Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

As many of you know the thought of food consumes my every waking thought. I have created many food related threads in my career as forum dolt. This thread is designed to be the ultimate food discussion thread. So join me fellow lemmings in the dawning of a new era of food discussion.

La resistance

I will start the discussion....

Over the last couple months I have wanted the greatest cereal known to man but keep forgetting to ask for it. Does anyone else enjoy Reese's Puffs? They are amazing.

Also, I have been getting sick of eating Panera Bread while I am at work. I recently discovered there is an Olga's kitchen near my place of employment. What would you recomend from Olga's?
Old 01-13-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Artichokes!
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Artichokes!
Artichokes are very good. That reminds me Mr. Vandelay, I ended up playing basketball the day I was orginally scheduled to order pizza featuring artichokes as a topping. If anyone has had artichokes on there pizza please feel free to comment.
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Olga's is awesome.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For dinner I had an Italian Beef sub from a pizza place in Milwaukee. On the way back I saw a car with the liscence plate "WEINER".
Old 01-13-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
Olga's is awesome.
What would you suggest?
Old 01-13-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
For dinner I had an Italian Beef sub from a pizza place in Milwaukee. On the way back I saw a car with the liscence plate "WEINER".

ask me about my weiner
Old 01-13-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink

My favortie foods in order.

#1- Baby Back Ribs
#2- Buffalo Wings
#3- Seafood
#4- Pizza
#5- Fast Food
just doin this so i can get my mind off the lose today
Old 01-13-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just finished up a spicy chicken sandwich w/ mayo from Wendy's it was good.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52

#1- Baby Back Ribs
#2- Buffalo Wings
#3- Seafood
#4- Pizza
#5- Fast Food
What kind of seafood is your favorite? and what are your favorite pizza toppings?
Old 01-13-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been having Chocolate Lucky Charms for awhile. Very refereshing.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Food > Life

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52

#1- Baby Back Ribs
#2- Buffalo Wings
#3- Seafood
#4- Pizza
#5- Fast Food
What kind of seafood is your favorite? and what are your favorite pizza toppings?
Go to Cape Cod, MA and get a lobster roll, my god.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Buffalo Wings and Buffalo Wing Pizza are the best foods.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cap'N Crunch is the best cereal ever.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any one else a fan of the reuben. Corned beef+sauerkraut+Thousand Island+Rye bread=amazing
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've recently discovered a very tasty concoction. Graham Crackers+vanilla frosting. Try it
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Has anyone ever had the privledge of eating at Chick-Fil-a? I have wanted to eat there for years but there isnt one in Michigan(excluding the crappy one located in the Oakland University food court). I want to eat there so bad and might have to wait untill the fall when I go on a roadtrip to Knoxville. Please someone give me info on the quality of Chick-Fil-A.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
I've recently discovered a very tasty concoction. Graham Crackers+vanilla frosting. Try it
Sounds glucose-y

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

What's your favorite kind of Pop-Tart?

I am a Wild Berry and Brown Sugar kind of guy.
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Has anyone ever had the privledge of eating at Chick-Fil-a? I have wanted to eat there for years but there isnt one in Michigan(excluding the crappy one located in the Oakland University food court). I want to eat there so bad and might have to wait untill the fall when I go on a roadtrip to Knoxville. Please someone give me info on the quality of Chick-Fil-A.
It's everywhere in Florida. Don't eat there often, but it's good. Their waffle fries are heavenly. Chicken's good but nothing special.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-13-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Any one else a fan of the reuben. Corned beef+sauerkraut+Thousand Island+Rye bread=amazing
By far my favorite sandwich. Truly amazing. Each unique ingredient comes together and leaves you in tears.
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
What's your favorite kind of Pop-Tart?

I am a Wild Berry and Brown Sugar kind of guy.
Stawberry and Smore's are better.

In N Out is the greatest place ever. I pity the fools who have yet to try it.