Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedaeyebrow2 View Post
O man, Kenan and Kel, I miss them both :(. Who loves Orange Soda?
i do i do i do i do i doooo
Old 09-01-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

This is such an a amzin thread. Geez from all the manhunt games, to the tv shows, to wrestling. Man me and my brother used to wrestle all the time. We made belts and such, had intro music from the WWF cds. It was awesome. Those were the days. I actually pedigreed my brother. Gave him a concussion.

This is probably the best thread one could've made. Great job. I am a 1988.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
This is such an a amzin thread. Geez from all the manhunt games, to the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="tv%20shows" onmouseover="window.status='tv shows'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">tv shows</a>, to wrestling. Man me and my brother used to wrestle all the time. We made belts and such, had intro music from the WWF cds. It was awesome. Those were the days. I actually pedigreed my brother. Gave him a concussion.

This is probably the best thread one could've made. Great job. I am a 1988.
Sawn Micheals, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldust, Razor Ramon, Ahmad Johnson, The Goon, Nation of Domination, the Brood. Lol.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
Sawn Micheals, Stone Cold, The Rock, Goldust, Razor Ramon, Ahmad Johnson, The Goon, Nation of Domination, the Brood. Lol.
Oh man. Back in the day. Brett Hart was always my favorite. But man, all those guys you named were great. I remember the Corporation, and the Ministry of Darkness. I think those were them. Man I hated them lol. I liked the Hart Foundation, they were cool. I remember the great ladder matches with Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels or Triple H and Michaels. How about the pig slop matches with HillBilly Jim. I remember the 1-2-3 Kid, Sid the Kid i think was another name. Back when the Intercontinental Championship was actually worth watching. OHHHH MAN. Great times.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Oh man. Back in the day. Brett Hart was always my favorite. But man, all those guys you named were great. I remember the Corporation, and the Ministry of Darkness. I think those were them. Man I hated them lol. I liked the Hart Foundation, they were cool. I remember the great ladder matches with Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels or Triple H and Michaels. How about the pig slop matches with HillBilly Jim. I remember the 1-2-3 Kid, Sid the Kid i think was another name. Back when the Intercontinental Championship was actually worth watching. OHHHH MAN. Great times.
I think you mean psyco sid. Alos Marc Mero and Sable. Billy Gunn and Sunny. Vader.
Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you mean psyco sid. Alos Marc Mero and Sable. Billy Gunn and Sunny. Vader.
Have you seen sunny lately? Age is not her friend.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Have you seen sunny lately? Age is not her friend.
no lol, not since she managed billy gunns tag team.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No I remember Psyco Sid, but I thought that X-Pac had another name. Maybe not. Ya I remember Billy Gun and Road Dogg Jesse James. That was a sick tag team. Managed by Chyna. JEEZ!!!! Memories. Survivor Series used to rock too. When they didnt even care about the Title matches. They had all the 6v6 and 8v8 tag matches. That was the REAL survivor series.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

X-Pac old old name was The 1-2-3 Kid. Yeah that's for all the old school WWF fans.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I grew up in the 80's. It really makes me feel old reading the "you know you're a 90s kid if..." stuff.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post

Spek....best game EVER!!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
X-Pac old old name was The 1-2-3 Kid. Yeah that's for all the old school WWF fans.
I knew that, I posted it above in one of my previous posts. Im starting to miss the 90's. Man, it seemed like it was one hell of a time. Like I said this is the best thread Ive seen. Ive been repping people who I feel are adding to my memories. Keep it up guys.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Was I the only kid that did not watch tv 24/7 in those days?
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1991 for me. This thread is just depressing. :(

My life sucks now compared to the (late) 90s lol
Old 09-01-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
1991 for me. This thread is just depressing. :(

My life sucks now compared to the (late) 90s lol
You perspective on life has changed, thus it seems to you that everything after your childhood has become dull or as you stated, depressing.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

O, another thing i miss from the 90's.

American Gladiators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:

OH Hell yea! I remember coming home from school and watcing it on TNN i think it was. Before Spike was created. That was a sick show. I used to always want to go on that show.

I gotta say the greatest movie of the 90's was Dumb an Dumber. No one mentioned Pokemon cards and the little Digimon games. I never went anywhere without those.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OH Hell yea! I remember coming home from school and watcing it on TNN i think it was. Before Spike was created. That was a sick show. I used to always want to go on that show.

I gotta say the greatest movie of the 90's was Dumb an Dumber. No one mentioned Pokemon cards and the little Digimon games. I never went anywhere without those.
Oh man, I remember playing Pokemon on my gameboy pocket. With the 150. I had blue, my neighbour had red. I traded with her until I got 150, it was awesome. I still have that save. I was a pokemon master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I still watch reruns of that i think on spike still good...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

I know someone mention Space Jam in here, well anyway its on tele-toon right now.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Oh man, I remember playing Pokemon on my gameboy pocket. With the 150. I had blue, my neighbour had red. I traded with her until I got 150, it was awesome. I still have that save. I was a pokemon master.
Ya i was surprised no one mentioned that one. It was sick. I had my old stlye game boy which I played it on. I later got a Game Boy Colour. But man, I knew all the codes, and I beat the game several time. I remember i got 150 once, but my file got corrupted at one point after I caught a certain pokemon, i forget the name. LOL. Im getting back into it. That is a hell of a game. Very fun. lol.
Old 09-01-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah lol, I'd play it again but there's only one save slot and I don't wanna start over, especially since i lost my game link cable and have moved twice so my neighbour doesnt also have it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

McDonalds commercials actually featured Ronald McDonald, not employees!
Old 09-01-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McDonalds commercials actually featured Ronald McDonald, not employees!
And they were aimed at children, whereas now they separate each commercial by race so they can target those specific "groups" one at a time.