Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-31-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young for Michael Griffin (titan for titan)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've been away. do i need to manually fill in my roster now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, just add them as Free Agents
Old 08-13-2009, 03:46 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went ahead and added Rashad Jennings instead of dilly dallying with a Vince Young trade.

Also, Wingboy and Scar still need to add their players to their team..

Last edited by WMD : 08-13-2009 at 03:49 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew I could wait you out~
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I knew I could wait you out~
I tricked you! It was Brett Favre that I wanted all along!!
Old 08-13-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I tricked you! It was Brett Favre that I wanted all along!!
Tricky lil bastid !
Old 08-14-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
I'm Done!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOSH!
Old 08-17-2009, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, does anyone want to make a trade?
Old 08-17-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I will trade!!!

Maybe..
Old 08-19-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Ugh damn you Brett Favre, I hope you tear the **** out of your ACL.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:04 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Ugh damn you Brett Favre, I hope you tear the **** out of your ACL.
Thanks for that! I needed a backup to Carson Palmer... Heck, Favre might even do better!!! :D

This could be just as good for me as WMD dropping Leodis McKelvin for me last year! :D :D :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:19 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is Scar the only team not with a full roster?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Thanks for that! I needed a backup to Carson Palmer... Heck, Favre might even do better!!! :D

This could be just as good for me as WMD dropping Leodis McKelvin for me last year! :D :D :D
This league refuses to let me have QB's. I went basically all of last year without a starting QB on my roster. When Roethlisburger gets hurt im just going to quit~
Old 08-19-2009, 04:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
is Scar the only team not with a full roster?
Yeah, he PM'd me a few days ago saying he was going to do it that night. I'll start PM'ing guys to see if they want to take over his team today.

As soon as I do, Scar is out of this league.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Let's get some trades going, hombres. I set up a trade block in the league page. Join me in the festivities!
Old 08-21-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Let's get some trades going, hombres. I set up a trade block in the league page. Join me in the festivities!
This coming from a guy who can never make up his mind in trades. . . .

Last edited by D-Unit : 08-21-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Steven Jackson is on the block.

I just wanna see how I can alter my team. It's gonna take a significant player in return to get him.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I just wanna see how I can alter my team. It's gonna take a significant player in return to get him.
Plexico Burress can be yours for a nominal fee.
Old 08-21-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

There will probably be huge player turnover. Seeing as we can only keep players twice.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
There will probably be huge player turnover. Seeing as we can only keep players twice.
Wait . . . does the number of times kept reset if a player is traded?

For instance, I acquired Peyton Manning at the deadline last year, how many more times can he be kept? PF kept him once prior to me this offseason . . .
Old 08-21-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Wait . . . does the number of times kept reset if a player is traded?

For instance, I acquired Peyton Manning at the deadline last year, how many more times can he be kept? PF kept him once prior to me this offseason . . .
If you only kept him once then you get to keep him one more time. It doesn't matter that PF kept him.

* But you can't trade a player and trade back for him in the same season and then extend his eligibility. For example, I kept Reggie Bush once. Then I traded him last year and then traded back for him. I kept him for my second time this season. I can't keep him again.

* Any player you add off waiver wire you can keep 2 more times, even if he was kept by you. For example, if I drop Reggie Bush and he clears waivers and I add him, then I can keep him 2 more times. He has to clear waivers though. I can't use my #1 waiver wire priority to drop him and then keep him and expect to extend his keeper status.
Old 08-21-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well . . . looks like Adrian Peterson is getting dealt at the trade deadline.

Line up your offers boys!
Old 08-22-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I would trade with you guys but...... I...... just..... can't................ do it..........