Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-19-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Somewhere I gained a point overnight. Not certain, but I think it was London Fletcher.
At least that clears it up early. If it happened on Wed and made you win, I'd scream.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't care for heel/heel matchups in the championship round.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn it, Ginn. NO CATCHES

Shaun Suisham can be my hero with a touchback on the 2nd half kickoff, haha
Old 12-19-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted Ginn has been taken to the locker room. He's injured.

It's a tough break if he doesn't return, D, but I lost my TE Ballard in the beginning of yesterday's game. I'd call that a wash.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ouch:

Old 12-20-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Xio. You got me. Damn what a lackluster finale....
Old 12-20-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I view this season as redemptive for all of the past seasons that I entered as the #1 or #2 seed and bombed out spectacularly in round 1. I was the 7th seed and didn't have my best weeks in the playoffs, but got by.

Congrats to D on another finals appearance.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio won? Damn he shouldn't have gotten past me.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:58 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I view this season as redemptive for all of the past seasons that I entered as the #1 or #2 seed and bombed out spectacularly in round 1. I was the 7th seed and didn't have my best weeks in the playoffs, but got by.

Congrats to D on another finals appearance.
I felt soooo good going into this game and I felt even better after the early games finished on Sunday. Then BAM! I got hit with the ugly bug. What a sickening collapse. Proud to have made it to the finals, but losing to Xio... man... why him of all people? LOL.

To my greatest fantasy rival.... Congratulations Xio. You finally got a War League Championship notch on your belt. You got lucky bastard! haha.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:14 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Xio.

Tough break D.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I had my share of bad luck this week. Ballard hurt early Sunday, my #2 DB Webb being hurt and having to add someone last second to start, the Packers losing for the first time all year, stupidly benching Lloyd for Walter last second, Blount being a shithead, etc.

But I'll take it.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm drafting Kellen Moore with my first pick. I will win it all this year.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So who's everybody keeping?

The defending champion has Chris Johnson, Aaron Rodgers and Wes Welker.

All of which are immediately on the trade block.
Old 05-15-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm keeping Matt Stafford, Mike Wallace, and Fred Jackson.

By the way, I saw Nick Brah/BigDawg during Shaney's draft stream dealio. Maybe he'll make an appearance in this thread!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady, Steven Jackson, Frank Gore.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Petersen, Maurice Jones-Drew, & A.J. Green

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Adrian Petersen, Maurice Jones-Drew, & A.J. Green
Isn't AD dead? Like dead in the knee?
Old 05-15-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam Newton
Greg Jennings

My 3rd keeper will suck so I don't know yet.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Cam Newton
Greg Jennings

My 3rd keeper will suck so I don't know yet.
Hmmm.. either Hymen or Pierre "$42 Million" Garcon. Glad I don't have to make that decision.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might take a gamble on Leshoure. Hey what else can I do.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

While we're a long way from needing to hold a draft, I'm curious if anyone needs replacing this year and whether we should find those people soon.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't think anyone was really inactive this year. Dirty Thirty or RaiderNation maybe? I'll send out some PM's and have people check in and stuff. I think we've usually started it in mid July.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

We don't need to draft quite to early this year, IMO, but I do think there's guys on these forums we would trust to be more invested.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as long as I draft Ryan Mathews first round, we're good to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been around periodically. Will be around this season. I can be found.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote