Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-24-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess I'll go w/...

WR, Kevin Curtis

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am here. No more skipping please. Did not expect to roll through that many picks.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:36 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You better not steal my guy then.

I have to go right now, so sorry if you wanted Chris Chambers.

Last edited by RoyHall#1 : 07-24-2008 at 07:38 PM.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its OK, Chambers was not my pick.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

WR Bobby Engram, Seahawks

Old 07-24-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

DE Jared Allen, Vikings

Old 07-24-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE Tony Scheffler

Philip Rivers
, SD QB

LaDainian Tomlinson
, SD RB

Leon Washington
, NYJ RB/KR

Larry Fitzgerald
, Ari WR

Wes Welker
, NE WR

Steve Breaston
, Ari WR/KR

Tony Scheffler
, Den TE

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I hope you weren't too disappointed in the picks I made, ads.
Not at all...Great picks

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Not at all...Great picks
You two need to get a room.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Team Xio

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Steven Jackson
WR - Devin Hester
WR - Bobby Engram
TE - Antonio Gates
DL - Jared Allen

Trade Block: AD
Old 07-24-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team D-Unit and Team Longhorns have traded 4th and 5th round picks.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Team Xio

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Steven Jackson
WR - Devin Hester
WR - Bobby Engram
TE - Antonio Gates
DL - Jared Allen

Trade Block: AD
Any 3 of my players for AD.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Any 3 of my players for AD.
OH my gosh.... that's crazy.

Well if Xio doesn't take that, he's not serious about trading AD.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D, as you were responding I was telling you NVM that I would just wait until my picks roll around, I didn't get a pm from you saying that you agreed until I had already msg'd you, I didn't think it would be that serious to post right away in big bold lettering before hearing back from me...I would like to think that you would of at least given me a chance to hit you back, is it even on your pick yet?

I'm fine with it and I'll just pick, but you could of waited for a formal confirmation from me, at the time I told you nvm no thanks you hadn't responded back about whether or not you would accept...Again no biggie, it just seems like you were trying to force me into trading by not waiting to hear back from me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
D, as you were responding I was telling you NVM that I would just wait until my picks roll around, I didn't get a pm from you saying that you agreed until I had already msg'd you, I didn't think it would be that serious to post right away in big bold lettering before hearing back from me...I would like to think that you would of at least given me a chance to hit you back, is it even on your pick yet?

I'm fine with it and I'll just pick, but you could of waited for a formal confirmation from me, at the time I told you nvm no thanks you hadn't responded back about whether or not you would accept...Again no biggie, it just seems like you were trying to force me into trading by not waiting to hear back from me again.
Don't go through with the trade if you aren't happy about it. Just cause D runs the league doesn't mean you should be afraid of getting on his bad side. haha

Someone should pick though. Let's roll!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

Xio, shut up you butting in person you. He's not afraid of me. LOL.

I originally asked him if he wanted to swap picks and then he replied saying, "I'll accept". Then a few picks goes by and says, nevermind. I'm like wa waaaaaat?

Longhorns, I wasn't expecting you to give me two confirmations. Neither do I think it's fair to me for you to agree to the trade offer and then back out after picks are made. Technically, you are on the clock because Scar missed his last pick and still isn't here. I'm sorry if the guy you wanted got selected, and I'm not trying to force you into it, but I think that you should stick up to your word and make this selection.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Longhorns... just go with D. Do it do it do it do it do it.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Xio, shut up you butting in person you. He's not afraid of me. LOL.

I originally asked him if he wanted to swap picks and then he replied saying, "I'll accept". Then a few picks goes by and says, nevermind. I'm like wa waaaaaat?

Longhorns, I wasn't expecting you to give me two confirmations. Neither do I think it's fair to me for you to agree to the trade offer and then back out after picks are made. Technically, you are on the clock because Scar missed his last pick and still isn't here. I'm sorry if the guy you wanted got selected, and I'm not trying to force you into it, but I think that you should stick up to your word and make this selection.

I'm about to pick right now, and I did confirm, but what I'm saying is before you responded back to me or replied in the thread I told you NVM after a few picks because I checked the order and I wasn't that far away anyway, and I felt I could get my guy later, I just felt you could of at least waited a few minutes to hear back from me, you posted the confirmation minutes after, but now that I'm up let me just take my guy I wanted anyway :D

Quote:
Old 07-24-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Longhorns trades his pick to me for future cash considerations.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Longhorns trades his pick to me for future cash considerations.
Longhorns, you better check the fine print. Xio usually stipulates some sort of nude exotic dancing requirements from you in order for you to get that cash. That's why we can never agree on any trades.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend selects:

Greg Olsen - TE, Chicago Bears

Quote:

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 07-24-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Longhorns, you better check the fine print. Xio usually stipulates some sort of nude exotic dancing requirements from you in order for you to get that cash. That's why we can never agree on any trades.
Your mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.

Edit: D, honestly.

Last edited by Xiomera : 07-24-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.
OH SNAP! NO YOU DIDN'T!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
My mom always accepts those terms. I just don't understand why you don't.
You are a sick sick boy.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

That's the best comeback you have D?

Is editing my post even a comeback at all?