Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-01-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
McDonalds commercials actually featured Ronald McDonald, not employees!
Yeah the Hamburglar use to be on there also, and that Big Purple thing to. WTH was that that thing.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dont know but they had awesome commercials. Rumour has it Ronald stopped doing comercials because of family troubles.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RdyEzilRg...elated&search=
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mcdonald's in the 90's was all about the kids. Now, they are trying to be hip and fresh. Boooo!!
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:00 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Wow did that one ever take me back... i forgot about gargoyles... that show kicked ass!!!!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who here remembers "One Saturday Morning"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

creepy...
Old 09-02-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I miss it so...
Old 09-02-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what happened to Surge? I remember my Chucky Cheese used to have it.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
what happened to Surge? I remember my Chucky Cheese used to have it.
http://archive.dailyitem.com/archive...ries/08biz.htm
Sick sick world we live in..The Coca-Cola people are monsters..
Old 09-02-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post

I miss it so...
I forgot about surge. Thta was a great drink

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 09-02-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Man thinking about Surge now makes me miss Mello Yellow....why must they hate all that I love?
Old 09-02-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I remember one time i just kept winning free Surges under the bottlecaps. I lived down the street from a 7-11..there was much Surge Drinking, Convienence store trips, and pissing that day...
Old 09-02-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

trkaline, they still have mello yello at this one movie theatre around my house

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

wow already 3 people have given me rep for this thread i didnt know how many people would like this thread
Old 09-02-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
trkaline, they still have mello yello at this one movie theatre around my house
There is no god....
Old 09-02-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

anyone else remember Hey Arnold. I dont know about you guys but I loved this show. It was great. With Arnold, Granda, Pooky, Gerald, it was the best. I remember crazy bones too. Im pretty sure I had them before evveryone in my area. I won them at a water park once and I was like these are cool, and I kept going back to get more. How about POGS, i remember the game where you had to flip the pogs over, i used to play for keeps, and i remember once losing my favorite POG, it was of Brian Leetch with the Rangers, and I almost cried to a teacher, and I got it back. Whew, that was close.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
anyone else remember Hey Arnold. I dont know about you guys but I loved this show. It was great. With Arnold, Granda, Pooky, Gerald, it was the best. I remember crazy bones too. Im pretty sure I had them before evveryone in my area. I won them at a water park once and I was like these are cool, and I kept going back to get more. How about POGS, i remember the game where you had to flip the pogs over, i used to play for keeps, and i remember once losing my favorite POG, it was of Brian Leetch with the Rangers, and I almost cried to a teacher, and I got it back. Whew, that was close.
Stoop kids gonna leave his stoop....
Old 09-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone remember when Mountain Dew used to have their March Madness sweepstakes where you could win college basketball jerseys under the caps? I remember one day a buddy and I went to like 4 grocery stores and opened all of the bottles of mountain dew and took the winning caps. We each had like 15 college basketball jerseys
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
I loved POGS. I still think I have mine

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Stoop kids gonna leave his stoop....
Ya i remember that one. HAHA. That was one of the best shows. Arnold was such a cool guy. lol. what a show. TV today just doesnt have that today. Pokemon was a sick show too. Kids dont have any shows to watch these days. They say they grew up with the simpsons and family guy and pokemon, but naw man, those are our shows. Those were the years back then.

When we could make fun out of almost anything. Kicking the can. Hide and seek. We used to play hide and seek in my basement in the dark for HOURS. It was never ending fun. Oh those were the days.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
There was also Harold, Stinky, and the kid who breathed heavy. What was his name?

Hey Arnold Intro - http://youtube.com/watch?v=q3GO8u0KO2E

Man, that was a great show

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys dont have mello yello? Its at almost any resteraunt in the midwest.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Ya i remember that one. HAHA. That was one of the best shows. Arnold was such a cool guy. lol. what a show. TV today just doesnt have that today. Pokemon was a sick show too. Kids dont have any shows to watch these days. They say they grew up with the simpsons and family guy and pokemon, but naw man, those are our shows. Those were the years back then.

When we could make fun out of almost anything. Kicking the can. Hide and seek. We used to play hide and seek in my basement in the dark for HOURS. It was never ending fun. Oh those were the days.
There are no good cartoons left. They don't even have Tom & Jerry, or Looney Tunes. They're stuck with those stupid shows on Cartoon Network.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You guys dont have mello yello? Its at almost any resteraunt in the midwest.
Curse you....o look at me im so cool with my Mello Yello bah humbug.....