Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 09-01-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default QB Coach Wilson suspended 5 games

For violating the substance policy....

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/090207dnspowilson.9002c185.html

Bizarre. They're acting like he was taking something to help cope with diabetes, but if it was legit you'd think he would appeal.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If his reasons are legit, this is a rediculous punishment. He's a coach for God's sake. If he truly didn't pass this along to players, the league should be ashamed of themselves. And, of course, assuming he obtained it legally.

Last edited by Macarthur : 09-01-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Garrett will take over while he is out of town I've read. He isn't even allowed at Valley Ranch during the suspension. Nice to see Jerry understood the case and didn't overreact.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

robert_in_bigd hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jerry bringing in those character guys I see.

He should have fired him.
robert_in_bigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That wouldn't hamstring us...Wade came out about it with class thats about all you can do when your caught...I don't see a reason for him to be fired at all.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-02-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
That wouldn't hamstring us...Wade came out about it with class thats about all you can do when your caught...I don't see a reason for him to be fired at all.
He was trafficking? Not bad enuff huh. I must be from a different generation.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
He was trafficking? Not bad enuff huh. I must be from a different generation.
You got a source for that? I would hate to see open speculation with no backing.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-03-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
You got a source for that? I would hate to see open speculation with no backing.
Unless I heard correctly, he was not using. He was passing around.

This whole New York thing centers around a network of Doctors (some in Florida I know about in this mess) who owned pharmacies and would arrange for this stuff to get scripted and distributed.

Not sure the details but it sounds kind of bad.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jerry bringing in those character guys I see.

He should have fired him.
Not quite sure how HGH/steroids equates to a bad character.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Unless I heard correctly, he was not using. He was passing around.

This whole New York thing centers around a network of Doctors (some in Florida I know about in this mess) who owned pharmacies and would arrange for this stuff to get scripted and distributed.

Not sure the details but it sounds kind of bad.
Still waiting on a source...the I heard correctly thing isn't selling me.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-03-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Still waiting on a source...the I heard correctly thing isn't selling me.
You never source anything why should I for you.

I am the only poster who sources any controversial material around here then I get told "ohh, anonymous" or "Profootball Weekly sucks!"

Do a google search and look at the indictment yourself.

I don't have time to read for everyone around here then put it on yellow sticky pads.

Again, that is the bad allegation. Maybe even false but .............

You don't treat diabetes with HGH. That is just a bunch of s h i t. AN obvious lie for some other reason

Last edited by robert_in_bigd : 09-03-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Not quite sure how HGH/steroids equates to a bad character.
All high quality individuals are involved in HGH.

Not sure how being an alchoholic translates into a bad character either but I would not want my kids partying with them.

This is a dumb discussion. Wade is not fired because Jerrah has a rookie OC, and the backup QB coach is straight from college.

Just means Sparano does more work so that Phillips and Garrett get the credit if all goes well.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You never source anything why should I for you.

I am the only poster who sources any controversial material around here then I get told "ohh, anonymous" or "Profootball Weekly sucks!"

Do a google search and look at the indictment yourself.

I don't have time to read for everyone around here then put it on yellow sticky pads.

Again, that is the bad allegation. Maybe even false but .............

You don't treat diabetes with HGH. That is just a bunch of s h i t. AN obvious lie for some other reason
OK...if asked I could always provide one...I don't talk out of my ass

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 09-04-2007, 08:50 AM    (permalink
robert_in_bigd
Veteran

Quote:
OK...if asked I could always provide one...I don't talk out of my ass
So that means you won't do you the reading. Nice.

Pretty arrogrant for a guy who does no homework. Very smart.

So, the investigation was into HGH distribution and Wade was a buyer. BUT Wade alegedlly bought HGH to treat Childhood Diabetes. Except HGH is not used to treat diabetes and Wade is already out of the league. Hmmmm???????

So the investigion is into Dog Fighting rings. BUT Michael Vick allegedly did not know about the dog fighting rings in his home EXCEPT for the fact he gave them lots of money to fund the operations and had a dog kennel busines in his name. Hmmmm??????

Do your homework kid. Just go read the indictment.