Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 05-25-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So your current team isn't a farm team?
Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Peyton Manning.

Nuff said.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Adrian Peterson, Steven Jackson, Peyton Manning.

Nuff said.
Never heard of them.. you sure that isn't your Lacrosse fantasy team?

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never heard of them.. you sure that isn't your Lacrosse fantasy team?
That's a distinct possibility.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just decided on my keepers.. Michael Turner / Dwayne Bowe / Marshawn Lynch.

And just so everyone knows, the keeper lock date is July 1st..

Old 06-10-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I forgot about this. My team sucked balls last year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm guessing draft is early July again? Think I have a vacation planned this summer don't want to miss out on my picks, at least not the early ones...I can't even remember when we started last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like we started on July 17th last year.. with the wonderful pick of Derek Anderson.

I'll have to go through and see who has and hasn't selected their keepers yet.. also, are all 20 members from last year returning?

Old 06-14-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

isn't it you can only keep players for 2 years?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:39 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
isn't it you can only keep players for 2 years?
Good call, I thought it was 3.. I had to research but it is indeed 2 years. That kinda sucks, but the only player I won't be able to keep for next year is Dwayne Bowe.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could of swore we kept 3 players last year though, most of us have been setting 3 as keepers.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I could of swore we kept 3 players last year though, most of us have been setting 3 as keepers.
Yeah, it's three players but you can only keep the same player twice.

Old 06-15-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I say do away with that rule. Or give us all one "forever keeper." A franchise player of sorts.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, it's three players but you can only keep the same player twice.
Ahhh OK makes sense, but if you have a solid core of 3 young guys and you keep them for 2 years straight, seems like it would be hard to find 3 new keepers to keep instead of those 3 young players you already had.

I would like that idea also of some sort of franchise player definately, at least one.

Quote:
Old 06-15-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes yes! I second the whole franchise player thing!

well really I third it, but that didn't flow as well as second, so yea
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

One franchise player is all you need. I'd be in favor of dropping the number of keepers to two if it meant we'd have one "franchise keeper"

It's put more good players into the draft pool yearly while still allowing people to carry over their star.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Whoever hasn't set their keepers.. the deadline is a week away. There's nowhere to see who has and hasn't done it yet. Hopefully the members of the league check this thread semi-often.

Old 06-28-2009, 04:10 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoever hasn't set their keepers.. the deadline is a week away. There's nowhere to see who has and hasn't done it yet. Hopefully the members of the league check this thread semi-often.
I thought you could, I remember last year seeing little blue "K's" next to keepers. But that probably happens after the keepers deadline and everything is set in stone.

Im sure D can check and has probably gotten on people who havent set anything, hes good like that.

Oh and also, if Xio loves his keepers so much he shouldnt beg to give me any of them for MoDrew~

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 06-28-2009 at 04:21 AM.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:11 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You have to select each team individually, there is a keeper signal they show next to keeper picks. I may be bored enough to do this.
I'll do half and you do half!

Old 06-28-2009, 04:13 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm not seeing any keeper signals, you lying bastard!

Old 06-28-2009, 04:23 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol sorry i should have refreshed my page before editing my post!

ya i checked and there werent any. then i figured that probably only appear after the keeper deadline.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I haven't seen D Unit in like three hundred weeks..

Old 06-28-2009, 04:54 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I haven't seen D Unit in like three hundred weeks..
because you set your keepers~
Old 06-28-2009, 05:04 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
because you set your keepers~
I think it might be because I told him I was pregnant and he could be the father :(

Old 06-28-2009, 05:11 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's on an extended family vacation I think. He said he was in Sweden a couple days ago.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What kind of sick man puts his family ahead of his fantasy football league????