Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-28-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PF, you know you're up right? Please acknowledge. Thanks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:49 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Ten Bucks that scottyboy holds up the draft again.

Any bets?
that's ridiculously mean D. I'm not even up yet :(

I had no power last night, it so wasn't my fault
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Vinatieri.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
that's ridiculously mean D. I'm not even up yet :(

I had no power last night, it so wasn't my fault
HAHA! Glad to see you here. Hey, at least nobody bet against me.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
HAHA! Glad to see you here. Hey, at least nobody bet against me.
hahah true. and I SENT YOU A BOARD CUZ I'M LEAVING FOR A BIT!

everyone got that? kthxbye
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Had to text PF again... Damnit people. Check to see if you are at least OTC before you leave. PF was just here and now I have to spend money to text him. Bah.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

PF takes LB Julian Peterson.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

WMD is up.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team WMD selects LB E.J. Henderson

Old 07-28-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

scottyboy selects DB Aaron Ross.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Team WMD selects LB E.J. Henderson

You prick.

Team Agent of Chaos Selects:

Tampa Bay D/ST

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Team T24L ::
Team Wingy via Team DJP::
Team Longhorns ::
Team DJP via Team Wingy::
Team NIP ::
Team Schofield::
Old 07-28-2008, 05:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I think T24L has the worst team so far.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think T24L has the worst team so far.
It's not the best, but I can name 5-6 teams that are clearly worse.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think D-Unit has the worst team so far.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
It's not the best, but I can name 5-6 teams that are clearly worse.
HAHA. I was just messin' with T. I wanted to see if he'd comment and I wanted to see if he knew he was OTC.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think D-Unit has the worst team so far.
1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, 3rd is the one with the hairiest chest! :D
Old 07-28-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio, you're not allowed to talk. You have the worst keepers and have clearly been drunk the entire draft. :)
Old 07-28-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
HAHA. I was just messin' with T. I wanted to see if he'd comment and I wanted to see if he knew he was OTC.
Same here. I think T2's got real good keepers but I dunno about the Clayton or Edwards pick.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team is worse, I can see why CCB didn't want to come back with this team. It was very difficult to choose keepers for this team, seeing as in all the useful positions all the players stunk.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Xio, you're not allowed to talk. You have the worst keepers and have clearly been drunk the entire draft. :)
I'll trade my Adrian Peterson for the rights to select the other Adrian Peterson.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:43 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
My team is worse, I can see why CCB didn't want to come back with this team. It was very difficult to choose keepers for this team, seeing as in all the useful positions all the players stunk.
I thought you've done a pretty good job. I think you're a year or two away, but if Rudi/Jacobs get hurt, you could do some damage.

I dunno how CCB ended up with the team that he did, but it was absolutely horrendous.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:44 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB Missed the draft and promptly gave up on the team because it sucked, lol.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

So T24L... Are you here?
Old 07-28-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

8 1/2 rounds in, what do you say is the best and worst pick so far?