Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-14-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default AFC Championship Game: Patriots vs. Colts

Go Colts.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pats know Peyton too well so I reckon its the Pats by 10

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I felt bad for LT, I wanted to see him win it all for the perfect season.

But I'll take the Pats on this one, just for the mere fact I like the Pats.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My very inner being despises Indianapolis.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts because they are in IND and they have Vinateri

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
My very inner being despises Indianapolis.
you know you despise Belichick's face more

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Namy
Veteran

Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Namy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It depends. If the Colts D can show up again, they will win. Also, in the RCA Dome, the Colts are a completely different team offensively. I believe the Colts have won twice in a row now against the Pats, so altho they haven't beaten Bellichik in the post season yet, at least it won't be as daunting of a task as it would've been a couple years ago.

Projected win total: 55+
Namy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Jonathan_VIlma
Pro Bowler

Jonathan_VIlma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Two teams I despise. Go Colts.

I think I hate Belichick and Brady more then Manning.

Designs by Thule
Jonathan_VIlma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Colts-Chargers as the ship, since I actually had them, I'll take the Colts.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how many times do you think will we hear about Peyton Manning Vs. 3-4 defense this week.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
at0micfly

Isn't everyone sick of the terms playoffs and patriots.......

Anyway, im going for the colts because Peyton has to win one eventually (or indeed, get in one eventually), Brady and co have already got plenty

If the colts win (the superbowl), it will be a big celebration in that locker room.

If the pats win, it will just be like 'put them with the rest'

stop hogging the glory patriots!!!
Old 01-14-2007, 07:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does everyone think that the winner of the AFC is just going to trounce over the winner of the NFC? I beg to differ on that. We played with the Pats, on the road, after 2 straight road games out East and who knows what Colts defense is going to show up week in and week out.

Btw, I'm going to say the Colts. I hate em but we need some new blood in the SB this year, plus I like Manning a lot.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westbourne
If the colts win (the superbowl), it will be a big celebration in that locker room.
Hmm...really?
Old 01-14-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Colts will win on Vinatieri's game winning FG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It sickens me to see this **** year in and year out. The patriots played a horrible game. They were by far the inferior team. They won off of questionable personal fouls, balls falling into the patriots laps, fumbled punts, and fumbled interceptions. No way in hell the patriots deserve to be there. And the worst thing of all, they're gonna win again. I swear they have god himself on their side.
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I have, to an extent, violated a Man Law.

Assuming the game was over at halftime, I went downstairs to study for my Physics exam. When I was done, I went to my computer, went to this forum, saw this thread, and thought -- I hope it wasn't a thriller.

Was it?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804

Assuming the game was over at halftime, I went downstairs to study for my Physics exam. When I was done, I went to my computer, went to this forum, saw this thread, and thought -- I hope it wasn't a thriller.

Was it?
Right there with ya; I missed all but the last 6 minutes because I was working on an essay for school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804

Was it?
One could say that.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Why does everyone think that the winner of the AFC is just going to trounce over the winner of the NFC? I beg to differ on that. We played with the Pats, on the road, after 2 straight road games out East and who knows what Colts defense is going to show up week in and week out.

Btw, I'm going to say the Colts. I hate em but we need some new blood in the SB this year, plus I like Manning a lot.
I actually think now the NFC has a shot. I thought they'd get out physicaled (especially the Saints), but that was when I thought it would be by the Ravens or Chargers. If the Colts make it, they'll just have to out-finesse the Saints, if the Saints make it. If the Bears make it against the Colts, then obviously alot will depend on both defenses. Patriots-Bears? Good old tough, manly football. Would be a goooood game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts are going to the Super Bowl
Old 01-14-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
It sickens me to see this *********** year in and year out. The patriots played a horrible game. They were by far the inferior team. They won off of questionable personal fouls, balls falling into the patriots laps, fumbled punts, and fumbled interceptions. No way in hell the patriots deserve to be there. And the worst thing of all, they're gonna win again. I swear they have god himself on their side.
This game has a funny way of deciding games sometimes. Sure San Diego should have won but they didn't.

Hell, we shouldn't have won the game down in Arizona on MNF, but we did. Teams just have to make plays to win the game, and San Diego didn't do that in the end.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
It sickens me to see this *********** year in and year out. The patriots played a horrible game. They were by far the inferior team. They won off of questionable personal fouls, balls falling into the patriots laps, fumbled punts, and fumbled interceptions. No way in hell the patriots deserve to be there. And the worst thing of all, they're gonna win again. I swear they have god himself on their side.
It's why they play the game. SD made more mistakes at bad times, plain and simple.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 01-14-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Ace
Veteran

Ace needs more cowbell.

Colts has held there own against the Pats for the past 2 or so games against them. So I would say the Colts win this one. Manning might not be the next Marino afterall.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon people, where are the doubters? Please doubt the Colts. Please.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Colts has held there own against the Pats for the past 2 or so games against them. So I would say the Colts win this one. Manning might not be the next Marino afterall.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmnYtt2ziYs

Quote:
Quote: