Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 08-27-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another thing to be considered would be that my team sucks due to the keepers I had. I got the best player in this deal by a pretty good margin and Devin Thomas has good keeper potential as well.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Points. Per. Reception.
And your point is? Bush still wasn't worth what you gave up, and what you got back was pointless...We only keep 3 players, 100% chance you DO NOT keep Thomas at the end of the year so lets just throw that out the window, Javon Walker is crap and has looked terrible all off-season, he'd be cut if he didn't get that huge contract, Smith is a 3rd WR on an offense that really isn't high octane...I might of traded Steve Smith and another throw in for Bush, but you gave up 3 VERY good WR's and a sleeper RB, for one RB, I don't see the logic in that.

You may of gotten the best player in the deal, but Chambers and Slaton should of been enough, you just gave up Brown and Steve Smith for free, but its all about taking risk so do what you gotta do...Wanna trade? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chambers and Slaton for Bush???

How bout I offer you Reggie Brown and Slaton for Chris Johnson? Will you put your money where your mouth is?

If not, shut up about me and Roy's trade.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Chambers and Slaton for Bush???

How bout I offer you Reggie Brown and Slaton for Chris Johnson? Will you put your money where your mouth is?

If not, shut up about me and Roy's trade.
Holy crap D. It's a free country. He can say what he wants, especially when he makes very valid points. That trade would have been shot down if you had any kind of trade review system in place.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you had Chambers still yes we could talk...And its not like I'm running around screaming "awww thats not fair I quit", I could care less, I've never even liked being in leagues that veto trades or make a big deal out of it, but I'm still allowed to speak my mind on if he got shafted or not because it makes no difference...Hell I was responding to him, but I have to 'shut up' I don't even have any beef with the deal, so relax, lock the damn thread if you don't want people's input.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Holy crap D. It's a free country. He can say what he wants, especially when he makes very valid points. That trade would have been shot down if you had any kind of trade review system in place.
Free country my ass. We pay taxes. :D

But seriously, stop being so sensitive. People who talk crap should be able to take it back.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
If you had Chambers still yes we could talk...And its not like I'm running around screaming "awww thats not fair I quit", I could care less, I've never even liked being in leagues that veto trades or make a big deal out of it, but I'm still allowed to speak my mind on if he got shafted or not because it makes no difference...Hell I was responding to him, but I have to 'shut up' I don't even have any beef with the deal, so relax, lock the damn thread if you don't want people's input.
If Chambers and Slaton = Bush why would I do Chambers and Slaton for Johnson? Bush >>>>>>>>>>> Johnson.

You were responding to him...? That's putting it nicely. You were killin' him. He tried to respond to you and you killed him some more. Then you say, you don't care about it? Gimme a break.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But seriously, stop being so sensitive. People who talk crap should be able to take it back.
Unless the person talking crap is an Admin/Mod, in which case they don't take crap back, they just infract them. ;)

Last edited by WMD : 08-27-2008 at 11:08 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Unless the person talking crap is an Admin/Mod, in which case they don't take crap back, they just infract them.
Ehhh.... you pretty smart, eh? ;)

If you're referencing me though, I've never ever done that unless the poster lost his cool and got personal.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
If Chambers and Slaton = Bush why would I do Chambers and Slaton for Johnson? Bush >>>>>>>>>>> Johnson.

You were responding to him...? That's putting it nicely. You were killin' him. He tried to respond to you and you killed him some more. Then you say, you don't care about it? Gimme a break.
Your the one getting upset because I'm bringing attention to your trade, I said I don't care about the trade going through, I really don't, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to tell somebody they got shafted when they did...You wouldn't have a problem if you weren't on the opposite end I'm fairly sure of it...You told me to 'shut up about your trade', so are we not allowed to discuss trades or not? I don't care if somebody rips me apart for making terrible trades, its the nature of the beast, how bout you take some of your own medicine and stop being so sensitive, anybody with a half of a brain can tell he was raped in that deal, I could care less what reasoning he gives, or what you have to say about it, my initial post was 'good deal' when I was responding to you...Sorry if you want a bunch of puppets in your league, I'm just speaking my mind on league activities, which is what I thought the thread was still stickied for.

Quote:
Old 08-27-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Your the one getting upset because I'm bringing attention to your trade, I said I don't care about the trade going through, I really don't, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to tell somebody they got shafted when they did...You wouldn't have a problem if you weren't on the opposite end I'm fairly sure of it...You told me to 'shut up about your trade', so are we not allowed to discuss trades or not? I don't care if somebody rips me apart for making terrible trades, its the nature of the beast, how bout you take some of your own medicine and stop being so sensitive, anybody with a half of a brain can tell he was raped in that deal, I could care less what reasoning he gives, or what you have to say about it, my initial post was 'good deal' when I was responding to you...Sorry if you want a bunch of puppets in your league, I'm just speaking my mind on league activities, which is what I thought the thread was still stickied for.
Good post. But I said "IF" you don't want to do Brown/Slaton for Johnson, "THEN" shut up. So I didn't tell you to shut up without condition. LOL, so basically I gave you a choice. Feel free to speak your mind, but if I want to see if your words mean anything, don't get mad if you can't back yourself up. Just be quiet and stop ripping the guy over and over and over. Enough is enough. Now if you do want to do Brown/Slaton for Johnson, keep rippin on him. HA!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I have a better haircut than that. C'MON!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Good post. But I said "IF" you don't want to do Brown/Slaton for Johnson, "THEN" shut up. So I didn't tell you to shut up without condition. LOL, so basically I gave you a choice. Feel free to speak your mind, but if I want to see if your words mean anything, don't get mad if you can't back yourself up. Just be quiet and stop ripping the guy over and over and over. Enough is enough. Now if you do want to do Brown/Slaton for Johnson, keep rippin on him. HA!
Let's let people speak for themselves from now on. You shouldn't be defending your trade. You obviously were satisfied with it, so there is need for you to try and justify Roy's decision. People will draw their own conclusions anyways. People would be more likely to accept the deal for what it is if you weren't always trying to sugarcoat it for your trade partner.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You two bickering? I am shocked at this development.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I don't have any problems with any trades.. as long as it's not some complete ripoff between two friends just to make one better. People do trades for their own reasons and have their own feelings on every player.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:43 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For the record, I don't have any problems with any trades.. as long as it's not some complete ripoff between two friends just to make one better. People do trades for their own reasons and have their own feelings on every player.
This would be my response to the trade.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:10 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You two bickering? I am shocked at this development.
This IS the War League.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:30 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This IS the War League.
War is RAW and RAW is WAR!!!

D-Unit got the good end of the trade, more than likely, and that's that. It's his league, he got one over on someone, good for him. His e-***** is this much bigger now --> [ ]

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
War is RAW and RAW is WAR!!!

D-Unit got the good end of the trade, more than likely, and that's that. It's his league, he got one over on someone, good for him. His e-***** is this much bigger now --> [ ]
I love how people can tell the future now to make the determination a fact that I got the better end of the deal.

Diab is this you?

Old 08-28-2008, 02:21 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

There must be a smaller picture of a Fortune Teller somewhere on the Internet...
Old 08-28-2008, 03:47 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
There must be a smaller picture of a Fortune Teller somewhere on the Internet...
What fun would that be?
Old 08-28-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Free country my ass. We pay taxes. :D

We don't pay them, they're taken from us before we get paid. ;)

Regardless of this trade, D's still going down! Its my mission this year to end him...........

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
We don't pay them, they're taken from us before we get paid. ;)

Regardless of this trade, D's still going down! Its my mission this year to end him...........
I didn't win the Championship, but I sure did burn by a lot of people along the way. ;)
Old 08-28-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This whole page is scewed from that damn picture.

Quick! Post a lot of random stuf to get us to the next page!