Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-18-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna need like a 100 point lead by the end of the 1 p.m. games to have a shot. All my players are at 1 and D's all play later.

Last edited by Xiomera : 12-18-2011 at 12:02 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats, D.

Aaron Rodgers is ******** the bed the one week I need him. I have no chance.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Guarantee I will lose cause I swapped Brandon Lloyd out of the lineup before gametime when I heard Kellen Clemens was starting for the Rams.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The one ******* week the Packers (and my Head Coach) don't win, it's the championship. GOD DAMN IT.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

GOD DAMN IT. Welker ruled down 1 foot short of the end zone on review.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need my team to score some dang darn points already.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Congrats, D.

Aaron Rodgers is ******** the bed the one week I need him. I have no chance.
My team is hardly doing hot either. Still squeezing my cheeks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Can't ******* believe the Packers lost and their D/ST got me ZERO.

The one ******* week they lose, it's this one.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sanchez TD. Thanks to the ******* Eagles for fumbling the kickoff. ****
Old 12-18-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

D, if you win, please beat me by more than 5 points. Otherwise I'll kick myself for starting Walter instead of Lloyd forever.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
D, if you win, please beat me by more than 5 points. Otherwise I'll kick myself for starting Walter instead of Lloyd forever.
I lost the championship to MOTH by .5 points. It's an unimaginable pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone. :'(
Old 12-18-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I lost the championship to MOTH by .5 points. It's an unimaginable pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone. :'(
I ******* swapped out Lloyd at the last second.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Who wants my team? I'm giving up on Fantasy Football. Not worth the hassle.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will take your team.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Of course Ladarius Webb is gonna play. Was said to be unlikely all ******* week until an hour ago and I had to add Bethea and his ******* 4.5 points.

39.3 isn't enough of a margin for me with D's 6 remaining players.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Man, what a struggle to put up points today... I need a big 2nd half here in this Sunday night game.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Man, what a struggle to put up points today... I need a big 2nd half here in this Sunday night game.
You've got it. Stop worrying.

I would need the perfect storm to pull this out.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

God damn, this is gonna be ******* tragic one way or the other. Don't see Ginn getting held under 10 pts though, so this looks bad for me. 49ers absolutely have to beat the Steelers.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

THese ******* dumpoffs for 3 yards to Rice are the death of me.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Those two chincy little passes to Rice will be enough. Ginn won't be held under 10.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

All I know is that it ain't over until it's over... and that means waiting until AFTER ESPN makes their scoring adjustments on Wednesday. :/
Old 12-18-2011, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Any chance Jason Paul-Pierre actually recorded 5 sacks instead of one?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What are the odds both of our top 3 defenses were blanked?
Old 12-19-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
What are the odds both of our top 3 defenses were blanked?
What a pathetic showing for both our teams eh? It's gonna boil down to the wire. With our history, I wouldn't have expected any different.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Somewhere I gained a point overnight. Not certain, but I think it was London Fletcher.