Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-21-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You're probably thinking of UW-Madison (Wisconsin), he's going to UW-Milwaukee (UWM).

Yeah, I knew it was one of those two. Ah well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
You're probably thinking of UW-Madison (Wisconsin), he's going to UW-Milwaukee (UWM).
Milwaukee partys too, but yes, I heard Madison partys harder, but I wasn't smart enough for Madison.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Yeah, I knew it was one of those two. Ah well.
Don't worry, both UWMs party, but that UWM partys a little harder than the real UWM. That one is just UW.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Penn State or West Virginia were the #1 party schools.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UT-Austin is up there pretty high for partying, too.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Leave for Amsterdam on Sunday then on to Rome for college.
Really? Which one? La Sapienza, Roma 3 or Tor Vergata? And to study what?
I finished all the exams and I'm graduating in december. I will take my second graduation in the United States, leaving from here on september 2008. I will have to choose the college but I have some time to make that decision, and I don't know yet the list of possible destinations.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hands down LSU is the best party school.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
UT-Austin is up there pretty high for partying, too.
Not anymore, snuff just transfered there.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.comcast.net/news/national...tn_partyschool

its WVU
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
DChess goes to WVU, so that automatically knocks it down a few slots.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
V. Young
Rookie

V. Young hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I start sept. 7th I will be a senior in high school.
V. Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Senior year of high school was just boring for me...I had two classes a day, then left and yeah, one was a cooking class. ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure Arizona is a big party school as well.

Anyway's I'm going to be a freshman in college, leave tomorrow morning and start classes Monday.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

I go back a week on wed... senior in highschool... i dont wanna graduate!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 08-22-2007 at 06:33 PM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
I go back a wekk on wed... senior in highschool... i dont wanan graduate!!
With grammar like that, you probably won't.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe it was SUNY-Albany that was rated best party school by some site, I don't remember which.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My cousin goes to Penn State Al toona(horribly misspelled) but visits PSU a lot and said that since St. Patricks day was on spring break everybody got together and made a day before they went on break and all celebrated St. Patrick day and missed there classes. Plus I remember hearing PSU was up on the list.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

I start September 5th, sophmore year in high school... i hate school, cant stand the work... I cant wait for college though, I heard some of the top party schools are Wisconsin, and Arizona State.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

This is the first year ever I'm actually looking forward to going back to school. I was so excited for this summer but then i learned that work + summer classes + sick = sucky 4 months.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

start freshman year at Emory University next thursday

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
Five kids from my high school are going to be freshman at Emory this year too...
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

started this monday....wasnt even nervous...prob b/c im a junior now and know that im older than half of the kids there....
Old 08-22-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
With grammar like that, you probably won't.
haha thats part of the reason im worried... althogh i have averaged 97% in english through highschool.. but after a summer of posting, texting and instant messaging... i will need a day to get back into my writing form

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
haha thats part of the reason im worried... althogh i have averaged 97% in english through highschool.. but after a summer of posting, texting and instant messaging... i will need a day to get back into my writing form
How the hell do you average 97% in high school English? I think the highest mark my teacher in grade 12 gave out was like an 88 or something.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
Ooo I think my friend and I have been to a few of their basketball games.