Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Lav! One time for me!
Old 11-30-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
****, of course Aaron Rodgers is exploding now. dammit!

Come on Giants! Eli to Hixon for a TD! Make it happen!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good news is that Asomugha will probably be on Bowe the whole game.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
The good news is that Asomugha will probably be on Bowe the whole game.
Good news for who??

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can Royal and Keller and Longwell outscore Randy Moss, Slaton, Tony Gonzalez, Jets D and Bellicheat by 8 points? doubt it, but come on boys!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Good news for who??
for Team DJP :)
Old 11-30-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie Royal is a tool.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDDIE ROYAL!!!!!!!

giving me hope!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a lot of things to go right for me to win at this point . . .

- Oakland's D/ST needs to get me more sacks and turnovers in the 2nd half.
- I need tonight's Chicago/Minnesota game to be high scoring on both sides to get Hester, AD, and Robbie Gould a lot of points.
- I need Andre Johnson to not score a TD on MNF tomorrow.
- I need Matt Ryan to not throw any more TD passes.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I need a lot of things to go right for me to win at this point . . .

- Oakland's D/ST needs to get me more sacks and turnovers in the 2nd half.
- I need tonight's Chicago/Minnesota game to be high scoring on both sides to get Hester, AD, and Robbie Gould a lot of points.
- I need Andre Johnson to not score a TD on MNF tomorrow.
- I need Matt Ryan to not throw any more TD passes.
I'm barely winning and you have AD and Hester left. And it would have been nice to know that Nate Webster WAS OUT, GOD DAMNIT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I need to win is for Turner and Bowe to get me some ******* points!

Old 11-30-2008, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm barely winning and you have AD and Hester left. And it would have been nice to know that Nate Webster WAS OUT, GOD DAMNIT.
You're ahead by 14 right now. As I see it, AD and Andre Johnson are likely to cancel each other out, and Hester isn't the threat he once was since he no longer returns kickoffs. You're probably looking at a 20-25 point lead that I'll have to make up with Hester and Gould.

It will be close, but if Oakland's D doesn't get me some points in the second half, I think you'll win.

I SHOULD HAVE STARTED PEYTON HILLIS! Not sure what the hell I was thinking. Warrick Dunn never scores TD's.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I need Royal to keep getting some points, and it'd be nice if Keller would get a TD dammit!!!

Gonzo and Moss need to be shut out this half and Longwell needs to outscore Slaton!

dear Steve Slaton, please slip and fall on your chest and ribs and don't play tomorrow.
Quote:
Old 11-30-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I need Royal to keep getting some points, and it'd be nice if Keller would get a TD dammit!!!

Gonzo and Moss need to be shut out this half and Longwell needs to outscore Slaton!

dear Steve Slaton, please slip and fall on your chest and ribs and don't play tomorrow.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I support the Matty Ice for King of the Universe movement.

PS: Again, thanks for salvaging my season Scotty.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

******* PEYTON MANNING! 3 POINTS!?

Nice trade PF. I shouldn't have been so down on Cutler after his last two games.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:

hey, no problem. I wasn't gonna keep him and I love my automatic 5 points a week with Coughlin!

mine as well give him to someone cool instead of risking him being drafted by someone lame in the draft!
Quote:
Old 11-30-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hate you so much Brodeur.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I hate you so much Brodeur.
That's just mean and uncalled for, douche.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Brodeur's lead is up to nearly 30. I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I knew I was finished when Bironas got you 21 points, haha.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I just need a TD from Bowe or Turner and I'll be comfortable.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think Comahan has the best team. His team looks destined for a championship.

Now that I've said that, he'll suffer a historic 200 points loss next weekend. That's "the way of the WAR league," after all . . . anarchy and chaos.
Old 11-30-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Goddammit.. the Steelers are gonna win, which will give DJP 5 more points. Right now, I'm only up by .5 because my team decided to take a big **** at the worst possible time.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I do believe that I am done.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I do believe that I am done.
And as you say that, 2 more points for Bowe . . . this will be tight.