Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-05-2011, 08:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GG, D. I wasnt confident at all about this week. And that had more to do with my own team, than yours. But your guys had some huge performances. Damn Harvin.

Mcfadden and Austin are maddening...my team didnt even look like a playoff team because of these injuries. :(

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Well I started the year 5-0. I didn't end so hot.
You are the Detroit Lions of the WAR League.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My games closer then I thought and still is but barring an injury I should win. Borat really got screwed with Forte getting hurt. I also missed Cammy Cam's 4 TD's this week but those TD's would be coupled with Jackie Battle at my other RB spot instead of Mathews so I think it's going to even itself out the rest of the playoffs.

Nicks 2 TD's are welcomed his first week to the squad though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad those guys played well this week for you LL. I would have felt bad if they laid an egg.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:20 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kinda bummed that I didn't even get a point from my LB position. Luckily 190 points was enough to make up for him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Kinda bummed that I didn't even get a point from my LB position. Luckily 190 points was enough to make up for him.
Yeah, let's all feel sympathetic for D-Unit, guys. He really needs our support now more than ever ................
Old 12-06-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I'm glad those guys played well this week for you LL. I would have felt bad if they laid an egg.
I wouldn't have, you gotta do what you gotta do. Now all that said, I wouldn't have done it if I had kept Helu after the draft but waiting 3 months for Shanny to use him was a bit tough to read. Now I fully expect San Diego to go back into their shithole. At least I can negate any Gates TD's.

Xio, I would have made you cry soft sobs last week. Your 1 lucky man I tell ya, maybe it's finally your year to get some luck come playoff time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Xio, I would have made you cry soft sobs last week. Your 1 lucky man I tell ya, maybe it's finally your year to get some luck come playoff time.
This week his luck might come from Joe McKnight maybe possibly not playing.

Just imagine if you will, an amazing pants-shittting scenario: My RB's not getting injured. Jahvid Best and Fred Jackson were averaging over 18 points per game. The polar ice caps would turn to fire. The continents would come together to reform PANGEA and you guys couldn't enjoy it because you would all be dead. AND I WOULD HAVE MY TURBOMAN TROPHY
Old 12-06-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey dont talk crap about the awesome Joe Mcknight he helped me get 3 out of 4 of my victories.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Hey dont talk crap about the awesome Joe Mcknight he helped me get 3 out of 4 of my victories.
I am not talking crap about him. He got injured last week and might not play this week. I'd have to play either Tomlinson or Kendall Hunter.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
This week his luck might come from Joe McKnight maybe possibly not playing.

Just imagine if you will, an amazing pants-shittting scenario: My RB's not getting injured. Jahvid Best and Fred Jackson were averaging over 18 points per game. The polar ice caps would turn to fire. The continents would come together to reform PANGEA and you guys couldn't enjoy it because you would all be dead. AND I WOULD HAVE MY TURBOMAN TROPHY
I won't need luck to beat you, WMD. I'm projected to outscore you and I would have beat you in a round 1 matchup.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:16 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I needed big points from Mike Wallace tonight to stand a chance. I lose.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is without a doubt the most difficult week of picking my WRs and RBs to start.

Ugh.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ready to lose, WMD?
Old 12-11-2011, 02:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Ready to lose, WMD?
Considering I already said I lose.. yes I am ready to lose.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Considering I already said I lose.. yes I am ready to lose.
That's the spirit!
Old 12-11-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Looks like choosing Damian over Torrey was a mistake. Poop.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drama drama drama! Win or Go Home!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Looks like choosing Damian over Torrey was a mistake. Poop.
You left FOUR players with touchdowns so far on your bench.

I'd be getting obliterated otherwise. Thanks, man.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You left FOUR players with touchdowns so far on your bench.

I'd be getting obliterated otherwise. Thanks, man.
Because I'd normally play Jeremy Shockey and Titus Young. Damian over Torrey is the only one I really went back and forth on.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I'm just struggling with my linebacker position... sigh.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're going to win, nobody cares.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Old 12-11-2011, 05:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You're going to win, nobody cares.