Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-31-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Squash the side bar squabbles.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I take Eli Manning.

And he can be had for a good running back.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

scottyboy is gonna get piss drunk and break stuff.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He PMed me wanting to trade first rounders so he could take Eli before Marshallb.

THIS IS THE WAR LEAGUE MO ******!

Ahmad Bradshaw will do.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LET THE DRAFT BEGIN!

Round 1

Team Dirty Thirty

Team Bosanac

Team MOTH

Team Giantsfan
Team PF28
Team KCJ
Team prock
Team Comahan
Team marshallb
Team Scottyboy
Team APS
Team Borat
Team RaiderNation
Team Brodeur
Team D-Unit
Team Scotty D
Team Longhorns
Team WMD
Team Xiomera
Team LTGiants

Round 2

Team LTGiants
Team Xiomera
Team WMD
Team Longhorns
Team Scotty D
Team D-Unit
Team Brodeur
Team RaiderNation
Team Borat
Team APS
Team Scottyboy
Team marshallb
Team Comahan
Team prock
Team KCJ
Team PF28
Team Giantsfan
Team MOTH
Team Bosanac
Team Dirty Thirty

d-unit update this with picks and put it on the first post on the first page for reference. k thanks.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You shouldn't have taken advantage of the fact the plan was to be lenient. It's bad enough to be stalled by one guy. Don't compound your error by doing it knowingly.
Where the heck did you get that from? Yes, I took advantage of this, by being at the hospital for a niece's birth all day. Cool story bro.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Yeah dude, birth of a niece <<<<<<<<<<< picking.

WAR LEAGUE *****!

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draft time limits start at 3 am on the West Coast? Ouch.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Where the heck did you get that from? Yes, I took advantage of this, by being at the hospital for a niece's birth all day. Cool story bro.
I just think it's lame to start complaining about being skipped like it's in any way our fault. Congrats on the niece, BRO.

Last edited by Xiomera : 07-31-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love you Xio, lol...but I just dont agree with skipping anyone this early. And the last time I read this thread...I dont believe anyone said we'd be skipped if we werent here. It wasnt my intention to dick the league over all day. Everyone knows I'm normally always around to make my picks for these things.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get why this is still being argued over? MOTH still got his guy, and we got this thing back going.

Oh, and **** you prock(I hope no one will trade with you and you're forced to keep Eli on your bench)...I was also slightly surprised that PF took Schaub, but not near as much as prock.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Last edited by marshallb : 07-31-2011 at 09:38 PM.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I love you Xio, lol...but I just dont agree with skipping anyone this early. And the last time I read this thread...I dont believe anyone said we'd be skipped if we werent here. It wasnt my intention to dick the league over all day. Everyone knows I'm normally always around to make my picks for these things.
No hard feelings, man.
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Eli to fall :(
prock
All-Pro

Eli will look great on my bench.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 07-31-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quarterbacks are like gold in this league. They earn the most points, and there aren't enough of them for everyone to even have two that start for an NFL team. Eli should have been picked earlier, frankly.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I fully expect my back up QB to be of the Bruce Gradkowski variety. Something ******, as always.

I hate the fact that I would have had to reach on an RB this early. ha. But now, I'll probably get stuck with some second string back, who barely sees the field.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-31-2011, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
AIM me @ c0mahan or PM me in IRC if i dont pick within like 10 mins of being up.
Did anyone do this?

Commie is OTC.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ohhh prock, that is dirty.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Round 1

Team Dirty Thirty
- Peyton Hillis, RB
Team Bosanac - Knowshon Moreno, RB

Team MOTH
- Miles Austin, WR
Team Giantsfan - DeSean Jackson, WR
Team PF28 - Matt Schaub, QB
Team KCJ - C.J. Spiller, RB
Team prock - Eli Manning, QB
Team Comahan - Darren Sproles, RB
Team marshallb - Joe Flacco, QB
Team Scottyboy - Matt Cassel, QB
Team APS
Team Borat
Team RaiderNation
Team Brodeur
Team D-Unit
Team Scotty D
Team Longhorns
Team WMD
Team Xiomera
Team LTGiants

Round 2

Team LTGiants
Team Xiomera
Team WMD
Team Longhorns
Team Scotty D
Team D-Unit
Team Brodeur
Team RaiderNation
Team Borat
Team APS
Team Scottyboy
Team marshallb
Team Comahan
Team prock
Team KCJ
Team PF28
Team Giantsfan
Team MOTH
Team Bosanac
Team Dirty Thirty

Last edited by WMD : 07-31-2011 at 10:33 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i just notified commie, he should pick shortly
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me a sec, unforseen decision to be made.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This awesome. Just saw that list and I don't think we have any deadbeat drafters. I think it's possible to get through more than 2 rounds a day.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Collect the phone numbers to remind people they're on the clock.

Xio - 248-495-4260
Old 07-31-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB/KR Darren Sproles

Here's hoping that hes basically what Reggie Bush was, but with kick returns as well. Passed on one of my favorite players, who is a lock for good production every year, to take Sproles. I hope it pays off.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:18 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB Joe Flacco Baltimore Ravens

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote