Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-01-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oops, I almost forgot...

BRADDAH MAN IS NOW IN MY LOVING ARMS

GOOSE STEP INTO THE END ZONE, BRADDAH MAN!
Old 12-01-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Oops, I almost forgot...

BRADDAH MAN IS NOW IN MY LOVING ARMS

GOOSE STEP INTO THE END ZONE, BRADDAH MAN!
Yup. Creek definitely would've come up with his own line, but hey.... You make my words sound cool. lol.

Freddy brought me my championship last year. If you don't do it this year, just forget about life. haha
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WMD isn't going very far D. Don't get his hopes up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So scotty loses Eli for nothing. Borat loses Brandon Marshall for nothing. Hchu loses Flacco and T24L/Xonraider loses Desean Jackson.

Looks like the draft will be interesting. Who get first pick? MOTH?

Last edited by D-Unit : 12-01-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.
scotty had a 6-6 record and barely missed the playoffs. I doubt he is able to draft Eli. But he could definitely trade around and get him that way, I suppose.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gunna get...NO ONE! DAMMIT!

I've really no idea how I finished 6-6, my team is downright atrocious. My only viable keeper is Hakeem Nicks, everyone else is just garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Im gunna get...NO ONE! DAMMIT!

I've really no idea how I finished 6-6, my team is downright atrocious. My only viable keeper is Hakeem Nicks, everyone else is just garbage.
You got 6 wins because you're in the weak division and you're just good enough to beat the lousiest teams and inflate your record. The weak get weaker.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Borat loses Brandon Marshall for nothing.
LOL, I couldn't give Marshall away.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
LOL, I couldn't give Marshall away.
I would have given you Ryan Mathews!
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How's that possible when I drafted Ryan Mathews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been getting deals for Garrard and I'm open to dealing him, I just want a RB in return. One that gets decent carries.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait, I think I drafted Ryan Matthews a couple of times. You can't trade me my own player you jackwagon!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I have been getting deals for Garrard and I'm open to dealing him, I just want a RB in return. One that gets decent carries.
Hines... the deadline was over today.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Wait, I think I drafted Ryan Matthews a couple of times. You can't trade me my own player you jackwagon!
Hey somebody has been watching too many Geico commercials. lol. Jackwagon... what an awesome word!

...as for Ryan Matthews... Classic.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My problem this year was terrible play at the QB spot, highlighted by 3 weeks where the person I started didnt even see the field. Thanks Cards, for trading your best QB for god knows what reason.

Anyway, Im finally solidified there, and will go into next year with Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, and Andre Johnson as my keepers. Im pretty happy with those three.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I probably would have given you Fitz if you had ******* SAID THIS YESTERDAY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 05:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I probably would have given you Fitz if you had ******* SAID THIS YESTERDAY.
Fitz is a RB? I asked Hines about Garrard and was going to do it for Thomas Jones, but then I found a deal with PF instead.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fitz is a RB? I asked Hines about Garrard and was going to do it for Thomas Jones, but then I found a deal with PF instead.
No, but he's an awesome receiver. I mean I offered Stafford/Fitz for Brees and would have gone higher had Wingy not said he would have considered it, but WHATEVER.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Pffft should have traded for Carson Palmer isntead Brodeur. You missed out.
Quote:
Old 12-01-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I would have probably done a stupid deal if you had offered me anything last night. I was very desperate.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Pffft should have traded for Carson Palmer isntead Brodeur. You missed out.
Seriously. Jason Campbell as your QB in the playoffs? That's horrible.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Seriously. Jason Campbell as your QB in the playoffs? That's horrible.
I thought Shaun Hill was pretty much good to go, and then about three minutes after Commie and I completed our trade, he was downgraded to doubtful. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have Drew Stanton, what are you complaining about?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought Shaun Hill was pretty much good to go, and then about three minutes after Commie and I completed our trade, he was downgraded to doubtful. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.
I see. Can't blame you for not knowing the status of the starting QB of your favorite team. That would be criminal. ;)