Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-24-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default If there was a Scouting Report on you...

What would it say?

Basketball

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 165 lbs.
Position: Small Forward / Shooting Guard

Strengths: Very Unselfish
Court Vision
Basketball IQ
Great Defender

Weakness: Strength
Off-Hand Usage

Breakdown: A Slashing Forward with good speed. Above Average Court Vision for a forward. Great passing ablity. Always puts his teammates before him. A very quiet person on and off the floor. Knows how to control his temper. A Great defender who can shut-down any player. OK jump shot, but needs a little more improvement.

Football

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 165 lbs.
Position: Free Safety / Cornerback
Forty: 4.55 - 4.65
Bench reps: 14.
Vertical: 38''
Shuttle: Unknow.
Class: 2010

Strengths: Tremendous work ethic. Quiet player, not sure if he can be a Vocal Leader in a defense. Great hands for a cornerback and safety. Decent speed for the position. Tremendous Ball-Hawk, who always seems to get to the ball qucikly.

Weaknesses: Hasn't played organized football for very long. Not really the ideal strenght at the position.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:52 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, not this again.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185
Position: QB

Strengths: Strong arm
good football smarts
upper body strength

Weaknesses:
not the greatest mobility
experience(I guess)

Breakdown: Pocket passer that can put the ball where it is suppose to be. Can avoid pressure, but don't bank on him being a scrambler and making plays with his feet. Finds a way to get the job done.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:56 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football

linebacker

strengths - awesome

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Football

linebacker

strengths - awesome
that pretty much gives anyone all the info they'll ever need :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Football

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 188 lbs.
Position: WR/ Can also play QB/S
Forty: 4.6
Bench reps: Dont Know
Vertical: Dont Know
Shuttle: Dont Know
Class: 2011

Strengths: Uses frame well shields the defender from the ball. Great jump ball 50/50 skills. Physical WR who loves to stiff arm. Nicknamed "shake 'n' bake for being a dangerous threat YAC.

Weaknesses: Doesnt have top end speed. Caries the ball unsecurley when in open field which causes fumbles.

Hockey

Height: 6'3''
Weight: 188 lbs.
Position: Def
Forty: 4.6
Bench reps: Dont Know
Vertical: Dont Know
Shuttle: Dont Know
Class: 2011

Strengths: Strong knowledge and decision maker. Physical player who loves to take the body. Former forward who posses solid offensive skills. Pins players on boards often and in control. Great hips.

Weaknesses: Can be too aggressive and will get beat lunging at players. Pinches everytime he gets the puck and a little space which can lead to a odd break going the otherway. In the offensive zones plays to shallow and allows opposition to get behind him.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:11 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
that pretty much gives anyone all the info they'll ever need :)
yeah pretty im awesome :D

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Lightbulb

You guys don't run 4.6's
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777 View Post
You guys don't run 4.6's
Come over here and time me lol. Last time I got timed was at my buddies baseball practice last summer for Team Ontario, at the end of practice he and the assistant coach timed me because I said I was faster than him, ran a 4.61 and 4.64. So I guess I couldve put 4.6ish. Oh btw I dont play baseball I was just there.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:21 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Come over here and time me lol. Last time I got timed was at my buddies baseball practice last summer for Team Ontario, at the end of practice he and the assistant coach timed me because I said I was faster than him, ran a 4.61 and 4.64. So I guess I couldve put 4.6ish. Oh btw I dont play baseball I was just there.
who knows u might have got slower over the past year..lol jus kiddin
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You wouldn't need to question your speed if you ran a 4.6.
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Football
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190 lbs.
Positions: TE/LT/DE/DT/QB
Forty: 5.2
Bench: Don't Know
Vertical: Don't Know
Shuttle: Don't Know
Class: 2012

Strengths: Great Hands. Physical Receiver. Spectacular Arm. Tackle Ability. Smart Player. Strength

Weakness: Average Speed. Sometimes is not aggressive. Jumping Ability. Agility.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
Football
Height: 6'3
Weight: 190 lbs.
Positions: TE/LT/DE/DT/QB
Forty: 5.2
Bench: Don't Know
Vertical: Don't Know
Class: 2012

Strengths: Great Hands. Physical Receiver. Spectacular Arm. Tackle Ability. Smart Player. Strength

Weakness: Average Speed. Sometimes is not aggressive. Jumping Ability. Agility.
You have to be the slowest skinny guy there is.....
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we're going to start this...put this on the old thread. No use starting another one.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

5.2 is average for a non scholarshipped athlete.

Most people think the average is around 4.75-4.8.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
If we're going to start this...put this on the old thread. No use starting another one.
Agreed. Use search next time.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
DWilliams2IndyColts
Veteran

DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DWilliams2IndyColts hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not skinny I'm 13 so it's alot of muscle and fat but I'm not that fast.

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
Record: 7-3
DWilliams2IndyColts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Basketball

Strengths: Unselfish, can sorta shoot

Weaknesses: Not good at driving into the lane, white
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

woo another one of these, ive gotten bigger since the last one
QB
5-5 120
40: 4.9
Good accuracy, pocket presence
Bad deep ball, gets passes batted down at the line

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

40-Time:40.8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
woo another one of these, ive gotten bigger since the last one
QB
5-5 120
40: 4.9
Good accuracy, pocket presence
Bad deep ball, gets passes batted down at the line
Really....?
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

... the previous one actually was better, some guys made a few good reports on themselves.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 160 lbs.
Position: QB
Forty: ~6.0
Bench reps: Don't know
Vertical: 10 inches
Class: 2000

Strengths: Toughness

Weaknesses: Alcoholism, arm strenth peaked around age 14
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
40-Time:40.8
Someone hasn't been eating their Krispy Kremes.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Someone hasn't been eating their Krispy Kremes.
They took it out of my town, they couldn't compete with the greatness of the maple long john from the one and only Bloedow's Bakery in Winona, Minnesota.