Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-16-2010, 05:08 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I'm coming for you WMD.
Stop posting in my thread.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is projected to score 170+ this week by ESPN.. which means they're all gonna **** the bed. Should be a fun let down though.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone interested in Brandon Tate? He's a real keeper. Looking for a RB of similar worth (not points wise... I'm willing to give up the advantage points wise).

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-16-2010 at 05:55 PM.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Anyone interested in Brandon Tate? He's a real keeper. Looking for a RB of similar worth (not points wise... I'm willing to give up the advantage points wise).
I had brandon tate in another league thats a ppr + kr/pr yards and you get .1 point every 1 yard your guy gets, anyway I managed to package him and Matt Forte for Adrian Peterson, the reason i say all this is because 7 of your players at some point & I'm trying to get rid of the same players on your team, + on my team. We both have really good WR, with KR/PR upside sitting on our bench

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ, trade me Matt Stafford and Ray Rice please. You can have a combination of anyone on my team except Hakeem Nicks, cause he's my other keeper. Go now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to make a 2 for 1 deal. Santana Moss, BMW, Eddie Royal, Stefan Logan, and Jason Snelling are on the table. Pick 2 and PM me an offer.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I have just acquired Stafford, I'm willing to trade Matt Ryan and Vernon Davis in a combination package for a sexy keeper closer to the end of the trade deadline.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, Wingy told me he got removed as an owner. Who did you give his team to? And why didn't that person at least update Wingy's lineup. Doesn't seem like an upgrade if the new guy kept injured Kerry Collins at QB instead of Rodgers.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
D, Wingy told me he got removed as an owner. Who did you give his team to? And why didn't that person at least update Wingy's lineup. Doesn't seem like an upgrade if the new guy kept injured Kerry Collins at QB instead of Rodgers.
He's been inactive for a while. Aaron Rodgers on the bench and all his inactive players on the active roster for weeks did him in. I won't look for a replacement until next season. With a record of 1-8-1, I don't think it matters at this point.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's been inactive for a while. Aaron Rodgers on the bench and all his inactive players on the active roster for weeks did him in. I won't look for a replacement until next season. With a record of 1-8-1, I don't think it matters at this point.
Rodgers was on his bench because his bye was last week and you had removed him when he went to set his lineup this week. I just took a look at his matchups from the past 5 weeks. Not a single player in his starting lineup was hurt or on a bye. Comparatively, WMD has a player on a bye week in his lineup vs. Wingy today. By that logic, WMD should be removed too. It's only been a week since he made a roster move.

Also, you cannot leave a team vacant. It ruins the integrity of the league to have a blank team. It becomes an automatic win on the schedule for all of the teams he faces, especially if you don't even fix Wingy's lineup for him. You allowed Rodgers to sit on the bench with injured Collins in the lineup.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Rodgers was on his bench because his bye was last week and you had removed him when he went to set his lineup this week. I just took a look at his matchups from the past 5 weeks. Not a single player in his starting lineup was hurt or on a bye. Comparatively, WMD has a player on a bye week in his lineup vs. Wingy today. By that logic, WMD should be removed too. It's only been a week since he made a roster move.

Also, you cannot leave a team vacant. It ruins the integrity of the league to have a blank team. It becomes an automatic win on the schedule for all of the teams he faces, especially if you don't even fix Wingy's lineup for him. You allowed Rodgers to sit on the bench with injured Collins in the lineup.
Update made. I'll also re-invite wingy.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

By all means get rid of owners at season's end, but Wingy has been move active than, say, Scar. I've pointed out on several occasions that Scar has left players on byes in his lineup. His current kicker is a free agent.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
By all means get rid of owners at season's end, but Wingy has been move active than, say, Scar. I've pointed out on several occasions that Scar has left players on byes in his lineup. His current kicker is a free agent.
I've PM'd wingy for his email again. Why he replies I'll send him the invite. No one will be deleted the rest of the season. You made a good point.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Reminder to whoever owns Nerv's old team: Maurice Jones-Drew is ineligible to be kept so you had better trade him for equal value before the deadline.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm open to trading everyone except Frank Gore. Let me know if anyone has their eyes set on someone of mine.
Old 11-21-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hello!! I need to get rid of Rodgers. Even though he's being a bum and sitting on my bench.

I can't keep him after this year. I'll do a straight up trade or two for one.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Hello!! I need to get rid of Rodgers. Even though he's being a bum and sitting on my bench.

Matt Ryan and someone?!

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Can we have 10 keepers just for this year? Pretty please?

Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just realllllllly wanna keep Eli. can't we have some loophole where i keep him forever?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got a couple offers.

Really glad he's sitting on my bench..........

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 11-21-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post

You're not even going to be the owner of that team next year. But go ahead and trade Rodgers if you want.

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-21-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Points against me the past four weeks
158.5 with one to go!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-21-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scotty, i'm weighing your offers currently, not just ignoring you. fyi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You're not even going to be the owner of that team next year. But go ahead and trade Rodgers if you want.
Oh? Ok then. And I'm weighing offers too.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 11-21-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Come on D, don't get rid of wingy. He had Ryan Grant and Pierre Thomas. ******* scar is still in this league.

sig by BoneKrusher