Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-22-2011, 04:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking to deal J-Stew and Colston together for a keeper worthy RB. Both are productive guys, 'specially JStew since Deangelo williams...well he kinda died
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Still a top ten receiver in points. Plus, he's had at least 10.6 points in every week except for week 1 (when he had 9.2).
You sure it is 10.6 and not 10.4??? haha. The mention of the decimal value amused me. lol.

You know I'm just trying to ruin his trade value for ya! ;)

WARZZzzzzz!!!1111
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol everyone wants Demarco Murray.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
Lol everyone wants Demarco Murray.
Sell high. That's all I'll say about that.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm up for trading Jahvid Best if someone wants a very sexy keeper for next year. He hasn't played in 5 weeks and he's still in the Top 25 RB's.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I'm up for trading Jahvid Best if someone wants a very sexy keeper for next year. He hasn't played in 5 weeks and he's still in the Top 25 RB's.
Mikael Leshoure says, "Hi!"

OK. I admit, I'm a jerk. lol
Old 11-23-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

You don't have to put it out there like that.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-23-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Leshoure won't do anything. Plus, he wears #34. Not a good number.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You don't have to put it out there like that.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

no Fred Jackson this week??? Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 11-23-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Crazy fools! How come no one put a waiver pick up on Kealoha Pilares????
Old 11-23-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm afraid to trade someone with these Thursday games, not sure how that all works yet. Last I checked trades go into effect immediately though, so if I trade someone playing thanksgiving, and it's finalized by tonight, he won't be in my line-up tomorrow or on my team. At least that's how I understand it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I'm afraid to trade someone with these Thursday games, not sure how that all works yet. Last I checked trades go into effect immediately though, so if I trade someone playing thanksgiving, and it's finalized by tonight, he won't be in my line-up tomorrow or on my team. At least that's how I understand it to be.
You can trade a player as long as they haven't played yet.

ie. I had an offer sent to me for Mark Sanchez last week. By the time I saw it, the Thursday game started, so I couldn't accept the deal. It said something like ...this player is locked from being traded... Since there is a 5 day window to accept trades, the offer was on the table all the way through Monday. ...but even on Monday, I couldn't trade Sanchez because of the player lock. It seems to wait until the week is completely over before he's once again unlocked for trading.

So basically, if you want to trade now, do it before his game starts if he has a Thursday game. You should be able to use him immediately. If you wait and use the player that you would've sent in the deal, then you can't trade that player until the weeks games are over.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Freddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 11-23-2011, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Freddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I have no idea what you're talking about but I just read this out loud all the way.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Fred Jackson is out for the year. That's what I'm talking about.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Soooo everyone on my team is up for trade.

I'm really only interested in a Top 10 QB for Tom Brady, and Roddy White I'd trade for whatever position. Fred Jackson and Jahvid Best as good keepers are up for trade. I'd trade Mike Wallace for a sexy RB. I would like a TE upgrade from Gresham. Torrey Smith and Sidney Rice are prettayyy solid.
Old 11-24-2011, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really only interested in a Top 1 QB for Aaron Rodgers, and Rex Grossman I'd trade for whatever position. Dallas Clark and Santana Moss as good keepers are up for trade. I'd trade Marcel Reese for a sexy RB. I would like a TE upgrade from Jake Ballard. Deion Branch and Isaac Redman are prettayyy solid.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

I'm really only interested in a Top 1 QB for Aaron Rodgers, and Rex Grossman I'd trade for whatever position. Dallas Clark and Santana Moss as good keepers are up for trade. I'd trade Marcel Reese for a sexy RB. I would like a TE upgrade from Jake Ballard. Deion Branch and Isaac Redman are prettayyy solid.
Shoot me an offer for Rodgers. You can have 2 of Turner, Gronk, Brown, Murray.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-24-2011, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I have no good keepers. I have no clue how I'm over .500.
You should have trade me victor cruz.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-24-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Shoot me an offer for Rodgers. You can have 2 of Turner, Gronk, Brown, Murray.
I wouldn't trade Rodgers for Peterson, Rice, Foster, Calvin, Graham, Brady, Brees and the ghost of Jim Brown.

Not to mention that proposal would leave me with no QB before the playoffs ...
Old 11-24-2011, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I wouldn't trade Rodgers for Peterson, Rice, Foster, Calvin, Graham, Brady and Brees.

Come next year, let the bidding begin.
You little rascal, no more trades for you!!

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-24-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You little rascal, no more trades for you!!
Did you not pick up on the mockery of that post of mine?
Old 11-24-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Did you not pick up on the mockery of that post of mine?
I did, but I figured I'll try.

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 11-25-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm looking to trade 2 of Turner, Gronk, Brown, Murray for one good keeper.

Quote:
we all hate you