Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-23-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Don't let me catch you doing that again . . .
I'm sorry. It's just I was so jealous of your magnificant strippers... i... i lost control.

i hope you know i still love you
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

unless charles grant gets 2 more points than deuce mcallister im screwed

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm callin' a comeback commie! I'm gunnin' for you.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really liking my Brandon Marshall pick so far...feels like i stole him.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless Drew Brees can bring in 57 points, I'll be 3-0. Great success!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm callin' a comeback commie! I'm gunnin' for you.
good game this week D, you got me.

Rough start for me this year, damn.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team really falls apart without Andre Johnson, damn.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a TE to replace Vernon Davis. This is a keeper league btw. ;)
Old 09-25-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a deal has been made. ridicule me all you want, but this league is mine!! (insert evil laugh here)
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo i dont know how i won, but it happened, and i shipped off Leonard to scottyboy

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
woo i dont know how i won, but it happened, and i shipped off Leonard to scottyboy
and i love you dearly for that
Quote:
Old 09-25-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Stecker is my starter next week...Woo hoo?

dammit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scottyboy this week should be a good match up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked up the 2nd ranked DL and 1st ranked Kicker in the league off of free agency.

Awesome? I think so.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I just picked up the 2nd ranked DL and 1st ranked Kicker in the league off of free agency.

Awesome? I think so.
Now, if only history was the best indicator of future success... ;)
Old 09-27-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:

Awesome? I think so.
Who did you get? Elvis?

I thought about it a bit but, i dont really need a DE for like a week or so.

I was going pick up Allen but, WMD snatched him up.

edit...didnt realize Wimbley was considered a DE on this...guess i need a LB

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-27-2007 at 05:41 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Anyone want Greg Jones.? he had a TD last week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Vernon Davis
Derrick Ward
Devin Hester

are on the block.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Anyone want Pollard? He should be seeing more time and balls come his way. TE swap or best offer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Who did you get? Elvis?

I thought about it a bit but, i dont really need a DE for like a week or so.

I was going pick up Allen but, WMD snatched him up.

edit...didnt realize Wimbley was considered a DE on this...guess i need a LB
Yea Dumervil and Reed. Keep in mind he's 2nd ranked overall, he's only behind Cole.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Talking about good rankings...Romo and Westbrook are both ranked 1st. I didnt even want Westbrook. good stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

this is a big week for me. a chance to go 3-1 in the division, me likey. I'd be more comfortable and confident with a good... hell decent QB
Quote:
Old 09-27-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Talking about good rankings...Romo and Westbrook are both ranked 1st. I didnt even want Westbrook. good stuff.
Brady is ranked higher than Romo...
Old 09-27-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Brady is ranked higher than Romo...
I just checked...they're tied...73 points each.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-27-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

just signed Edwards, the Bills probable starter this week! what a battle, Edwards and Huard... oh god lol
Quote: