Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-23-2013, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ScottMan. You've been Boratted.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Points scored by my starting WR/WR/RB/RB/TE = 42.2

Points scored by my benched WR/WR/RB/RB/TE = 75.8

With that said, I have running backs and wideouts to trade, folks.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wmd...u mad bro
Old 09-23-2013, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me, Prince and Irish are in a race to the bottom, apparently.

I'm 0-3 and a mere two dumb lineup decisions away from being 2-1 easily.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Me, Prince and Irish are in a race to the bottom, apparently.

I'm 0-3 and a mere two dumb lineup decisions away from being 2-1 easily.
Whoaaa, I hadn't even checked our score in awhile and was caught off guard that it was only 7 points, I think Welker dropped at least 1 TD tonight and I'm sure you could have made those points up a bunch of other places as well. Fantasy is crazy sometimes..At least you have some depth to shuffle, any more injuries for me and I'm just completely screwed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
wmd...u mad bro
Yes, I mad. This is bullshirt.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:22 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Burleson broke his arm in a car accident.. DAMMIT WHY DID WE DRAFT SO EARLY

I NEED A LEGIT REASON
Old 09-24-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Nate Burleson broke his arm in a car accident.. DAMMIT WHY DID WE DRAFT SO EARLY

I NEED A LEGIT REASON
Suck it up, this is WAR.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Nine teams have scored fewer points than me this season, and yet I'm 0-3.

Approaching fire-sale mode if anyone wants Wes Welker, Frank Gore, Bilal Powell, Owen Daniels or Hakeem Nicks. I also have a lot of running backs you could plug in and get 8-12 points as a bye week fill-in. PM me.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I lost by one point because Knowshon sucks at Rock Paper Scissors. Dammit. Dammmmiiitttttttt.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon was worth the 2 week wait bitches! Let the trade offers begin to ramp up(the real life offers that is). I want to make 1 deal this week, but only a small one. If anyone needs a WR I've got Kenbrell Thompkins, Justin Blackmon, or Santonio Holmes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:15 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm willing to sell a little low and early on CJ Spiller if someone comes up with a dealio worth doing. Not giving him away though.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm willing to sell a little low and early on CJ Spiller if someone comes up with a dealio worth doing. Not giving him away though.
I'll give you Tandon Doss for him.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
People always make posts like this one ... "I'll trade such and such maybe, blah blah blah" ... but they never reply to the follow-up inquiries.

What are you seeking, WMD?
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What are you seeking, WMD?
Tandon Doss, I already covered that.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're going down Brodie boy!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Thank you, Based Le'Veon.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Thank you, Based Le'Veon.
**** me. I undersold.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My based players need to start being based. I know they have it in them, that's why they're on my team.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** me. I undersold.
I was surprised because he was your 1st pick.
Old 09-29-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I was surprised because he was your 1st pick.
I'm not really concerned. I bet this is his biggest week of the season.

Besides, I'm already out of the playoff race.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:43 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

My top 4 draft picks so far this year have netted me 25 points.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I officially hate Fantasy Football.
Old 09-29-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
My top 4 draft picks so far this year have netted me 25 points.
I've traded away my top three picks.

I'm finally gonna get a win. Sorry, Irish. It should have been you.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:52 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Tony "FREAKING A" Gonzalez.