionable. handing off to Two Good Runningbacks.

Sounds better than Old man behind an over-rated, questionable O-line. throwing to a good WR and a ok WR, handing off to a couple of nobody's at RB. Enjoy it when Favre throws 20+ Ints this year :)
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
xooberon
Veteran

xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.xooberon is so money.

tarvaris will not be as bad as brad johnson was last year. they still got 6-10 last season with a QB that threw 9 TDs and 15 picks. hell the only reason jackson played at all last year was because johnson was so **** that the vikings had no choice but to yank him
xooberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
Your Delusional, Questionable O-line? maybe the Right side but the left side more than makes up for it. Wr's are questionable. handing off to Two Good Runningbacks.

Sounds better than Old man behind an over-rated, questionable O-line. throwing to a good WR and a ok WR, handing off to a couple of nobody's at RB. Enjoy it when Favre throws 20+ Ints this year :)
No your delusonal!
We have won questionable spot on the OL (Spitz) Clifton, Tauscher, Wells, and Colledge played great and Moll is a good backup. Driver is way better than any WR that MIN has and as I do recall Jennings was 2nd recieving yards for a rookie. Jackson fits the system and Morency is a good enough compliment to Jackson's speed.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's alright you will come out of the delusional state when the season begins and the packers are losing. . .Just because Wells and Colledge played well towards the end of last year does not make them not questionable. No one said anything about our WR's being better than Driver i don't know why you brought that up. and again because Jennings had a decent year last year doesn't necesarilly mean he will be good this year Micheal Clayton Ring a bell? The Rb situation is just laughable.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xooberon View Post
tarvaris will not be as bad as brad johnson was last year. they still got 6-10 last season with a QB that threw 9 TDs and 15 picks. hell the only reason jackson played at all last year was because johnson was so **** that the vikings had no choice but to yank him
Now that is the truth!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's alright you will come out of the delusional state when the season begins and the packers are losing. . .Just because Wells and Colledge played well towards the end of last year does not make them not questionable. No one said anything about our WR's being better than Driver i don't know why you brought that up. and again because Jennings had a decent year last year doesn't necesarilly mean he will be good this year Micheal Clayton Ring a bell? The Rb situation is just laughable.
I can only base my predictions off of last year and hope that development went as expected. In other words if Colledge, Wells and Jennings continue to grow at the same rate they did last year then GB is a main playoff contender. Theres no way i can tell if Jennings will dropoff because im not at TC watching him everyday. On the flip side there is no way you can tell that he will become Michael Clayton. neither of us dont know how well he is progressing. So yes you can say he'll become Clayton, but you havent any proof.

For the record:
Jennings thru 14 games: 632 yds
Williamson thru 28 games: 827 yds
McMullen thru 45 games: 601 yds
Wade thru 58 games: 1199 yds

Please explain how Jackson will have any sucsess with these WR's?
Jennings would be a starter in Minny
Old 08-14-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Good well hope all you want but don't sit there and state it as if they are definatly good again. i never said they wouldn't be good i said they were indeed questionable, meaning it could go either way. All you want to to is bring up WR as if its the only thing that matters to a quaterbacks sucess there is a lot more to it.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
Wow the Browns with the worste record in the entire NFL? Did you watch there first preseason game where they completely dominated the entire game weather it was first string or 4rth? That should tell you just by watching them they are alot better than last year. If youve even paid attention to Jamal Lewis and his 15 yard run, hes as close to being the old Lewis as he will ever get and he will impress this year with our solid OL play. Saying the Browns will only win 3 games is a complete lack of knowledge to the subject.

2006 = No offensive line to speak of. No pass rush. 3 out of our 4 secondary players were hurt most of the season. Worste offensive coordinator (true) in the NFL. No running back. And we basically set the single season record for injured players again.

2007-08 = Very solid O-cordinator took over. We have a very good OL that did great against the cheifs even without Steinbach and Bentley. Pass rush was amazing for a Browns team. All the DB's are healthy. We added Jamal Lewis who is receiving praise from everyone starting with coaches and players, all the way to the media.

Looking at our schedule from 2006, there were a total of 8 games that were won or lost by the Browns within 8 pts. Some of which included the Colts, Chargers, and the Saints(3 of the top 5 teams in the NFL IMO). With the horrid team we had last year, we still competed with these such teams. There was only 2 games all year that we lost by more than 14 pts (Pittsburg and Cincy).

This team is definatly on the rise and if we had the team we have this year for 2006, I would like to think we would have went 9-7 easier than not.

2007-08 schedule:
Steelers = Loss
Bengals = Loss
Raiders = Win
Ravens = Loss
Patriots = Loss
Dolphins = Win
Rams = Loss
Seahawks = Win
Steelers = Win
Ravens = Loss
Texans = Win
Cardinals = Win
Jets = Loss
Bills = Win
Bengals = Loss
49ers = Win

This scenario could happen and it would put us at 8-8 for the year.

PS - to the original poster of this thread: your predictions are basically a mirror of last years results. Do you know how often the NFL actually pans out the way it did the year before? answer = its never close! Theres allways a team like the Saints, etc that completely change things, and you were as conservative as possible.

Ravens
Steelers
Browns
Bengals

Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills

Jaguars
Colts
Texans
Titans

Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Raiders

Cowboys
Eagles
Redskins
Giants

Bears
Lions
Packers
Vikings

Rams
Cardinals
Seattle
49ers

Carolina
Saints
Falcons
Tampa Bay
Raiders were undefeated in preseason last year. Really worked out for them.

And I know it's been said before by others, but I really love how someone's favourite team will automatically beat a team with a similar talent level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:37 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
I'm having a lot of trouble seeing a team with a defense as bad as Cincy's finishing ahead of Baltimore or Pittsburgh. I think they're a .500 team.
In 2005 we had easily the worst starting safties in the league (at each position) and won 11 games then were in a game for far too long in the playoffs vs. Pitt without our best/most important player. Tory James was the biggest liability on our defense last year and he is gone. Deltha O'Neal is no longer bitter about his contract and we have Leon Hall backing him up so CB's are improved. Our LB core is improved (Ahmad Brooks > Brian Simmons and Jeanty/Johnson have one more year experience), our DL is improved (Geathers/Peko have one more year experience, John Thornton is still extremely average and Justin Smith is solid), my biggest hope is that at Saftey Madieu Williams will be the playmaker he was in late '04/early '05. Either way our defense is improved and it doesn't have to be great for us to make the playoffs, we had probably what was the hardest schedule last year with TERRIBLE luck (phantom roughing pass call vs. TB then injuries plus the big mistakes that every team that doesn't make the postseason has).

I think the Bengals win the division with Pitt or Baltimore taking the WC. I honestly don't know what to expect out of Pittsburgh this year and I think Baltimore wins 9-10 games. Granted last year I picked Pittsburgh to win the division and we know how that worked out so who knows.

I am most confused about who will win and finish second in the NFCW. I think if the Seahawks are healthy they win it but St. Louis, SF and Arizona all have potential to win it as well so I figure that's the one with the team that really improves over last year and the one that I'll be the most wrong on.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Good well hope all you want but don't sit there and state it as if they are definatly good again. i never said they wouldn't be good i said they were indeed questionable, meaning it could go either way. All you want to to is bring up WR as if its the only thing that matters to a quaterbacks sucess there is a lot more to it.
well if ya wanna talk about other positons: Taylor's 90 yard run he avg 3.7 yds per carry and Peterson hasnt even played a down

Jackson's confidence level cant be that high after being destroyed last year, childress shouldve never played him, and on that note GB's Staff>Min's staff
Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't worry all Yodachu fans, the NFC South and NFC East picks will be up by the time Yoda goes to bed for the night.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe we should make a prediction thread...
Old 08-15-2007, 12:42 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NFC East Time

1. Philadelphia (11-5)
Wins:Wsh, Det, @ NYG, @ NYJ, Chi, @ Min, Dal, Mia, Sea, NYG, Buf
Losses:@ GB, @ Wsh, @ NE, @ Dal, @ NO

2. Dallas (9-7)
Wins:NYG, @ Mia, STL, Min, Wsh, NYJ, GB, @ Det, Phi
Losses:@ Chi, @ Buf, NE, @ Phi, @ NYG, @ Car, @ Wsh

3. New York Giants (7-9)
Wins:NYJ, SF, @ Mia, Dal, @ Det, Wsh, NE:just cuz the Pats will have everything wrapped up, much like da Bears
Losses:@ Dal, GB, @ Wsh, Phi, @ Atl, Min, @ Chi, @ Phi. @ Buf

4. Washington (6-10)
Wins:Mia, NYG, Phi, @ TB, Buf, Dal
Losses:@ Phi, Det, @ GB, AZ, @ NE, @ NYJ, @ Dal, Chi, @ NYG, @ Min

Philadelphia is solid. I really like their chances if McNabb stays healty, and I never predict injuries, so I see them doing well. Romo will not be a one year wonder, but 9-7 will have him out of the playoffs. The Giants will struggle, Couglin will be canned and they will have to re-condsider if Manning is the man. The Skins will take a step in the right direction. Campbell, Portis, and Moss are a great group of guys. Their D will struggle again.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Raiders were undefeated in preseason last year. Really worked out for them.

And I know it's been said before by others, but I really love how someone's favourite team will automatically beat a team with a similar talent level.

so the raiders had a really good preseason and went on to have the worst regular season record? what were you sayin about the browns? ...

sig by bosanac01
Average OT LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
so the raiders had a really good preseason and went on to have the worst regular season record? what were you sayin about the browns? ...
Because preseason means absolutely zilch, it's dumb to think that just because your team did well playing against cover 3 defenses running vanilla plays, they're gonna make some huge turnaround.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings will go 0-16. They will never win another game again. I don't even know why they go out and play the games. If you don't put the Vikings last in the NFC North, then you suck, and you have no credibility.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because preseason means absolutely zilch, it's dumb to think that just because your team did well playing against cover 3 defenses running vanilla plays, they're gonna make some huge turnaround.
Bingo. The Bengals won half as many games in the preseason last year as we did the entire regular season. I was honestly glad we lost the first game lol. The defenses are so boring and the blitzes non-existant.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Vikings will go 0-16. They will never win another game again. I don't even know why they go out and play the games. If you don't put the Vikings last in the NFC North, then you suck, and you have no credibility.
I have them tied for last place, so I still have credibility. But hey, they are in the same division as the Lions, that is hard....
Old 08-15-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I have them tied for last place, so I still have credibility. But hey, they are in the same division as the Lions, that is hard....
No, man, the Lions are for real this year. They're going to win the division by 5 games. That team is going places. They botched their drafted again, but they are soooo good!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
finally you get it :)
Old 08-15-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.Average OT LB is a cocksman.

Quote:

i cant tell if you disagreed with me or not.. i was just pointing out that he said the raiders sucked but did great in the presesaon.. and he also said that because the browns did well in the preseason it should be a sign the wont be in last.. even though the raiders were..

sig by bosanac01
Old 08-15-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Ravens 13-3
Steelers 10 -6
Browns 4 - 12
Bengals 6 - 10

Patriots 12 – 4
Jets 9 - 7
Dolphins 5 - 11
Bills 7 - 9

Jaguars 8 - 8
Colts 11 - 5
Texans 5 - 11
Titans 7 - 9

Chargers 11 - 5
Broncos 10 - 6
Chiefs 5 - 11
Raiders 2 – 14

Cowboys 6 - 10
Eagles 10 - 6
Redskins 6 - 10
Giants 8 - 8

Bears 13 - 3
Lions 5 - 11
Packers 8 - 8
Vikings 3 - 13

Rams 11 - 5
Cardinals 6 - 10
Seattle 8 - 8
49ers 7 - 9

Carolina 8 – 8
Saints 9 – 7
Falcons 4 – 12
Tampa Bay 5 - 11

sig by bosanac01
Old 08-15-2007, 01:15 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
why is there so much hype for the Rams? when did they upgraded there defense?
Well, it would seem that they did their upgrading in the offseason, like the other teams did.

DE- James Hall, extremely underrated addition (led league in sacks before injury)
DT- Adam Carriker, according to Matt Birk (Vikings lineman), Carriker is a beast
LB- Chris Draft, another underrated addition when you consider how much love the Niners are getting over the addition of Banta-Cain, look at career stats for the two
CB- Jonathon Wade, Lenny Walls, Mike Rumph
SS- Todd Johnson

I watched every Rams game, and any criticism of positions other than DT and the other DE spot last year is somewhat unfair. Every game the Rams DT's turned into magicians, seemingly disappearing before your eyes. You would literally have to watch a replay of the play to figure out where the hell they were. If Carriker can come in and just be average that will help a ton, because Jimmie Kennedy was a utterly atrocious.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average OT LB View Post
Ravens 13-3
Steelers 10 -6
Browns 4 - 12
Bengals 6 - 10

Patriots 12 4
Jets 9 - 7
Dolphins 5 - 11
Bills 7 - 9

Jaguars 8 - 8
Colts 11 - 5
Texans 5 - 11
Titans 7 - 9

Chargers 11 - 5
Broncos 10 - 6
Chiefs 5 - 11
Raiders 2 14

Cowboys 6 - 10
Eagles 10 - 6
Redskins 6 - 10
Giants 8 - 8

Bears 13 - 3
Lions 5 - 11
Packers 8 - 8
Vikings 3 - 13

Rams 11 - 5
Cardinals 6 - 10
Seattle 8 - 8
49ers 7 - 9

Carolina 8 8
Saints 9 7
Falcons 4 12
Tampa Bay 5 - 11
It's usually a good idea when predicting records to check and make sure they are statistically possibly. You've got way more losses than wins. I mean...just look at the NFC. Mathmatics..it can be your friend.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Average OT LB
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's usually a good idea when predicting records to check and make sure they are statistically possibly. You've got way more losses than wins. I mean...just look at the NFC. Mathmatics..it can be your friend.
nah i was figuring someone would point that out.. but its not like im gonna be right so whats the point in being accurate? I feel its more so designed to gve the general impression as to how well each team will preform..

sig by bosanac01