Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-26-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
yeah seriously these 40 times are pretty crazy, we have a handful of guys that run a 4.6-4.7.. we've only had one guy at our school that runs a 4.26 and he runs track but a lot of people put 4.6-4.75 thats a big diff so how to u range urself like that unless u've actually timed a 40 13 year olds running 4.6 ...
I ran a 4.67 in HS... I ran a 4.65 in may when we went to the track... my classmate and I were foolign around. out of the 27 of us 23 had 4.7 or better... we're a military school though. oh and we are all 18-20

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 10:00 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
http://www.footballsaskatchewan.ca/

goto the bottom of the page and click 2007 top 5 overall.

shawn crites. (the 40's were against the wind)
Nice, thats pretty cool. I would have placed in shuttle, maybe vert, and pushups. I wish dips were like a test. I love dips.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags#7 View Post
dude how do u have 13 concusions in 1 year? unless u consider falling down a concussion i think thats highly unlikely...steve young had like wat, 10 over his career and it helped him retire early...13 real concussions would leave u in the hospital or dead
I have had 7 sever Cuncussions and 6 mild cuncussions.. y problem is i kept coming back. My doctors have warned for the past 3 that i am in danger of getting brain damage or losing memeory if i get anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
http://www.footballsaskatchewan.ca/

goto the bottom of the page and click 2007 top 5 overall.

shawn crites. (the 40's were against the wind)
DId you go to the Sask Top 90 camp by any chance?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait you said you had 7 severe concussions in a year? Are you still alive? If you are young (say in HS), no school due to insurance reasons, would not allow you to play unless you went through a very lengthy waiver process.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
Wait you said you had 7 severe concussions in a year? Are you still alive? If you are young (say in HS), no school due to insurance reasons, would not allow you to play unless you went through a very lengthy waiver process.
im not allowed to play any contact sport... im basically stuck on basetball and track... but i have been free of one for ahwile .. my head jsut couldnt take the constant beating of football i guess .. i have headaches very freakquently because of it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Basketball

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 155 lbs.
Position: Shooting Guard

Strengths: Great three point shooter
Shoots free throws in upper 80 percent tile
Tough player/ Hustles
Knows the game
Plays the game with confidence
Never gets in foul trouble

Weakness: A True 2 guard has a handle, but refuses to bring up the ball.
Will take some long range jumpers
Tends to argue alot with refs.

Breakdown: Learned how to play in the inner city of Philadelphia. Very tough and wants to win. Knows the game very well. Is an assistant coach at one of the best basketball programs on the east coast. Plays scrimages with players on the team who are being scouted or currently playing at division 1 colleges. Basketball blood runs in the family. His uncle is in the sports hall of fame at Philadelphia University for holding some basketball records.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Basketball

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 155 lbs.
Position: Shooting Guard

Strengths: Great three point shooter
Shoots free throws in upper 80 percent tile
Tough player/ Hustles
Knows the game
Plays the game with confidence
Never gets in foul trouble

Weakness: A True 2 guard has a handle, but refuses to bring up the ball.
Will take some long range jumpers
Tends to argue alot with refs.

Breakdown: Learned how to play in the inner city of Philadelphia. Very tough and wants to win. Knows the game very well. Is an assistant coach at one of the best basketball programs on the east coast. Plays scrimages with players on the team who are being scouted or currently playing at division 1 colleges. Basketball blood runs in the family. His uncle is in the sports hall of fame at Philadelphia University for holding some basketball records.

What school do you coach at?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
What school do you coach at?
Neumann-Goretti. They had 2 prospects in the class of 07. Scoop Jardine and Rick Jackson both going to Syracuse. Tony Chanault who was a freshman last year was ranked the #1 freshman in the nation. This year they have Jamal Wilson who is getting looked at by Florida, Maryland, George Mason... The list goes on and on.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
DId you go to the Sask Top 90 camp by any chance?
i went to the tryout thingy but they didnt take me into the 90 which i dont understand cause in the scrimmage i had a pick and ff.. on top of that i ran the fastest time and my other measurables were pretty good as well.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote