Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-31-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohh yeah my number is 732-690-4258.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ohh yeah my number is 732-690-4258.
Oh, so now you're just going to give it out to everybody huh? And here I thought I was special.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...88#post2637688

Oh look. ******* deal with it, kids.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody is gonna post in that thread. I'm keeping the list updated in this thread like we've done the other 3 or 4 times and havent' had problems.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Nobody is gonna post in that thread. I'm keeping the list updated in this thread like we've done the other 3 or 4 times and havent' had problems.
It makes no sense to put them in this thread with the discussion and all the *** talk that goes on between Brodeur, GF, scottyboy, and you.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It makes no sense to put them in this thread with the discussion and all the *** talk that goes on between Brodeur, GF, scottyboy, and you.
It only makes no sense to you. And nobody cares what does or doesn't make sense to you
Old 07-31-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, NO NO NO NO NO NO. THIS IS SERIOUS, I AM SERIOUS. THIS THREAD IS NOT A JOKE, AND YOU WILL NOT CREATE ANOTHER ONE YOU STUPID SON OF A *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

is Bos gonna get us stuck with a 2 hour clock already?
Old 07-31-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We draft here?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yes, draft in this thread.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
We draft here?
No, there's a selection thread. Don't trust WMD. He just wants to be able to skip you in the draft order sneakily.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will select Knowshon Moreno.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:07 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Round 1

Team Dirty Thirty
- Peyton Hillis, RB
Team Bosanac - Knowshon Moreno, RB

Team MOTH

Team Giantsfan
Team PF28
Team KCJ
Team prock
Team Comahan
Team marshallb
Team Scottyboy
Team APS
Team Borat
Team RaiderNation
Team Brodeur
Team D-Unit
Team Scotty D
Team Longhorns
Team WMD
Team Xiomera
Team LTGiants

Round 2

Team LTGiants
Team Xiomera
Team WMD
Team Longhorns
Team Scotty D
Team D-Unit
Team Brodeur
Team RaiderNation
Team Borat
Team APS
Team Scottyboy
Team marshallb
Team Comahan
Team prock
Team KCJ
Team PF28
Team Giantsfan
Team MOTH
Team Bosanac
Team Dirty Thirty
Old 07-31-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Post Pictures Of The Players You Draft, Folks
Old 07-31-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Post Pictures Of The Players You Draft, Folks
Because Xio can't read.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Because Xio can't read.
Hey man, I know you and Corey get enjoyment out of looking at pictures of men.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won't be posting pictures because I'll most likely be posting from my phone.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Text me when I'm up. I'll be online around 6ish I think.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First trade of the new season!

Borat sends Jahvid Beast to WMD for Rashard Mendenhall.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

text me (920.655.7932) when my pick is up...i'll be golfing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
First trade of the new season!

Borat sends Jahvid Beast to WMD for Rashard Mendenhall.
If true, the police should be knocking at your door for larceny.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

I am rich and therefore above the law.
Old 07-31-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Where the **** is MOTH? Can anyone text him?
Old 07-31-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Is this the calm before the WAR?
Old 07-31-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R u a deadbeat drafter???

Better get your act together cause there's no mercy in this league. You will suffer.

Start providing phone numbers or be responsible about getting your picks made. Moth knew he was 3rd and since he's not here, he'll b skipped if he doesn't make his pick in 2 hours from now.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote