Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-08-2010, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably

Vick
Moreno
Holmes

VD and Blount have an outside shot.

LL, you aren't keeping the white rhino?

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Probably

Vick
Moreno
Holmes

VD and Blount have an outside shot.

LL, you aren't keeping the white rhino?
Luckily we don't have to declare for sure yet. It depends on what they do in the draft. Maybe they draft another RB, Maybe Hardesty takes away more work, maybe they get an explosive WR that makes Green more attractive. Right now, eh. I can find another RB late easier I think then a WR like Jennings.

I've been having good luck finding RB's in this league really late or as a FA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Is your short-term memory that bad? I beat you in the playoffs.
Yeah, and I have 2 War League Championships and 1 2nd place finish. Can YOU handle that? Let's not pretend who has been more dominant.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booo Yahhh!!!! lol.

Quote:
Old 12-08-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, and I have 2 War League Championships and 1 2nd place finish. Can YOU handle that? Let's not pretend who has been more dominant.
I don't think I was drawing that comparison so no subject changes.

Also, I'm sticking to my guns. I'm willing to face you weekly.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I didn't even know you had Chris Johnson. What trade did you guys do? Must have missed it. As bad as I wanted to keep him this was the year for me 2 do it, what burns me up though is I could have made a pretty good run with my team last year if I didn't miss the playoffs by a game or 2 on the pace he was on. Oh well.

I think I'll keep: Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings

Back to the draft: Miles Austin, Mike Williams(TB), Peyton Hillis, Matt Schaub, Tony G. Giving up Williams makes me sad :( But Jennings finally has gotten his **** together. I don't really like the idea of going into the draft without a QB *again* but I don't have much of a choice.
You're more than welcome to try and get Chris Johnson back this offseason.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My keepers are going to be Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, and Andre Johnson. Im happy with that.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I don't think I was drawing that comparison so no subject changes.

Also, I'm sticking to my guns. I'm willing to face you weekly.
What would I do without you? I <3 Xio. :D
Old 12-09-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Finally Chris Johnson does what he's supposed to for me. 31 points is a nice start. Too bad the rest of my WRs and RBs suck.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

WTF. Could Calvin & Jennings be sucking any harder? That pass Jennings dropped was ridiculous, Rodgers is already done if things don't change for either guy by games end I'll lose easily.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio had some bad luck with Rodgers going down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-12-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn. I need a 3rd keeper. right now I got Fitzpatrick, Turner and ???

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
damn. I need a 3rd keeper. right now I got Fitzpatrick, Turner and ???
Fascinating that you could have had Fitzgerald and Matt Ryan.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's gonna be Brodeur vs. Scotty D for the WAR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP.

What a disgrace!
Old 12-12-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
It's gonna be Brodeur vs. Scotty D for the WAR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP.

What a disgrace!
I blame myself

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I blame myself
I blame Dwayne Bowe.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I blame the man!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I blame Ryan Matthews.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I blame Ryan Matthews.
No, I get to blame Ryan Mathews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as the Texans are somewhat limited, I will have the reigns to the greatest story in War League history.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

4 Arian Foster TD receptions today, plus Cushing gets two pick 6's. And you will enjoy every minute of it!

Quote:
Old 12-13-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Well my season went down in flames due to injuries a little bit, haha.

No Frank Gore and Aaron Rodgers = Congrats Scotty D.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I blame Ryan Matthews.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
No, I get to blame Ryan Mathews.
Ryan Mathews is MY PLAYER and I will not let you guys blame him for anything.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Ryan Mathews is MY PLAYER and I will not let you guys blame him for anything.
WMD, how is life in the consolation ladder?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-13-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Folks, I can see into the future. This is exactly how the WAR LEAGUE FINALS will go between Brodeur and Scotty D.