Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I thought Shaun Hill was pretty much good to go, and then about three minutes after Commie and I completed our trade, he was downgraded to doubtful. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.
The Sanchize laughs in your general direction

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:04 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried to trade Brees again! I got friggin' swamped at work and missed it.

I got maybe one other offer for him.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's because you're a jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Desean will be a pretty nice coup. Scotty is gonna end up getting Eli back, I got Schaub at like the 7th or 8th pick range coming off a pretty good season. But keep in mind I'm putting Schaub and Austin back into the FA pool myself as well as Hillis so the top half should have some good choices.
Dwayne Bowe and Reggie Wayne will also likely hit the draft pool. Should be fun.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:07 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was so caught up in setting my rosters for my teams not yet in the playoffs that I totally forgot about this team that is actually IN the playoffs. Xio can thank me for starting Harvin who is OUT! damnit.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alriiiiiiiiight, my team can start putting up some points now. I'm looking at YOU, Braddah Man Fred and Braddah Man Bowe.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I was so caught up in setting my rosters for my teams not yet in the playoffs that I totally forgot about this team that is actually IN the playoffs. Xio can thank me for starting Harvin who is OUT! damnit.
I'm not thanking you. I lost Frank Gore for the season on the eve of the playoffs.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I put in Stanton, **** you ESPN.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

This can't be the week my team decides to lay a stink on me. COME ON GUYS JEEZ.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't make any lineup mistakes 2day. I'm focused

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could you have a larger signature, LL?
Old 12-05-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I didn't make any lineup mistakes 2day. I'm focused

Focused.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Could you have a larger signature, LL?
I didn't make it. Lost a sig bet. Talk to BK or FE about it. I'd love to resize it or not wear it at all honestly but that would be me trying to ***** my way out of it. Gotta rock this 2 more days I think, unless it's a size infraction in which case I'd gladly take it out lol.

Quote:
Old 12-05-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I didn't make it. Lost a sig bet. Talk to BK or FE about it. I'd love to resize it or not wear it at all honestly but that would be me trying to ***** my way out of it. Gotta rock this 2 more days I think, unless it's a size infraction in which case I'd gladly take it out lol.
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/announcement.php?f=46
Old 12-05-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Is there a playoff bracket? I can't find it on our league page.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/h2hplay...eagueId=268911

There's the Playoff Bracket.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Scotty D is having non consensual sex with your team this week

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Scotty D is having non consensual sex with your team this week
I don't approve of this non consensual sex.

Old 12-05-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bummed. Glad I didn't trade MJD at the last minute though. I almost sent him to Borat.

Keepers for 2011: MJD, Percy Harvin, Dez Bryant.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Will any of my players get to double digits today? How very annoying.

Old 12-05-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Will any of my players get to double digits today? How very annoying.
Your bench players did

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not comfortable at all.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Thanks to Reggie Wayne, I'm guessing we'll have that WMD-Xio 2nd round matchup after all.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I'm not comfortable at all.
Have faif in yoself, young gwasshoppa.

Mendenhall won't do anything tonight