Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-17-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
82-Jim Harbaugh (Chicago 1987-1993; Indianapolis 1994-1997; Baltimore 1998; San Diego 1999-2000; Carolina 2001)

Was a first round pick by Chicago and found reasonable sucess in '91 when he passed for 3,000 yards, but most of his sucess was in Indianapolis where he would become a Pro Bowler. In '95 he had a 100.7 passer rating and would make the Pro Bowl, along with being the Comeback Player of the Year, a top candidate for MVP and leading the Colts to the AFC Championship game. The '95 AFC Championship game ended in dramatic fashion as Harbaugh's Hail Mary was incomplete. He would also go on to have good sucess in San Diego and would retire in Carolina.
CAPTAIN COMEBACK! I still say that ball was caught. I don't care what the video shows.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Would they both be under center, and then one rolls out one way, and the other the other way to confuse the defense? Or they both roll out to the same side even! "Oh my god, who do we tackle!?"
it soon becomes the era of 18 step drops...
and then fires it for 108 yards.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
CAPTAIN COMEBACK! I still say that ball was caught. I don't care what the video shows.
And you still be wrong!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
And you still be wrong!
He caught it and fumbled it, but he was in the endzone so the fumble doesn't matter.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:00 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
He caught it and fumbled it, but he was in the endzone so the fumble doesn't matter.
Yes it does, he didn't maintain control. I was so happy that day to see the heartbreak on the Colts faces..........ahhh good times.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well wont be able to post till, tommorow, going to a concert

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Harbaugh made the list! BOOYAH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
How exactly is someone whose posts are normally one or two lines in length knocking someone who is making posts with actual content?
Considering about 1/12th of my posts on this site aren't even identifiable as mine anymore, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

been playing NFL2k5 all day but new one is coming soon

Old 08-19-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

80-Tobin Rote (Green Bay 1950-1956; Detroit 1957-1959; San Diego 1963-1964; Denver 1966)

Rote was the only man to quarterback teams to championships in both the NFL and the American Football League. He is also one of seven NFL quarterbacks to rush for at least 3,000 yards during a career. Rote's 35 rushing TD's are the fourth highest amount in NFL history by a QB. He would win a Championship with Detroit in '57, and San Diego in '63. He was also a one time Pro Bowler and one time AFL All-Star. In '63 he would win the AFL MVP. He would die in 2000 due to a heart attack.

More soon tonite after South Park

Last edited by neko4 : 08-22-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

79-Neil O'Donnell (Pittsburgh 1990-1995; New York Jets 1996-1997; Cincinatti 1998; Tennessee 1998-2003)

He maybe best remembered for his two interceptions to nobody cornerback, Larry Brown, in the Super Bowl but O'Donnell had an impressive career. Probably a bit high here, but he did lose two Super Bowls (one as a backup) and was a one time Pro Bowler.

78-Greg Landry (Detroit 1968-1978; Baltimore 1979-1983; Chicago 1984)

No relation if thats what your wondering, but Landry was a pretty darn good QB. In '68, as a rookie, he made his only Pro Bowl after throwing for 2,237 yards and 16 td's. In '76 he was Comeback Player of the Year after throwing for 17 Td's. In '79 he had a career high, 2,932 yards. Had he played a year longer he wouldve been in a Super Bowl with Chicago.

Last edited by neko4 : 08-22-2007 at 10:13 AM.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.. I can't believe Neil O'Donnell made this list..

With that Said Kordell should be coming up in about 5-10 picks.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
Wow.. I can't believe Neil O'Donnell made this list..

With that Said Kordell should be coming up in about 5-10 picks.
haha
no Kordell but he is in the top 5 list of QB's who could punt in the modern era
O'donnell shouldve been lower, but i wasnt thinking very well about his achievements

Old 08-20-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha
no Kordell but he is in the top 5 list of QB's who could punt in the modern era
O'donnell shouldve been lower, but i wasnt thinking very well about his achievements
O'donnell was the perfect Cowher QB... Do the minimum solidly and limit mistakes. Though he didn't do that in the superbowl.

I think Kordell was better than O'Donnell in his short stint.. if only he had more consistancy.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Ok that's acceptable. I was afraid he would be top 3.
Quote:
The mere mention of him being a possible top 3 All-Time QB just made he throw up a little in my mouth.
Ok, I'd like you TWO to explain IN detail why its absurd to have Favre in the top 3? Why is it soooo asinine to propose a man who will likely finish on top in Games won, MVPs, completions, TDs, consecutive games started, throwing Yards, and the NFL's sexiest man to be a top 3 QB?

Let's see if we can get another reason other than Interceptions too fellas..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Ok, I'd like you TWO to explain IN detail why its absurd to have Favre in the top 3? Why is it soooo asinine to propose a man who will likely finish on top in Games won, MVPs, completions, TDs, consecutive games started, throwing Yards, and the NFL's sexiest man to be a top 3 QB?

This reminded me of a great quote from DJ Gallo:

Quote:
Brett Favre threw two more interceptions in Green Bay's shutout loss yesterday, (1st week in '06) giving him 257 for his career -- just 20 shy of George Blanda's all-time record. Will ESPN start running a Bonds-esque "Chasing Blanda" scroll at the bottom of the screen as Favre goes after -- and inevitably passes -- this historic mark? I have no idea, although they should. But I'd like to throw a bone to all of the Favre apologists out there. In order to prevent their hero from breaking Blanda's mark, I say Favre's picks no longer be recorded as interceptions. Instead, they shall be called "gunslings." It's simply disrespectful to say: "Brett Favre stinks. He threw five more interceptions last night." To me, this sounds much better: "Did you see Brett Favre throw five gunslings last night? Man, what a gunslinger. He threw them so hard directly into the defenders' hands that he made them bleed. No one throws gunslings like Brett Favre."

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My stomach hurts from reading that Shiver. Bastard.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Because he was never the best quarterback of his era. He always had someone in front of him who was more dominant or talented. Is he one of the top twenty of all-time? Yes. Can I name you someone who was better pretty much every year of his career? Yeah.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:15 AM    (permalink
nfrillman
Veteran

nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.nfrillman could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
This reminded me of a great quote from DJ Gallo:
Quote:
Brett Favre threw two more interceptions in Green Bay's shutout loss yesterday, (1st week in '06) giving him 257 for his career -- just 20 shy of George Blanda's all-time record. Will ESPN start running a Bonds-esque "Chasing Blanda" scroll at the bottom of the screen as Favre goes after -- and inevitably passes -- this historic mark? I have no idea, although they should. But I'd like to throw a bone to all of the Favre apologists out there. In order to prevent their hero from breaking Blanda's mark, I say Favre's picks no longer be recorded as interceptions. Instead, they shall be called "gunslings." It's simply disrespectful to say: "Brett Favre stinks. He threw five more interceptions last night." To me, this sounds much better: "Did you see Brett Favre throw five gunslings last night? Man, what a gunslinger. He threw them so hard directly into the defenders' hands that he made them bleed. No one throws gunslings like Brett Favre."

Still one of the funniest sports quotes I've ever heard. I still use the term "gunslings" while watching the games on Sunday with my buddies. For instance, "Damn dude, Plummer just switched the ball to his non-throwing hand and nailed this guy with a gunsling for a touchdown."

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.
nfrillman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:56 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
Because he was never the best quarterback of his era. He always had someone in front of him who was more dominant or talented. Is he one of the top twenty of all-time? Yes. Can I name you someone who was better pretty much every year of his career? Yeah.
3 straight MVP awards? Favre was easily the best QB of the 90's.

Top twenty? He is without a doubt top ten, no one can really argue if he is listed in the top 5, and he can make a case for top 3(even if he doesn't actually make the top 3.)

Name a QB who was better than Favre at really any time during the prime of Favres career.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:24 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Favre isnt in the top 3 in this list, but i could make a very strong arguement that he could.
But if you were to ask anyone from 95-97 who the top QB was, most would say Favre. He only won the MVP award 3 times in that span, and threw for 30 TD's each season too.

Last edited by neko4 : 08-20-2007 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Favre isnt in the top 3 in this list, but i could make a very strong arguement that he could.
But if you were to ask anyone from 95-97 who the top QB was, most would say Favre. He only won the MVP award 4 times in that span, and threw for 30 TD's each season too.
He won the MVP 3 times and remians the only one to ever do so

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:38 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

77-Steve Bartkowski (Atlanta 1975-1985; LA Rams 1986)

Drafted 1st overall by Atlanta he quickly proved his ability by winning the Rookie of the Year Award. Was a two-time Pro Bowler in '80 and '81 and is one of only seven QB's to have back-to-back 30 TD seasons. In '83 he led the NFL in passing and had a 97.4 QB rating. Could have been much higher on the list if he was more sucessful wins/playoffs wise.

76-Joe Ferguson (Buffalo 1973-1984; Detroit 1985-1986; Tampa Bay 1988-1989; Indianapolis 1990)

Is hard to imagine a guy could play threw three different decades and it fascinates me how much the game changed from his rookie season until his last. As a younger player, Fran Tarkenton and Terry Bradshaw were at the top of the league, but as times changed guys like Joe Montana and Dan Marino emerged as stars. In his career he would place in the top 10 in pass attempts five times, completions and passing yards four times, passing touchdowns six times, and yards per pass three times. He has a 1-2 record in the playoffs. His best year was in '75 when he tied Tarkenton for the most TD passes in a career. This was the first of four times that he would throw for 20 or more TD passes.

Last edited by neko4 : 08-22-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, about where is Bernie Kosar gonna be?
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Hey, about where is Bernie Kosar gonna be?
you wont see his name come up for a little while

Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you wont see his name come up for a little while
Ok, that's good.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote