Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-30-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the winner of WMD - DJP should receive an automatic bid to the NFLDC HoF. You two were on the short list of guys deserving of indiction . . .
Old 11-30-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I am in the HOF.

Just need one catch for Bowe and I could win by .5 .. as it stands now, I'm losing by .5 because of the Steelers win.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I think I am in the HOF.

Just need one catch for Bowe and I could win by .5 .. as it stands now, I'm losing by .5 because of the Steelers win.
When are they gonna announce the HoF inductees? I vote like 2 weeks ago . . .
Old 11-30-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...41&postcount=5

Hoping in the next couple of days they take away some points from DJP!
Old 11-30-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, lots of close finishes, except for commie destroying tampa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think scottyboy is gonna take down D-Unit barring a multi-TD performance by Slaton on MNF.

Sorry WMD, looks like DJP squeaked by . . . there is always the hope of a scoring adjustment tomorrow, haha.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...41&postcount=5

Hoping in the next couple of days they take away some points from DJP!
I do not approve.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must get bad nights from Hester, Gould, and AD.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Must get bad nights from Hester, Gould, and AD.
Just be lucky I had a brain aneurysm this week and benched Peyton Hillis and Steven Jackson in favor of Aveion Cason and Warrick Dunn.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think scottyboy is gonna take down D-Unit barring a multi-TD performance by Slaton on MNF.

Sorry WMD, looks like DJP squeaked by . . . there is always the hope of a scoring adjustment tomorrow, haha.
Yeah, I'm hoping they take some points from him and give some to me..

Old 11-30-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am suing ESPN for saying that Peyton Manning was the #1 ranked QB for this week. He got me 3 points. Cutler had 21.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just be lucky I had a brain aneurysm this week and benched Peyton Hillis and Steven Jackson in favor of Aveion Cason and Warrick Dunn.
Still wondering why anyone in their right mind would start Cason ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Still wondering why anyone in their right mind would start Cason ever.
14 points this week. He did his part for sure.

I anticipated the Lions giving up a lot, hence lots of KR yards. Unfortinatly that also meant Bironas scored a lot.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Based on my caluclations, if ESPN correctly predicted the point totals of AD, Andre Johnson, Gould, and Hester, I will sqeak out a victory by 0.5 points.

Too bad ESPN sucks at projections (see Manning, Peyton).
Old 11-30-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Touchdown Hester. Man I needed that . . . hope is still alive.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I hate this game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-30-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I hate this game.
Be thankful that AD got run down before the endzone, and that the refs missed the late hit on Gus at the end of that play.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

dear Vikings: please kick lots of field goals!

dear Steve Slaton, fall off a cliff
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
dear Vikings: please kick lots of field goals!

dear Steve Slaton, fall off a cliff
Dear Bears, kick a lot of field goals.

Dear AD, score a lot of touchdowns.

Dear Vikings offense, punt the ball to Devin Hester a lot and let him score on the return.

Thanks.
Old 11-30-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Dear Bears, kick a lot of field goals.

Dear AD, score a lot of touchdowns.

Dear Vikings offense, punt the ball to Devin Hester a lot and let him score on the return.

Thanks.
well, lots of TD's means extra points, so that could work
Quote:
Old 11-30-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
well, lots of TD's means extra points, so that could work
Teamwork scotty. Together we shall win this WAR!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Teamwork scotty. Together we shall win this WAR!
YAY!!!!!

we both agree that these Minny being shutout quarters gotta stop
Quote:
Old 11-30-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys have your hopes up yet? It's gonna be a painful loss.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I already knew I ****** up when I saw Peyton Hillis score 18 from my bench.

Can my team be revived from the dead?
Old 11-30-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
you're banking on WVU filth!

it'll be close, hopefully Slaton gets shut down. or hurt. or arressted for incest. All are very good possibilities
Quote: