Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-20-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only this league would have a trade deadline AFTER the regular season ends.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Only this league would have a trade deadline AFTER the regular season ends.
Ugh. I blame WMD!!!

Seriously though, it's never been that way before and I don't think it would be right to do it now. I looked on the site and the settings won't let you do anything but Wednesdays, so what do you guys think of setting a deadline here on the forum (like THUR, FRI or SAT) and make that our rule?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I proposed we move the trade deadline up before the season started and nobody said anything.. I'd just keep it like it is and change it for next year.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I proposed we move the trade deadline up before the season started and nobody said anything.. I'd just keep it like it is and change it for next year.
I don't think it's right to have a trade deadline while in the playoffs. I say we just pick a day here and follow it. What does the rest of the group think?
Old 11-20-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be fine with making the deadline Saturday at 11 p.m. EST or something.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I'd be fine with making the deadline Saturday at 11 p.m. EST or something.
I don't find that fair, as it would not allow anyone to trade players from Thursday night's game. If it isn't tomorrow before the start of the game, it'd have to be next week.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's why Thursday Night football ruins everything.

I'm pretty sure the deadline has always been like this though. I think.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I don't find that fair, as it would not allow anyone to trade players from Thursday night's game. If it isn't tomorrow before the start of the game, it'd have to be next week.
Forgot about Thursday.

In that case, you've gotta leave it as is. Can't move the deadline up to tomorrow.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
That's why Thursday Night football ruins everything.

I'm pretty sure the deadline has always been like this though. I think.
No, it has always been the Wednesday before the final regular season weekend.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Yup, we'll have to keep it as is.

At least there is no trading once the playoffs start. That would've been unacceptable.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think we should institute a temporary veto system for trades completed after this weekend. That would eliminate the potential for collusion and/or unfair trades between playoff and non-playoff teams.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Like the ones you pulled off when you were a Playoff team? Alright, I'll keep a look out.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Like the ones you pulled off when you were a Playoff team? Alright, I'll keep a look out.
Refresh my memory. Otherwise that's a baseless accusation.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You are a baseless accusation.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone but Forte is available off my team, PM me or send a offer

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've now got Vernon Davis, Greg Olsen, and Andre Ellington among others to deal to try and improve my keepers, so hit me up.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I've now got the Broncos HC. Turbo Man is mine!!!
Old 11-20-2013, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I've now got the Broncos HC. Turbo Man is mine!!!
Gave up on the Dallas HC?????
Old 11-20-2013, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Borat doesn't answer because he's a dickhead.
Lol.

To be fair, I proposed that trade to him earlier this year and never got a response. I have something else in mind now anyway.

To be honest, the true dickhead move is to broadcast to everyone the trade offers. Should be for the two owners only, but thats WAR I suppose.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
To be honest, the true dickhead move is to broadcast to everyone the trade offers. Should be for the two owners only, but thats WAR I suppose.
Where did he mention who he wanted on your team? last I checked he was just pissed you didn't respond his PM. I learned the hard way from Xio that anytime I get a PM from someone in a fantasy league on the boards I respond to it quickly to not have a negative trade repuation and to give me creditability later on when making a trade.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Gave up on the Dallas HC?????
Gave up on them in my head, but not my heart!
Old 11-20-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Borat the trade offer I made was pretty obvious to anyone in the league. PM me back at least and we can discuss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Lol.

To be fair, I proposed that trade to him earlier this year and never got a response. I have something else in mind now anyway.

That's right! People are forgetting. WAR!!!!!

Whatever happens in this league happens. If you don't hear back from someone, text them, AIM them... or maybe assume your offer was crap. If you get left hanging on an offer that was agreed on in a PM but not accepted on the site, then deal with it however you please. If you get strung along while the guy you're dealing with wants to hear other offers... heck, I know it hurts but it happens. Had it done to me and I've done it to others. That's fantasy sports for you! If you had a bad experience dealing with someone like I do with Xio every single time, just stop dealing with them (...until it benefits you to start talking again. lol). ...waiting for your response Xio! haha
Old 11-20-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Where did he mention who he wanted on your team? last I checked he was just pissed you didn't respond his PM. I learned the hard way from Xio that anytime I get a PM from someone in a fantasy league on the boards I respond to it quickly to not have a negative trade repuation and to give me creditability later on when making a trade.
I can vouch that KCJ's trade credibility is HIGH!

Everyone loves to deal with people who answer PMs. But if they don't. WAR.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate whoever picked up Matt McGloin

That is all..

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote