Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-03-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Marvin Jones had 4 TDs last week. I didn't see you breaking down the door to acquire him. One week doesn't validate anything. You ripped him off.
Yeah cause Brady has no track record. Hate on.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah cause Brady has no track record. Hate on.
Not hating. Just making sure your **** doesn't go unnoticed.

And let's not pretend that Graham isn't one of the 15 most valuable fantasy players while Brady isn't even a Top 15 QB (especially at his age). Watching your attempts to convince people you gave up anything even close to fair value is hilarious.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not hating. Just making sure your **** doesn't go unnoticed.

And let's still not pretend that Graham isn't one of the 15 most valuable fantasy players while Brady isn't even a Top 15 QB. Watching your attempts to convince people you gave up anything even close to fair value is hilarious.
I was actually tempted to give him 6 players for 4 so that I could get the #1 overall player in the league, but he didn't have that so I had to settle for this.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys bicker more than an old married couple.
Old 11-03-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Calvin going for 50 is the only reason I won last week, so I suppose Andre doing this to me is only fair.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey if you can rip somebody off, more power to ya.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was actually tempted to give him 6 players for 4 so that I could get the #1 overall player in the league, but he didn't have that so I had to settle for this.
Not a valid counterpoint. I gave Marshall the No. 1 wideout in fantasy plus more for Charles, who he could no longer keep. Nice attempts to make that a point of discussion though to mask your collusion.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I take some points off my total this week and carry them over to next week?
Old 11-03-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who is the idiot who dropped the Kansas City D/ST?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 01:54 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Not a valid counterpoint. I gave Marshall the No. 1 wideout in fantasy plus more for Charles, who he could no longer keep. Nice attempts to make that a point of discussion though to mask your collusion.
I thought you were done?

I'm not trying to have a discussion about your trade. I'm just pointing out your self-righteous hypocrisy. But then again, you probably wouldn't realize it since you think you've never gotten an advantage in a trade before.

I don't care what you say next, I'm done responding to you. QQ

Last edited by D-Unit : 11-04-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:22 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Can I take some points off my total this week and carry them over to next week?
Only if I can have my lineup changed so that Keenum, Bryce Brown and Brazill play over Locker, Cunningham and Vincent Brown. I'd still lose by a ton, but I'd hit 100!
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
who is the idiot who dropped the Kansas City D/ST?
read back a page. it was a misclick. im still probably an idiot but not that dumb.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I thought you were done?

I'm not trying to have a discussion about your trade. I'm just pointing out your self-righteous hypocrisy. But then again, you probably wouldn't realize it since you think you've never gotten an advantage in a trade before.
There's a difference between winning a trade and negotiating a heist with a deadbeat owner who doesn't give a damn and shouldn't be in the league.

You've made the only trade in the league that has drawn people to speak out in numbers against it. You're not succeeding in making this about something else rather than a case of collusion.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Hurricanes is supposed to be setting the lineup so that shouldn't be happening. I went to Hurricanes before I went to BD and he said BD handles the trades. I asked him if he was interested in Brady... same as I did to a bunch of others who I saw might need a QB. Had some back and forth with BD and scotty. Ended up taking this deal over Brady/McGahee for Fred Jackson/Emmanuel Sanders. Actually was a pretty tough decision for me.

WMD said he offered Vick for Graham... Did anyone else offer anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
It's BigDawg's team.. He still runs it even though he doesn't come on the board much. No need to drag Hurricanes into this.. I assume, anyways. He took a back seat since he noticed BigDawg was making waiver claims and su ch..
last thing I'm saying.
Old 11-04-2013, 10:37 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While you guys bicker I'm on my way to the playoffs :)

/championship

Oh ya thank you Aaron Dobson for finally stepping it up now that you aren't being to heavily relied on, and Chris Ivory is finally doing something too!

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Well, Calvin going for 50 is the only reason I won last week, so I suppose Andre doing this to me is only fair.
Can't believe I beat you! I'm somehow over .500 now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is going on with the trades in our league?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Way to go Bos.

Old 11-05-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Holy ****. Bos must either be the head of the Zach Stacy fan club or he is just wildly impatient unloading Gronk. Almost a month til the deadline still.

Dropped your asking price a bit, eh?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've actually been stingy with Stacy because I'm a huge fan of his this year and going forward, but I couldn't turn down Gronk.

Thomas, Bush and Gronk as my keepers next year. Hooray! Scotty finally has worthwhile keepers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The upgrade from McFadden to Stacy is now the value of Rob Gronkowski in this league? Incredible considering what I was offering for Gronk back before I made my other big trades.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These trades are the worst.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST BE HAPPY THAT IM GOING TO BE RELEVANT IN THIS LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE TORRY HOLT AND MATT HASSLEBACK AND RONNIE BROWN WERE MY KEEPERS.

ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Scotty, I think we're just perplexed by the whiplash we've just witnessed regarding the asking price for Gronk.

Apparently Tight End is the new Kicker in terms of trade value.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ha, and Brady is on his bye this week, making BD's acquisition for Jimmy Graham even more pathetic for a guy in the playoff race. He has no backup to play.