Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 08-26-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default MNF Preseason Game Thread

Well, looks like Levi might be a go and Joseph should be a go. I don't believe that Jeanty will play.

At this point I'm most concerned with seeing how Ahmad plays and interested in seeing the rookie safties. Otherwise I'm happy with the OL, it'd be nice to see Carson/Tab on the same page.

Just a little advice, you might want to mute it so you don't have to hear constant Michael Vick talk.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 08-26-2007 at 09:27 PM.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya hopefully the vick thing wont be too crazy ill prolly just watch it on the local channel im sure theyll also be broadcasting it. ahmad really needs to step up and prove himself. he's physically unmatched but we need to start to see him make an impact consistently.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahmad just needs to play loose, I really think he's overthinking plays and trying to not make mistakes which is leading him to play very cautiously.

I think as the season goes on this will improve as he processes things quicker.

Apparently Levi will work with the 2nd team possibly but it seems that Whitworth will start at LT.

I can't wait.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Cant wait untill game starts, first game of the year i get to watch.

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

defense looked terrible so far.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-28-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, they talked about vick to death, at one point, i tried to change the channel, all i did was push channel up 3 times, the next 3 channels in order were about vick...cnn, some news chanel, and some other chanel, all talking about the same stuff...its a little tiring, since noon earlier thats all espn talked about...

but you guys look like to be having another solid yr on offense, defense just needs to make plays...CJ is a beast, excellent route runner, so smooth and fluid its sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Chad looked AMAZING last night (or Hall was just that terribly bad lol), very glad to see that. I really really like what I see from Daniel Coats.

Not sure why Ndukwe played over White at SS, Ndukwe can play in the box but he's not much in coverage yet.

Ahmad looked average I thought but I feel like it was his best game to this point. The pass rush looked great, JJ looked good, Landon stuck out in the game making plays which is a surprise.

Defense did a great job against the run... 2.3 per carry. The DL looked good as a whole, the secondary just left me wanting more.

I think a lot of the problem is our secondary is just so terrible in zone and that's a lot of what goes on in preseason.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 08-28-2007 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

ahmad looked pretty good he just needs to make some impact plays. hes a big reason why our rush defense has been so good thus far.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 08-28-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Ahmad is an absolute monster in run D. He might not make a ton of tackles but he redirects people (had a great one last night which someone else got the TFL) all the time.

I do agree, I thought the impact plays would be there and they haven't thus far. He's playing well though and I see absolutely no reason why he won't progress from game to game. Like the past 2 years though I think our D will be rough early on then come together in the second half of the year.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:25 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

ya i can say im not really worried about ahmad.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165