Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 09-01-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
WOW...michigan will fall out of the top 20 for sure, but just think about all the seniors on the offense....they came back to win a nat champ and thats out the door in the very first game, cant help but feel bad....Best case is they still beat tOSU and end up winning the big 12, they can still go to a BCS game
They play in the Big Ten

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

imagine if someone bet money on this game. i heard on NBC that there was no line in the game because michigan was just so heavily favored.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA this is great. All of them Michigan fans out there LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAAHA this is great. All of them Michigan fans out there LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
thanks for the sympathy....
Old 09-01-2007, 04:37 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangini for pres View Post
thanks for the sympathy....
Sympathy? Are you kidding me 5th ranked Michigan cant beat a non division 1 opponent and you want sympathy?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-01-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the ASU campus has been destroyed. Apparently Carr's house will also be destroyed later on tonight.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Appalachian State is in hilbilly nation way down there in North Carolina

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-01-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much for the SEC versus Big 10 debate

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
So much for the SEC versus Big 10 debate
Thats a no brainer.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 09-01-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This screwed up my pickem game...
Only 0% of College Pick'em users chose Appalachian St. to win the game.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

Appalachain State has a pretty solid team, but I didn't think they had a chance in hell of actually winning this game.

They played LSU really hard a few years ago. LSU won 24-0, but App. State was in that game for a while. They played really hard.

Also, LOL michigan
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
They play in the Big Ten
ur right, excitement got the best of me and i wasnt paying attention :( lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks Michigan. On one hand, this'll make it a whole lot harder to defend the Big 10. On the other hand, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Buckeyes
Rookie

Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.

I say instead of the Big Ten adding another team... We kick out Michigan and add two more teams that can actually contend.

They embarrass the Big Ten as well.
Old 09-01-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chad Henne and Mike Hart are both officially OUT of the Heisman Race.

GO COLT BRENNAN!!! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Chad Henne and Mike Hart are both officially OUT of the Heisman Race.

GO COLT BRENNAN!!! :D
I'd say Mike Hart is still in it with 186 yards rushing and 3 TDs
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
OK, but Henne is OUT!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!!!!!!

Say good bye to Round 1 of the 2008 NFL Draft, Mr. Chad Henne!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Buckeyes
Rookie

Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.Buckeyes is a cocksman.

Quote:
No its much harder to win the heisman when your team isn't winning... He probably has a 5% chance of winning right now... and if they lose again, which will happen. Then he is deffinently out.
Old 09-01-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Aw son of a ***** I was asleep and missed it. Any other upsets today?
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
No its much harder to win the heisman when your team isn't winning... He probably has a 5% chance of winning right now... and if they lose again, which will happen. Then he is deffinently out.
you guys act like arkansas is gonna go undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am ashamed and embarrassed as a Michigan fan. Just goes to show you what happens when you look past teams and think you've won the game before it even started. I cannot say I didn't think this was a possibility. I woke up thinking "what if?" With a tough three game stretch coming up, I considered the possibility that Michigan would look past Appalachian State. I really didn't expect them to lose. There is zero excuse for giving up 34 points to a D1-AA team, regardless of if they are the best in the country. I feel horrible for the big three. They all could be gearing up for their first NFL game next Sunday, but they decided to come back to beat Ohio State and have one more shot at the National Championship. Well, one game into the season and their National Championship chances went down the drain. They can win the rest of their games, but because they lost to a D1-AA team, another one or two loss team will get to the title game before they do. I was watching the game at work, so I didn't catch much of Jake Long, but man was Mike Hart playing his ass off. Chad Henne looked decent. He should've played better than he did, but I thought he looked better than his stat line. I just wish people wouldn't write Michigan off like they are going to go 0-12 this year. It was one awful, awful loss. I guarantee they don't play this bad every game. We may not have any shot at the National Championship anymore, but I hope for Henne, Hart, and Long's sake that we can beat Ohio State.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
And Arkansas is going to have less than two losses?
Old 09-01-2007, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

i dont understand how people say they look past a team. Nobody does that, and if they do they shouldnt be playing. I doubt carr said who cares about App St. lets just go on to the next game. Why didnt he put in the backups then if they looked past it? why risk hurting starters if ur looking past it. Michigan was unlucky, they werent destroyed just some bad plays by Mich and good play by Appy. I dont hate Mich but i hate that they use the excuse "we" looked past them when they arent on the team, so how would u know.

MICHIGAN WAS UNLUCKY TODAY
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you will see a mass exodus of talent leaving Michigan for the NFL this year. Not only will the Big 3 graduate but i think nearly every junior with pro potential will bolt now too
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
I think you will see a mass exodus of talent leaving Michigan for the NFL this year. Not only will the Big 3 graduate but i think nearly every junior with pro potential will bolt now too
Because they lost one game? Yes, it was one of the worst losses in the school's history, but the season isn't over with yet. If they play like they are capable of playing and beat Wisconsin and/or Ohio State the season is still salvageable. Michigan could go 10-2 and win or share the Big 10 title. It's not out of the question. This Michigan team is better than they played today. A few years ago, Michigan went 7-5 and not all of the juniors jumped ship. People are making this loss out to be way more than it is. If they start losing more games, then we can act like it's the end of the world. This could be a blessing in disguise. We don't know. Michigan could be more motivated the rest of the way and play the rest of season with a chip on their shoulders. Just because they lost their chance at a National Championship doesn't mean they lost this season and next.