Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-31-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I coined the term "deadbeat drafter." :)
Old 07-31-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So MOTH has like 20 more minutes before we skip him, right?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanna throw this out there. I'm willing to part with Frank Gore in exchange for a player and improved draft positioning this round.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GF IS OTC.

MOTH has been skipped. It's been a terrible draft day so far.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm texting GF as we speak.
Old 07-31-2011, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Via text, Giantsfan's 1st-ever WAR league selection is ....

DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles

Old 07-31-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Via text, PrinceFielder selects ...

His 2nd quarterback! SWERVE! Matt Schaub, Texans

KCJ is now On The Clock
Old 07-31-2011, 07:31 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB C.J. Spiller

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not a fan of skipping MOTH, at all. Pretty sure Xio there is pissed at me for refusing to do the GF thing.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted GF myself. MOTH knew this started today.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got the implication, I stand by my point. It's the first day and the regular season doesn't start for like six weeks, there should be some leeway for god sakes.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-31-2011, 08:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I am not a fan of skipping MOTH, at all. Pretty sure Xio there is pissed at me for refusing to do the GF thing.
I'm not a fan of it either. But he left no choice. No contact number, no list, no instruction or reason for being gone. Hopefully this is the last time we have to skip someone and I hope he comes back soon.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow that's ridiculous...something came up. Sorry for having a life. You guys should really make up your minds on the whole clock situation.

I guess I'll take Miles Austin by the narrowest of margins over Bowe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Wow that's ridiculous...something came up. Sorry for having a life. You guys should really make up your minds on the whole clock situation.

I was behind you :(.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-31-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I got the implication, I stand by my point. It's the first day and the regular season doesn't start for like six weeks, there should be some leeway for god sakes.
I'll give leeway, but this will be the last time.

I'll put the rest of the draft on hold for MOTH. No more picking.

But after he picks, there will be no more leeway for anyone. This IS the WAR LEAGUE. The excuse that the season doesn't start for 6 weeks is meaningless. We all have or should have better things to do with our lives than follow this draft constantly while the clock runs.

And from here on out, each team will have 2 hours on the clock.

The clock will begin from 6AM-12 Midnight EST every day. Be responsible, or be skipped. If you provide a number, that doesn't mean you will get a text, but you will get 3 hours OTC instead of 2.

If you leave us no choice to be skipped because no number, no list or no instruction is left, then your complaints will not be cared about.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If possible can we have a copy of the draft on the first post of the thread? Also I hope not keeping Moreno won't bite me in the ass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

I'm glad you're back!

Message to all:

The longer this draft takes, the more chance "things will come up" for people. So by enforcing the new rules, I'm trying to allow the best chance for everyone to "have a life".

Please be courteous to others and be responsible about your picks instead of making others be the bad guy for skipping you.

Thank you.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:

How is it ridiculous? There was no ambiguity in when this draft would start. People were told to leave phone numbers. You knew the draft was in progress. This isn't your first WAR league rodeo.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did we get rid of the selection thread?

Anyway, again...going with Miles. Here's a pic. lol

Luckily, I didnt lose out on anyone I was targetting, aside from Hillis, who went first, so it's all good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
How is it ridiculous? There was no ambiguity in when this draft would start. People were told to leave phone numbers. You knew the draft was in progress. This isn't your first WAR league rodeo.
The fact that the last time I read a post in here, it was discussing the fact that there would be no time limit...Kind of would make the whole skipping, in the 1st round, no less, kind of ridiculous.

Yeah it's a run on. I dont care.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-31-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It's funny to see the stance your taking now when a few pages ago we had all the time in the world. Funny that I knew you would be the one cracking the whip here and skipping people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I will say this, though. I do apologize for holding this up, something did come up. But I certainly would not agree with the skipping of anyone this early. Certainly not just me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
The fact that the last time I read a post in here, it was discussing the fact that there would be no time limit. Kind of would make the whole skipping, in the 1st round no less, kind of ridiculous.
You shouldn't have taken advantage of the fact the plan was to be lenient. It's bad enough to be stalled by one guy. Don't compound your error by doing it knowingly.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It's funny to see the stance your taking now when a few pages ago we had all the time in the world. Funny that I knew you would be the one cracking the whip here and skipping people.
Bro, do we really need to carry on with this conversation? It's got nothing to do with a fear of not getting the draft completed on time. We have plenty of time. It just doesn't mean we need to use it waiting all day on one guy who knew he was on the clock.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
WE WILL ENFORCE A 2 HOUR TIME LIMIT WHEN THE FIRST PERSON TAKES OVER 4 HOURS TO MAKE THEIR SELECTION.

So if things go smoothly, we'll keep the time limits off.
I'm glad no harm wa made by skipping moth. It's true the rules were not specific enough. I thought I was but after re-reading this that I posted on pg 351, I didn't specifically say that the person making us wait the 4 hours was going to get skipped. We did give you 6 hours though.

Anyone have any questions? Trying to make this go in a timely orderly fashion.