Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 09-02-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Which College team...

should us Tampa Bay Bucs support for the season? Other teams have it, so we should follow the trend! I suggest USF, even though Vandy and FSU are my two teams

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rrrrrrrutgers

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USF plays in the same stadium.

/thread
Old 09-02-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USF won't make the NC even if they go undefeated. Miami or FSU makes sense. A team with more than 5 legit prospects.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Support Florida State. Tampa always winds up with a bunch of FSU players.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
USF won't make the NC even if they go undefeated. Miami or FSU makes sense. A team with more than 5 legit prospects.
Miami and FSU won't win as many games as USF...
Old 09-03-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care one bit really. I'm a bandwagon fan when it comes to college ball.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Miami and FSU won't win as many games as USF...
The ACC is a little more competitive than the Big East. Miami has a tough sched and USF plays plenty of cake teams. I still think we could realistically finish with 3 or less losses. FSU sucks and I'll give you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I don't care one bit really. I'm a bandwagon fan when it comes to college ball.
Boo...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-03-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Boo...
LOL

I get even less coverage of college ball in Aus than I do NFL so following it from a team perspective is relatively pointless.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
LOL

I get even less coverage of college ball in Aus than I do NFL so following it from a team perspective is relatively pointless.
I get awful coverage too. Convince your parent/guardian to get you a sports package :D

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-04-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I get awful coverage too. Convince your parent/guardian to get you a sports package :D
In Australia.. Not going to happen.

Old 09-04-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
The ACC is a little more competitive than the Big East. Miami has a tough sched and USF plays plenty of cake teams. I still think we could realistically finish with 3 or less losses. FSU sucks and I'll give you that.
Big East has equal ranked teams with the ACC.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Miami, VT, FSU, GT, BC, Clemson, WF, etc. Even the weaker teams in the ACC like UNC or NC State are competitive, only Duke is bad. The Big East is not even comparable, so your argument is pathetic. Didn't Miami & VT leave the Big East to join the ACC, a stronger conference? Syracuse & Connecticut are very weak teams, while Cincinnati almost lost to Western Michigan in their bowl (I was at the game). Right now West Virginia is the only team that recruits well enough to compete consistently in the ACC. Louisville beat us at home in a down year while they had a peak year, congratulations. I love when Big East teams try to argue how strong their conference is because 4 programs are having peak seasons.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rutgers again

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
rutgers again
Why would I want to root for a team that's going to be destroyed by USF?
:P
Old 09-05-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Why would I want to root for a team that's going to be destroyed by USF?
:P
Doesn't Rutgers play at home against USF? That would be a tough upset.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-05-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Doesn't Rutgers play at home against USF? That would be a tough upset.
Meh, last year it went to the last play of the game and we made a TON of mistakes on the offensive side of the ball. It could go either way.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gonna say Auburn, I mean Caddy is from there, plus they are already my favourite team so I wouldnt feel like a traitor
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU they are the biggest football program near tampa and much closer than miami
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:04 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Im gonna say Auburn, I mean Caddy is from there, plus they are already my favourite team so I wouldnt feel like a traitor
Auburn has no offense right now. What's the use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
FSU stinks. They won't win a game this year, so who cares?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Auburn has no offense right now. What's the use?

Auburn will do better than Miami this year guaranteed
Old 09-06-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Auburn will do better than Miami this year guaranteed
Not in the SEC they won't. Not with Cox starting at QB and the lack of an offensive line.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not in the SEC they won't. Not with Cox starting at QB and the lack of an offensive line.
Sig Bet?(10)
Old 09-06-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sig Bet?(10)
Not here. It's apples and orange when both teams play different schedules in different conferences. I will say that if they played on a neutral field, like a bowl game, Miami would win.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-06-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post

dude, U South Florida is IN Tampa...and they are the second best team in Flroida IMO...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote