Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 07-28-2008, 08:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
Team HChu:

QB: Derek Anderson
RB: Kenny Watson
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Pierre Thomas
WR: Joey Galloway
WR: D.J. Hackett
TE: Donald Lee
DL:
LB: Will Witherspoon
DB: Sean Jones
K: Nate Kaeding
HC:
Bench: Kevin Walter
Team HChu has moved to the Tom Landry Division.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Team HChu has moved to the Tom Landry Division.
Good joke.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

K Jeff Reed

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Good joke.
I even laughed while typing it. :D
Old 07-28-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next thing we know you put your fantasy baseball team into your own division to compete in fantasy football :D
Old 07-28-2008, 08:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha. Sorry. I think he'll be the highest scoring DL in this league. He does it all, and he's in a contract year. He will stud out.
He should be the highest scoring DL in the league every year but he has way too much inconsistency for me, I like that he's moving back on the right side but he seems to disappear from some games quite a bit, and if he isn't getting the sack he seems to quit on plays...I was looking at him, Taylor and one other D lineman when I picked, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him revert to old form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to be clear, diabsoule is picking for team dschofield, right? So I'm up, yeah?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
He should be the highest scoring DL in the league every year but he has way too much inconsistency for me, I like that he's moving back on the right side but he seems to disappear from some games quite a bit, and if he isn't getting the sack he seems to quit on plays...I was looking at him, Taylor and one other D lineman when I picked, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him revert to old form.
It is amazing what happens to players when they are set to get their next payday.

All offseason accounts have him working harder than ever to revert back to All Pro form.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Just to be clear, diabsoule is picking for team dschofield, right? So I'm up, yeah?
That's correct, sir.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-28-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's clear that Julius Peppers is nothing without Kris Jenkins. NOTHING!!
Old 07-28-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take

Aaron Schobel DE

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 07-28-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'll take

Tom Brady QB
...and I thought I was funny.

You're too much NIP! Too much... :D
Old 07-28-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady?? Reach.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
...and I thought I was funny.

You're too much NIP! Too much... :D
Did I say Tom Brady? I meant DE Aaron Schobel...

Silly me... I wasn't going to draft Brady until Round 11.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wingy selects . . . The Colts D/ST
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Wingy selects . . . The Colts D/ST
I think Team dschofield still has to pick.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
D-Unit sent me a PM telling me to make Wingy's pick.

It's set in stone.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
No we don't. We picked K Jeff Reed after picking Pittsburgh's D.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-28-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Longhorns OTC
Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Longhorns selects:

Sidney Rice

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Smurf is OTC
Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

DJP has 39 minutes.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Team Longhorns selects:

Sidney Rice
That was my pick... damn.

Pick is up in a second.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

WR Limas Sweed
Old 07-28-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
WR Limas Sweed
It was tempting not to be a homer and go in that direction, it really was :(

Quote: