Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-13-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
nah it's your fault for not drafting him itstead you took Chad 85, sucks for you but whatever good for you, you beat me congrats but it looks like I'm keeping Rice so, send me a trade offer in 2 yeras
1st off: my god you suck at typing.

2nd: Hey, congrats on taking him, but me taking ocho helped beat you, did it not? I'll take the W, especially on a WR starved team such as mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
1st off: my god you suck at typing.

2nd: Hey, congrats on taking him, but me taking ocho helped beat you, did it not? I'll take the W, especially on a WR starved team such as mine.
i do suck at typing no argument here

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas Jones saved me this week. Woot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i do suck at typing no argument here
haha i was just messin' with ya.

but WOO! in your face! winner and better typer! :p

WMD you're going down!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which one of you goat ******* wants Josh Johnson. I will consider your offers.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Which one of you goat ******* wants Josh Johnson. I will consider your offers.
I'll give you Jamarcus!
Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll give you Jamarcus!
I wouldn't give up Jake Delhomme for Jamarcus. LOL. My advice: Drop him.

Drop Josh Johnson too.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I wouldn't give up Jake Delhomme for Jamarcus. LOL. My advice: Drop him.

Drop Josh Johnson too.
nah, gotta save him for when Eli's got a bye week. He's a starting QB, i just need to hope he doesn't get in the negatives for that one week he plays...uggh
Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
nah, gotta save him for when Eli's got a bye week. He's a starting QB, i just need to hope he doesn't get in the negatives for that one week he plays...uggh
You probably think you're smart. But I have a fantasy strategy secret that keeps me on top of competition logic like yours. ;)
Old 10-13-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
You probably think you're smart. But I have a fantasy strategy secret that keeps me on top of competition logic like yours. ;)
says the man with a 2-3 record to one with a record of 3-2

;)
Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
says the man with a 2-3 record to one with a record of 3-2

;)
Says the reigning Champion to the ... ??? the ... the 'umm... who are you? ;)
Old 10-13-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Says the reigning Champion to the ... ??? the ... the 'umm... who are you? ;)
i'm the guy living in the now baby!!!

that 1st round playoff game was just another reason for me to despise of steve slaton.
Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit you must let us know your amazing strategy!

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
D-Unit you must let us know your amazing strategy!
Read your rep and don't share. ;) lol
Old 10-13-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

no! you can't be helping out WMD! I play him this week!

I CALL FOUL PLAY!
Quote:
Old 10-13-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no! you can't be helping out WMD! I play him this week!

I CALL FOUL PLAY!
His strategy is "don't stock your team full of ******* Giants players"

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to rent a QB for the week.

Who has one to trade?
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I need to rent a QB for the week.

Who has one to trade?
David Garrard...need a RB

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
David Garrard...need a RB
Sammy Morris says Hi.

That is, if someone has a better QB than David Garrard to offer.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
welllll

I only start 3 giants players on O and my D guys are just awesome and dominating.
Quote:
Old 10-14-2009, 03:26 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i laughed ol
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sammy Morris says Hi.

That is, if someone has a better QB than David Garrard to offer.
If it's a rental, Stafford could be had. I need a WR for this week.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
If it's a rental, Stafford could be had. I need a WR for this week.
Stafford might not play. And it's against the Pack. AND, I have no WR's.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stafford might not play. And it's against the Pack. AND, I have no WR's.
I said if I started struggling and was out of it I would give you Andre Johnson for Steven Jackson and you said no, which still doesn't make sense to me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I said if I started struggling and was out of it I would give you Andre Johnson for Steven Jackson and you said no, which still doesn't make sense to me.
I didn't say No. You must be mistaken.