Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Buy or sell the hype

Selling
1. Patriots wide receiver and line backing 'cores'.
2. Calvin Johnson - one year from now I may.
3. Brady Quinn - Joe Average type career no matter what team he is on, won't bust and won't be great.

Buying
1. Marshawn Lynch - BEASTLY
2. Denver - Cutler, Walker, Henry, Champ, DJ, Bly, Graham, etc
3. Dallas - Oddly enough being that I do not want to say this, I think this team will be very good. MB3, Romo, Spencer, Newman etc
4. Steven Jackson
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 08-15-2007 at 07:36 AM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Patriots offensive numbers will never be explosive, but I do expect the passing attack to have the efficiency that it had in 2004.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really see that much hype around Quinn, as much as it is pessimism by the knowledgeable football fan. From what I've read around here, and different football blogs, the expectation for Quinn is not that great.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I don't really see that much hype around Quinn, as much as it is pessimism by the knowledgeable football fan. From what I've read around here, and different football blogs, the expectation for Quinn is not that great.
I mean, the man is no Derek Anderson.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I dont see Dallas being good at all this year.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I dont see Dallas being good at all this year.
That wouldn't be b/c you live in Philly would it????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
That wouldn't be b/c you live in Philly would it????
Im actually a huge Colts fan and hate the Eagles. Dont get me wrong I love Philly. But the worst part about this city is the Eagles.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-15-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
goodlookin
Rookie

goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.goodlookin is a cocksman.

henry is going to be dominant, lynch would tear it up except he has to play three playoff caliber defenses twice a year, pats recievers are gonna be sick and if they dont draft some linebackers in the upcoming draft then all of the other signings were useless.......romo will be the cowboys demise
goodlookin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Selling:
The Patriots
The Lions
The Chargers

Buying:
The Broncos
The 49ers
The Vikings (even though theres really no hype)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag View Post
Selling:
The Patriots
The Lions
The Chargers

Buying:
The Broncos
The 49ers
The Vikings (even though theres really no hype)
how do you sell the Chargers and buy the Broncos? I'll guarantee the Chargers win the division and the Broncos place 2nd but still win a wild card.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Selling:
JAMARCUS RUSSELL
I really think he's a bust

Buying:
Brandon Jackson :)
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubNoize View Post
how do you sell the Chargers and buy the Broncos? I'll guarantee the Chargers win the division and the Broncos place 2nd but still win a wild card.
Two words...

Norv Turner

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 08-15-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Selling: the Minnesota Vikings not winning the Super Bowl

Buying: the Minnesota Vikings winning the Super Bowl
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Selling:
JAMARCUS RUSSELL
I really think he's a bust

Buying:
Brandon Jackson :)
Im definitely selling Russell. Hes trying to get as much money as he can now because he knows this is gonna be his only NFL contract.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 08-15-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buying
1. Dallas Cowboys
2. St. Louis Rams
3. Denver Broncos

Selling
1. San Diego Chargers
2. New York Jets
3. Tennessee Titans (in comparison to what they did last year)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two words...

Norv Turner
has never had a real team to work with... like the raiders and redskins gave him much chance for success.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Selling the 49ers. I really doubt they will win the division, but everyone seems to be picking them. It would not surprise me one bit to see them finish 3rd behind St. Louis and Seattle.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Two words...

Norv Turner
yea it's not like Frank Gore flourished while he was offensive co÷rdinator and some analysts claim that the devellopment of both Gore and Alex Smith will suffer because he is gone or anything.

why aren't we buying Calvin Johnson?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buying: Steven Jackson hype, Calvin Johnson, Brady Quinn (Not really a homer pick considering I thought he would be sweet before he was even drafted by Cleveland.)

Unsure - Saints/49'rs

Selling - Baltimore Ravens, Detroit Lions, Rex Grossman, Ted Ginn Jr.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Buying: Steven Jackson hype, Calvin Johnson, Brady Quinn (Not really a homer pick considering I thought he would be sweet before he was even drafted by Cleveland.)

Unsure - Saints/49'rs

Selling - Baltimore Ravens, Detroit Lions, Rex Grossman, Ted Ginn Jr.
lol do we actually have a hype? The lions hype.. we may not pick in the top 10 this year!!! whooo-hoooo!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-15-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
lol do we actually have a hype? The lions hype.. we may not pick in the top 10 this year!!! whooo-hoooo!
Other than Peter King (who hypes us up every year) who is hyping us up? Certainly not any Lions fans on here.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Other than Peter King (who hypes us up every year) who is hyping us up? Certainly not any Lions fans on here.
exactly the only thing that has been said (by lions fans and football fans alike) is that the lions improved over last year, which isn't hard since we were the second-worst team in the league. Not really a hype in my book.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-15-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
yea it's not like Frank Gore flourished while he was offensive co÷rdinator and some analysts claim that the devellopment of both Gore and Alex Smith will suffer because he is gone or anything.

why aren't we buying Calvin Johnson?
IMO he's the best offensive coordinator in the game today. But one he's one of the worst head coaches.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*
Old 08-15-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
IMO he's the best offensive coordinator in the game today. But one he's one of the worst head coaches.
hmmm I see. Same thing goes for Wade Philllips?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 08-15-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

Quote:
hmmm I see. Same thing goes for Wade Philllips?
I'm really undecided on Wade Phillips. He wasn't quite the failure that Norv was as a coach. If I'm not mistaken his record was above .500.

Quote:
421 Witness
756*