Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-03-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default A Small Predicament Part II....

I guess I could just couple this in with the other one but I'll just make a new thread. My life has been pretty drama filled this past month (with the whole hospital thing and some girl situations) but last night something really unfortunate happened...

I accidentally walked in on my buddy's girl naked last week. Long story short, she was messed up (high and drunk) and she was in the bathroom with another high and drunk girl. I heard something fall in the bathroom, like a body and so since I was kinda sober I went to go see what happened. Well the door was locked, so I got a cue-tip and popped the lock (doors lock on the inside in these apartments), and I check on the girl who was passed out earlier, I look down at her to see that she's ok, then I look left to see this girl butt a** naked standing near the shower, so I immediately close the door and tell one of the girls to go into the bathroom. No one knew what this girl was doing in the bathroom, which is the reason why I was concerned to hear something fall and shake the floor (and there was dead silence in the bathroom after the noise).

Word got around the apartments that this happened and then word got to this girl's boyfriend (who was my teammate this year for soccer). He confronted me on Wednesday and said "I'm gonna punch you in the face for walking in my girl, like seriously out in the parking lot we're fighting." He never followed up with that on Wednesday because I smoothed things over.

Flash forward to last night and I saw him at the party I was at and I talked to him about it some more and we were cool, his girlfriend and I are pretty close as well and she forgave me for what happened. A whole bunch of drama with me and this other girl started and my friend came outside, asked me why I was still talking to this girl (who followed me outside after I left the apartment, so I don't know how I'm at fault here), and then started snapping on me for seeing his girl naked again. He was like "you and me right now Joe, we're fighting and I'm gonna kick your a** for what you did. Go apologize to my girl (which I did)." Then he was still yelling at me "we're gonna fight, I'm putting you in the hospital tonight" blah blah blah. So I walked away because I"m not fighting my friend over this dumb s***. Not at all, and as I'm walking away he straight up hits me in the face (kind of a mix of an open hand and a fist). I was so shocked he cheat shotted me like that, that I just froze. So I decided to walk back to my apartments while my friend was still yelling at me.

It should be noted that he's cheated on this girl twice already. He had sex with his ex-girlfriend about a month ago, and he made out with another girl right in front of her last week so frankly I don't know why he really cares about it this much.

But what should I do? Should I try and talk to him about it? Should I just leave it alone and wait for it to blow over?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Tell him to **** off for starters. And next time he steps to you, make him regret it.

You're not in the wrong here. You saw his girlfriend naked and apologized. Big deal. Tell him to get a life.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a harder predicament than the other.

Honestly I have no idea

Y'know this reminds me of the period blood scene in Superbad

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Last edited by fischbowl : 11-03-2007 at 03:10 PM.
fischbowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat the **** outta that *****.

Seriously, if you fight him it will all blow over within a week.

And no offense but you should not have picked a lock to go into that bathroom.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Beat the **** outta that *****.

Seriously, if you fight him it will all blow over within a week.

And no offense but you should not have picked a lock to go into that bathroom.
What if one of those girls had hit their heads on something and was seriously injured? And if I had not picked the lock something really bad could've happened. I would not have done it if I thought they were ok, I did it because I thought something happened to one of them. The noise that shook the floor was reason enough for me to see what the hell happened.

Thinking back I should have probably asked a girl to go in there but I just reacted and tried to see what happened. But you know what, I apologized repeatedly to my friend already, I did the same to his girl, and I had no intentions of walking in on his girl naked, which is why I immediately shut the door after I saw her.

I just don't see why it matters that much to him since he cheats on her all the time.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

And it's not like I'm some random guy he doesn't know. He's a friend of mine (or well he was anyway), and for him to treat me like that and cheap shot me put some perspective on things. Would I be pissed about it if it was my girl? Hell yes, but I wouldn't go up and start a fight with a friend of mine and jack him in the face like that.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beat the shizzle out of him...then bang his girl.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
And it's not like I'm some random guy he doesn't know. He's a friend of mine (or well he was anyway), and for him to treat me like that and cheap shot me put some perspective on things. Would I be pissed about it if it was my girl? Hell yes, but I wouldn't go up and start a fight with a friend of mine and jack him in the face like that.
Well I guess this is obviously proving he isn't one of your loyal friends because I agree with you I wouldn't be that pissed (want to fight him) if one of my friends did the same to my girl.

And just to clear things up...Did you not even ask if they needed help in the washroom or did u just go in?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's obviously a ****** friend. Kick his ass.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Well I guess this is obviously proving he isn't one of your loyal friends because I agree with you I wouldn't be that pissed (want to fight him) if one of my friends did the same to my girl.

And just to clear things up...Did you not even ask if they needed help in the washroom or did u just go in?
I knocked and didn't hear an answer, another reason why I went in. I think I might've said "what happened" but I don't remember. I did knock though first and I jiggled the handle.

I'm not going to kick his a**. I'm just going to stay away from him for a while. And if things don't blow over then we'll have a problem but it's not worth fighting over, and I'm not a violent person to begin with.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I knocked and didn't hear an answer, another reason why I went in. I think I might've said "what happened" but I don't remember. I did knock though first and I jiggled the handle.

I'm not going to kick his a**. I'm just going to stay away from him for a while. And if things don't blow over then we'll have a problem but it's not worth fighting over, and I'm not a violent person to begin with.
If you let people hit you without responding you will have a lot of problems in the future...
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
If you let people hit you without responding you will have a lot of problems in the future...
Eh, I've done ok so far. Although I've never been hit in the face like that. Plus I was by myself, and he had like 10 friends there who I don't trust and who are just psycho. A couple of them should be in jail already for assault. Not that they would've definitely stepped in but if I were to kick my friend's a** I can almost guarantee you they step in. And it's not worth going to the hospital over.

I'm a black belt in martial arts so I can defend myself one on one, but I was just waiting for one of them to come after me.

Like I said if we have this same situation in the future then we'll deal with it but for now, I'm not fighting him, not over this.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Not if you dont get into bad situations...i.e don't get hit in the face in the first place.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Not if you dont get into bad situations...i.e don't get hit in the face in the first place.
Yea, like that was unavoidable. I kept my distance, looked away, then noticed he was about 2 feet in front of me with a girl in between us, and all of the sudden I felt a hand hit my face, didn't even see it.

At least for me, fighting proves and solves nothing. That's why I talk things out and it's worked well so far, and it appears as if it'll work this time. Because he's not going to fight me, I won't let it happen.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
If you completely eliminate the chance of being hit in the face, you are going to live a sad lonely life.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If you completely eliminate the chance of being hit in the face, you are going to live a sad lonely life.
No...it's called being trained in martial arts...don't let them hit you in the face! :D
Old 11-03-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Well this should be said too, this guy was pretty drunk last night. He fell off the stool with his girl in his lap. And I actually talked to him that night to straighten stuff out, and for now we're cool but I can tell he's still upset, but at the same point what there is really no reason to want to fight me right now, no reason. I handled it the best I could, I apologized to both of them, talked to both of them, and stuff still happened.

I think not talking to him or seeing him for a couple weeks will help a bunch, let him cool off.

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Well this should be said too, this guy was pretty drunk last night. He fell off the stool with his girl in his lap. And I actually talked to him that night to straighten stuff out, and for now we're cool but I can tell he's still upset, but at the same point what there is really no reason to want to fight me right now, no reason. I handled it the best I could, I apologized to both of them, talked to both of them, and stuff still happened.

I think not talking to him or seeing him for a couple weeks will help a bunch, let him cool off.
I think thats the right things to do, in the end if he wants to hold a grudge, and not let it go, then you are obviously the bigger man.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what the girl was doing in the bathroom naked...do you know that answer to that question?

For the record man obviously your buddy got drunk and we all knows what happens after that. I guess it depends on how close of a friend he is...but if I had a random kid I balled softball with me hit me in the face...that would probably be the end of the friendship...i have enough friends that are good to me to need to get a tough ass drunk friend who obviously has something he feels he needs to prove. IDK man...some people O_o

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I have been in so many drunken fights with my friends its not even funny. You know what happens? We are pissed for a little while or the entire night (depending on the severity of the fight), then we take a shot/chug a beer and put it behind us.

I agree with Moses though, if he goes on about it again, tell him to **** off. Sometimes fighting does solve things. It should be rare that you need to fight, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I do think you probably shouldn't have went into the bathroom, especially since you had to pick the lock. But I don't understand why some guys get so pissed off about **** like that. I've had roommates pick the lock to my bedroom while I was ******* my ex, I told them to **** off. Then I laughed about it later with them. I said to them, "You saw those tits, I get them whenever I want." Your friend just seems like a jealous asshole.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
litlharsh
Veteran

litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.litlharsh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

These types of stories get really hard to follow and pretty tedious after the 3rd "His girl girl blah walked up drama beat me up girl naked girl drama lol". More power to anyone who had the willpower to read it. I, for one, failed.
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product
litlharsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlharsh View Post
These types of stories get really hard to follow and pretty tedious after the 3rd "His girl girl blah walked up drama beat me up girl naked girl drama lol". More power to anyone who had the willpower to read it. I, for one, failed.
Girl A: Friends girlfriend

Girl B: Girl I'm talking to

Guy A: Me

Guy B: Friend

Guy C: Crazy dude who came outside

Story:

Guy A walks in on Girl A in bathroom and sees her naked. Guy B finds out and gets pissed at Guy A. Guy B wants to fight Guy A. Girl B steps in between Guy A and Guy B, Guy B hits Guy A in face, Guy C runs outside with his shirt off screaming at people to fight.

Hope that helps! :D

Quote:
Old 11-03-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Girl A: Friends girlfriend

Girl B: Girl I'm talking to

Guy A: Me

Guy B: Friend

Guy C: Crazy dude who came outside

Story:

Guy A walks in on Girl A in bathroom and sees her naked. Guy B finds out and gets pissed at Guy A. Guy B wants to fight Guy A. Girl B steps in between Guy A and Guy B, Guy B hits Guy A in face, Guy C runs outside with his shirt off screaming at people to fight.

Hope that helps! :D
There is always a guy c at every party...
Old 11-03-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sweets, that guy is no friend but rather some scumbag who apparently likes to treat women as dirt. If he confronts you again, you gotta crack some skulls.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alcohol does some funny things :)
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote