Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-14-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Same here, I couldn't care less about fantasy football, and I've done zero research.
Doesn't sound like being in a fantasy football league is a recipe for success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Doesn't sound like being in a fantasy football league is a recipe for success.
right now. Once it gets much closer to actual football time, then obviously I do care about it, but at this point in time it's quite a ways from my mind.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
;)

What up people?

Welcome back from the dead, MOTH. What's it like? Is there just nothingness? Did you go to heck? A laser light show? Do tell.
Old 07-14-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Ugh, why draft so early, its mid july for **** sake. I dont care about football at all right now.
I agree with this! Stop rushing us nickkkkkkkky!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never understood in all my years in this league why the draft wasn't in August.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

start August 1st. about the same time as training camps.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I agree with this! Stop rushing us nickkkkkkkky!!!
You're the one who started the whole July drafting thing, jerko. Just wanted to try and keep tradition alive!
Old 07-14-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
2012-13 Draft Order

1. Dirty Thirty (1-11, 1209.7 points)
Keepers:
QB Drew Brees, RB Peyton Hillis, TE Fred Davis

2. Scottyboy (2-10, 1183 points)
Keepers:
QB Eli Manning, WR Kenny Britt, WR Marques Colston

3. APS (3-9, 1307.5 points)
Keepers:
QB Matt Ryan, WR Julio Jones, WR Vincent Jackson

4. RaiderNation (4-8, 1174.4 points)
Keepers:
QB Josh Freeman, RB Marshawn Lynch, WR Dwayne Bowe

5. LTGiants (4-8, 1355.2 points)
Keepers:
QB Matt Schaub, RB James Starks, WR Stevie Johnson

6. PF28 (4-8, 1494.5 points)
Keepers:
WR Randall Cobb, WR Jacoby Ford, TE Jimmy Graham

7. marshallb (4-8, 1506.2 points)
Keepers:
RB Jamaal Charles, WR Andre Johnson, WR Roddy White

8. Scotty D (5-7, 1454.7 points)
Keepers:
QB Cam Newton, WR Greg Jennings, WR Pierre Garcon

9. prock (6-6, 1420.4 points)
Keepers:
QB Jay Cutler, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, WR Larry Fitzgerald

10. GF1080 (6-6, 1434 points)
Keepers:
QB Ben Roethlisberger, WR Victor Cruz, WR DeSean Jackson

11. KCJ58 (7-5, 1572.4 points)
Keepers:
RB Adrian Peterson, RB Maurice Jones-Drew, WR AJ Green

12. Comahan (7-5, 1597.5 points)
Keepers:
QB Michael Vick, RB Darren Sproles, RB LeSean McCoy

13. Xiomera (7-5, 1629.9 points)
Keepers:
QB Aaron Rodgers, RB Chris Johnson, WR Wes Welker

14. Borat (8-4, 1508 points)
Keepers:
QB Peyton Manning, RB Matt Forte, WR Jordy Nelson

15. WMD (8-4, 1730.1 points)
Keepers:
QB Matt Stafford, RB Fred Jackson, WR Mike Wallace

16. D-Unit (8-4, 1738 points)
Keepers:
RB Ray Rice, WR Percy Harvin, WR Dez Bryant

17. M.O.T.H. (8-4, 1764.4 points)
Keepers:

18. Bosanac (9-3, 1607.5 points)
Keepers:
RB DeMarco Murray, WR Antonio Brown, TE Rob Gronkowski

19. Brodeur (9-3, 1661.4 points)
Keepers:
QB Tom Brady, RB Steven Jackson, RB Frank Gore

20. Longhorns (10-2, 1680.8 points)

Keepers:
RB Arian Foster, RB Ryan Mathews, WR Calvin Johnson
Just need MOTH's keepers and we'll have all of them. Didn't need one replacement for this season (though I was hoping we'd have to replace Xio)
Old 07-14-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps my account has been seized by another and I'm already someone else.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

either way we should play it safe and just replace you.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
either way we should play it safe and just replace you.
You're all running scared. The champ is here.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel uncomfortable letting MOTH play. I mean ... he's a ******* ghost. I understand he WAS a wonderful person, who loved fantasy football, but still ... he's a ******* ghost. Seriously. We don't know what kind of ghost sh!t he can pull on us. He could haunt your players when he plays your team. He could be all ghost-like and sneak in and mess with your lineup. He could plow your girlfriend/wife when you're at work (which is what got him killed in the first place). We should probably think this one over.

Sorry MOTH. I like you and all, but damn, we don't know what you're capable of now. Also, just wondering, but since you've crossed over into the land of the lost souls, are there spirits up there that watch me masturbate? I've been seeking that answer for a long time now.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

MOTH, can you read our minds? What sort of ghost powers do you have?

(And seriously, guys. Have we even ruled out the possibility that MOTH is not a ghost, but rather a zombie?)

I need more time to process all of this. We all do.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

What if he's just a wussy friendly ghost like Casper? He'll give us friendly kisses on the cheek before each kickoff or something fruity like that.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:27 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I feel uncomfortable letting MOTH play. I mean ... he's a ******* ghost. I understand he WAS a wonderful person, who loved fantasy football, but still ... he's a ******* ghost. Seriously. We don't know what kind of ghost sh!t he can pull on us. He could haunt your players when he plays your team. He could be all ghost-like and sneak in and mess with your lineup. He could plow your girlfriend/wife when you're at work (which is what got him killed in the first place). We should probably think this one over.

Sorry MOTH. I like you and all, but damn, we don't know what you're capable of now. Also, just wondering, but since you've crossed over into the land of the lost souls, are there spirits up there that watch me masturbate? I've been seeking that answer for a long time now.
I could always come back. I mean my powers speak for themselves; Orioles Magic against the Tigers and I allowed Tim Linecum to return to Big Time Timmy Jim status.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What if he's just a wussy friendly ghost like Casper? He'll give us friendly kisses on the cheek before each kickoff or something fruity like that.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

DUnit, are you sure you wanna keep Dez "Mother Killer" Bryant?
Old 07-18-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He won't miss a single game.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

let's start drafting next week.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He won't miss a single game.
Don't tell that to Skittles

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
let's start drafting next week.
WMD hasn't even updated the first post with everyone's keepers yet.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
You shut your filthy mouth skank.

Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
MOTH has died again and never told us who he wanted to keep before he died again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You shut your filthy mouth skank.
I ain't no skank!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're the commish D. Not WMD's fault that he's had to take over everything because you're not good at it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
MOTH has died again and never told us who he wanted to keep before he died again.
Call the Ghostbusters! This guy has got to pay for this!