Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-01-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finley did get hurt, but I think he was on his way to being the #2 TE behind Gates. He's a very big part of that offense. I pretty much had to take a TE here though, when it gets back to me they will be average, and I was already looking at average QB's, RB's, and WR's. The talent pool of elite players runs out in this league really fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I have a feeling this is going to be a damn good pick.
I hope so. The other QB's were just safe options, and I don't see how he won't at least be consistent with him running but provides me some upside to have huge weeks here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BORATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Then APS, then Scottyboy
Old 08-01-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
BORATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Then APS, then Scottyboy
Per text Borat takes Ryan Matthews.

Carry on.

OTC: Borat, APS, scottyboy
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He was already taken twice and then I traded for him.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:26 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he was a keeper.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I thought he was a keeper.
It's a joke, man. Last year Ryan Matthews was drafted no fewer than 3 times in seriousness because people kept forgetting to check to see if he was taken.

And it has continued.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You guys should start putting who is OTC in the title of the thread like we usually do.

Borat was on the forums shortly ago when he was on the clock.

People should leave 2 player lists if they have to. I know there are people not in this league that would be willing to post a pick if asked. Some people never leave the forums.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys should start putting who is OTC in the title of the thread like we usually do.

Borat was on the forums shortly ago when he was on the clock.

People should leave 2 player lists if they have to. I know there are people not in this league that would be willing to post a pick if asked. Some people never leave the forums.
Yeah, I know he was on. I PM'd him.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay this is getting out of hand. New rule:

Not being D-Unit or Xio cuts your time limit to 10 seconds
Old 08-01-2011, 09:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Okay this is getting out of hand. New rule:

Not being D-Unit or Xio cuts your time limit to 10 seconds
Also, if I see you on the forum, don't expect a text from me.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How dare I even consider having dinner with my family when there's a possibility I may be OTC in the coming 2 hours! Geez, Borat is a real asshat. The draft complainers are both lame and predictable.

Gimme Marcedes Lewis and Ryan Matthews. Double pick.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I send a PM to the guy on the clock almost every time if I don't see him on the forums so he knows he's up right away. AND I GET NO THANKS!
Old 08-01-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I rarely close the SWDC page on my phone so I assume it will appear as though I am always on the forums. Just an FYI.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
How dare I even consider having dinner with my family when there's a possibility I may be OTC in the coming 2 hours! Geez, Borat is a real asshat. The draft complainers are both lame and predictable.

Gimme Marcedes Lewis and Ryan Matthews. Double pick.
People who try to make the guys doing the grunt work (reminding people, contacting people, updating the list of picks, running the league) feel guilty for keeping us moving are more lame.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
People who try to make the guys doing the grunt work (reminding people, contacting people, updating the list of picks, running the league) feel guilty for keeping us moving are more lame.
I appreciate your effort, just think it's ridiculous to complain a half hour into a two-hour limit. It's not like I was gone all day and didn't leave a board.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I appreciate your effort, just think it's ridiculous to complain a half hour into a two-hour limit. It's not like I was gone all day and didn't leave a board.
To your credit, you left a 2 man board last night and that was very considerate. Thank you.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I appreciate you helping to speed this along Xio.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I don't see much complaining in the posts above about you, Borat. Some people are gonna end up being made examples of. I guess everyone should just try not to be that guy.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I don't see much complaining in the posts above about you, Borat. Some people are gonna end up being made examples of. I guess everyone should just try not to be that guy.
It just sucks because I thought with this group, we would be able to get through at least 2 rounds a day. That obviously is not gonna happen.

this should be on every page if were doing the draft in this thread

Round 1

Team Dirty Thirty
- Peyton Hillis, RB
Team Bosanac - Knowshon Moreno, RB

Team MOTH
- Miles Austin, WR
Team Giantsfan - DeSean Jackson, WR
Team PF28 - Matt Schaub, QB
Team KCJ - C.J. Spiller, RB
Team prock - Eli Manning, QB
Team Comahan - Darren Sproles, RB
Team marshallb - Joe Flacco, QB
Team Scottyboy - Matt Cassel, QB
Team APS - Jay Cutler, QB
Team Borat - Reggie Wayne, WR
Team RaiderNation - Dwayne Bowe, WR
Team Brodeur - DeAngelo Williams, RB
Team D-Unit - Mark Sanchez, QB
Team Scotty D - Vincent Jackson, WR
Team Longhorns - Jermichael Finley, TE
Team WMD - Mike Wallace, WR
Team Xiomera - Mike Williams, WR
Team LTGiants - Kevin Kolb, QB

Round 2

Team LTGiants - Santonio Holmes, WR
Team Xiomera - Dallas Clark, TE
Team WMD - Fred Jackson, RB
Team Longhorns - Cam Newton, QB
Team Scotty D - Mikel Leshoure, RB
Team D-Unit - Antonio Gates, TE
Team Brodeur - Jason Witten, TE
Team RaiderNation - Marshawn Lynch, RB
Team Borat - Mercedes Lewis, TE
Team APS
Team Scottyboy
Team marshallb
Team Comahan
Team prock
Team KCJ
Team PF28
Team Giantsfan
Team MOTH
Team Bosanac
Team Dirty Thirty
Old 08-01-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, you spelled Marcedes wrong. Just in case people try to search for his name.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I texted Scotty to tell him he's on deck. He'll be on shortly.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Lewis was a joke pick but I guess not.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I thought Lewis was a joke pick but I guess not.
He was the #2 TE last year and there's been a run at the position after all.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He was the #2 TE last year and there's been a run at the position after all.
I am not saying it was a bad pick. I thought it was a joke pick since he has Matthews with it lol.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, if I don't want to be that guy, then how long should a pick take to make before people complain? 2 minutes or less? 45 minutes into a 120 minute time limit does not seem complaint-worthy. Just trying to understand your guys' thought process here.