Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-22-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I have Jason Campbell and Matt Moore. I'm taking a gamble on it.
Way better gamble was Kyle Orton and Ronnie Brown like I offered.
Old 09-22-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I remove my boot from Wingy's anus yet?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You vs me this week MOTH, battle for the number 1 pick!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me vs. DJP. Here we go!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to make a trade today. Everyone on my roster is on the clearance shelf.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Braddah man is now in my loving arms.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to move Steve Breaston, Jordy Nelson, or Jabar Gaffney with Scheffler/Scaife for a damn TE. Someone trade a TE to me dammit. Dammmmmmitttttttttttt.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Looking to move Steve Breaston, Jordy Nelson, or Jabar Gaffney with Scheffler/Scaife for a damn TE. Someone trade a TE to me dammit. Dammmmmmitttttttttttt.
You keep saying this, yet I haven't received a legitimate proposal from you sooooooooooo

Your fault

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Last edited by BigDawg819 : 09-25-2010 at 12:56 AM. Reason: WMD is a prick
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You keep saying this, yet I haven't received a legitimate proposal from you sooooooooooo

You're fault
I am not fault.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am not fault.
SHUT UP SNIPER!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am not fault.
And I do believe you are the definition of fault

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-25-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I would propose a trade right now but Jingle All the Way is on.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I would propose a trade right now but Jingle All the Way is on.
You're fault

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-25-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You're fault
It's not my fault Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad made a Christmas movie.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You vs me this week MOTH, battle for the number 1 pick!
It's going to be a bloodbath.

Everyone's hurt on my team. :/ So ******.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 09-25-2010 at 12:05 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Braddah man is now in my loving arms.
I made you an offer of sorts to check out, when you get a chance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I want a WR improvement.

Make me offers.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Send Frank Gore my way and you can have damn near anyone on my crappy team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Send Frank Gore my way and you can have damn near anyone on my crappy team.
Gore is MINE!

Everyone should get their offers together for Adrian Peterson at the trade deadline though.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Thomas Jones! Oh yes.

The guys I offered D-Unit having big days today, finally. Looks like I may get a win.

Oh and hey Ben Watson is fantasy relevant. Sweet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-26-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You want to whine some more about your team MOTH? Absolutely destroying my awful team not enough?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Figures, I trade Shockey and he finally decided to play some football. At least Ceddy Benson had a couple TDs to ease my pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I am DEFINITELY going undefeated.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You want to whine some more about your team MOTH? Absolutely destroying my awful team not enough?
No one is more surprised than me. Harvin finally did something good. Thomas Jones had another good one. And Romo being Romo. :D It finally came together for a week.

I thought I was losing...Harrison and Moreno are both out and I had to start Hurd, who concidently saw more PT in the offense today, than he's seen all year. I'll take those 2 points from him all the way to the bank. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-26-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good show WMD. I'm pissed at my roster management this week, tried to get cute.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote