Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still say we have the lifetime keeper. Like 98% of the players kept are gonna be back in the draft eligible list after this season. Won't be any fun.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I still say we have the lifetime keeper. Like 98% of the players kept are gonna be back in the draft eligible list after this season. Won't be any fun.
Says the guy with Adrian Peterson.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I select

Aaron Rodgers.

This is probably the only pick I'm gonna be able to make because of the bad timing of this draft. Gonna give my list to Xio probably.

Just push this back!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Borat selects Marion Barber. He's like a Barbarian or something, right?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2009-10 Draft Order:
1. Team Scar988 (0-12, 998 pts) - RB LaDainian Tomlinson
2. Team Wingboy (3-9, 1139.5 pts) - QB Aaron Rodgers
3. Team Borat (3-9, 1279 pts) - RB Marion Barber III
4. Team HChu (3-9, 1292.5 pts)
5. Team Diabsoule (4-8, 1338 pts)
6. Team RoyHall (5-7, 1346 pts)
7. Team BigDawg (5-7, 1412.5 pts)
8. Team MOTH (5-7, 1478 pts)
9. Team Peefs (5-7, 1488.5 pts)
10. Team Longhorns (6-6, 1260 pts)
11. Team PF28 (6-6, 1393 pts)
12. Team KCJ58 (6-6, 1469 pts)
13. Team Scottyboy (7-5, 1363.5 pts)
14. Team Brodeur (7-5, 1424 pts)
15. Team T24L (8-4, 1430 pts)
16. Team DJP (8-4, 1480 pts)
17. Team WMD (9-3, 1575.5 pts)
18. Team Comahan (9-3, 1618.5 pts)
19. Team Xiomera (10-2, 1656.5 pts)
20. Team D-Unit (11-1, 1816.5 pts)
Old 07-01-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

someone text me when I'm up: 225.921.5286

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is gonna be no time limit, right? Unless it gets real bad..
Old 07-02-2009, 02:08 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Smith - WR

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:53 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last 3 picks are guys I dropped from my championship team. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:58 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
The last 3 picks are guys I dropped from my championship team. :)
So that's what that stank smell was...
Old 07-02-2009, 04:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
So that's what that stank smell was...
No that was your upper lip. Oooh dog you... and your momma too. :D
Old 07-02-2009, 04:32 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Play nice now boys, or ill just pull this car right over.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I select:

RB Knowshown Moreno

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-02-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Does anyone else have the feeling that we'll be sitting here all day for BigDawg?
Old 07-02-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Does anyone else have the feeling that we'll be sitting here all day for BigDawg?
I gotta feeling we'll be sitting here longer than that.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-02-2009, 02:11 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just remembered that on the 9th Im going to be camping for a week, I don't like the odds of this finishing in 7 days ><
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Says the guy with Adrian Peterson.
The guy with Chris Johnson agrees with Xio :D

I'm at a BBQ right now though so if I'm somehow on the clock in the next few hrs I'll be home shortly to pick without any problem.

D I'm gonna pm you my cell # just in case because I've been moving around quite a bit this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont you have Johnson and Felix the cat? That's sexy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Has anyone PM'd BigDawg to let him know that he'll be up in a little bit?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Has anyone PM'd BigDawg to let him know that he'll be up in a little bit?
Just talked to him on AIM. He'll be here.

Last edited by D-Unit : 07-02-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this trash talk, and I'm not even on the clock ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

1. Team Scar988 (0-12, 998 pts) - RB LaDainian Tomlinson
2. Team Wingboy (3-9, 1139.5 pts) - QB Aaron Rodgers
3. Team Borat (3-9, 1279 pts) - RB Marion Barber III
4. Team HChu (3-9, 1292.5 pts) - WR Steve Smith
5. Team Diabsoule (4-8, 1338 pts) - RB Knowshon Moreno
6. Team RoyHall (5-7, 1346 pts)
7. Team BigDawg (5-7, 1412.5 pts)
8. Team MOTH (5-7, 1478 pts)
9. Team Peefs (5-7, 1488.5 pts)
10. Team Longhorns (6-6, 1260 pts)
11. Team PF28 (6-6, 1393 pts)
12. Team KCJ58 (6-6, 1469 pts)
13. Team Scottyboy (7-5, 1363.5 pts)
14. Team Brodeur (7-5, 1424 pts)
15. Team T24L (8-4, 1430 pts)
16. Team DJP (8-4, 1480 pts)
17. Team WMD (9-3, 1575.5 pts)
18. Team Comahan (9-3, 1618.5 pts)
19. Team Xiomera (10-2, 1656.5 pts)
20. Team D-Unit (11-1, 1816.5 pts)
Old 07-02-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

FYI, Roy knows he is up. He's just thinking. We might be able to go on a nice run here.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I logged in but cant find our page at all for some reason. I may be blind.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I logged in but cant find our page at all for some reason. I may be blind.
http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=268911