Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-28-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post
What's so great about life? Furthermore, what do you know about death, it doesn't have to be ugly? Anyways, Owen Wilson should have done what all the other people who want to die do, Heroin.
Actually, when I kill myself I'm gonna do it the old Roman/Japanese way. Sword through the stomach, baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Actually, when I kill myself I'm gonna do it the old Roman/Japanese way. Sword through the stomach, baby.
naked on desk?
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
naked on desk?
I figure I'm gonna run in the office while she's in there, then tie her up for three days and kill her and eat her, and then kill myself. Naked of course.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I figure I'm gonna run in the office while she's in there, then tie her up for three days and kill her and eat her, and then kill myself. Naked of course.
Sounds fun, can I watch?
Old 08-28-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
Sounds fun, can I watch?
uhhh, corner, like now!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
uhhh, corner, like now!
but my arm needs rest.......
Old 08-28-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would you eat her raw? If not, in what way would you prepare her?
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
A.1......It's that important!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A.1......It's that important!
Well you can use A-1 once you cook her. You can cook her any number of different ways. You can fry, grill, bake, steam, etc.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Well she wouldn't go bad since I'd do most of the eating while she was alive. I wouldn't kill her until I needed to eat her brain or lungs or heart.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Well she wouldn't go bad since I'd do most of the eating while she was alive. I wouldn't kill her until I needed to eat her brain or lungs or heart.
Well you be using A.1.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, that's sounds like what most of us would do. Good call.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, that's sounds like what most of us would do. Good call.
You mean I didn't fail this time? SWEET.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-28-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You didn't fail, but remember you can eat one lung without killing her.....
Old 08-28-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
You didn't fail, but remember you can eat one lung without killing her.....
ok **** the corner, get down in the ******* basement, just for a month or two, then you can come back up. i dont care what you do down there, lick your ass or some *** **** like that, just go!
Old 08-29-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Our little boy is growing up so fast................... :(

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote